Did u know 1 usd dollars = 4 brazilian money

did u know 1 usd dollars = 4 brazilian money

did u know that besides that everything in Brazil costs 1/10 of what it costs in the US / Europe

did u know u can buy a huge house right on the beach in brazil for 100k usd?

did u know u can retire with like 50 btc and live like a fucking king in brazil?

did u know u dont go to jail if u dont pay ur taxes in brazil

after knowing all that i decided im moving to brazil, near the beach on the north part

i found a really nice place dominated by whites and foreigners, crystal clear water, white thin sand and gorgeous european blondes

whats ur masterplan user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3huxJo9kW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you are an idiot. Do your own research

Brazil is almost as expensive as the US.

0/10 larp

Do you know that it's easy as fuck to die in brasil?

brazil is a shithole, I wouldn't want to live there

Try buying a ps4 in Brazil faggot. Or anything actually nice. Yes the food, gas (ethanol whatever the fuck they use), services and property are cheap as fuck. But you're going to be living in a dirt ass place surrounded by jungle and mosquitoes 24/7 plus since you're a different color than everyone else the fucking gangs will abduct you at least twice and take your money probably rape your bitch in front of your eyes. Maybe kill you and keep your house. I mean are you retarded? You don't go into shitholes to live. You go to make bussines and drain the local economy you retard.

Gorgeous European blondes - like the ones in the picture? kys you fucking idiot

Big macs are 7-8$ or ~50 Brazilian Reals.

You're going to be hungry, Burger. :(

Except Brazil is worst than the US

>go to Brazil
>take out wallet to pay for food
>get robbed
>go to police station
>on the way there get shot by an assassin on a motorcycle who mistakes me for some shitizen
>get ran over
>taken to hospital
>die

you forgot the part where you have to live in fucking brazil.

kek you are moving to the worst part of the country.

enjoy your dengue zica yellow fever infested miserably hot city.

Hope you like getting shot too, although if you are a burger you're probably acclimated to that

>although if you're a burger you're probably acclimated to that
Kekd hard at this. Fucking roasted

how do I short brazil?

Better move to Chile, 2000 usd is the common wage of an engineer here, a teacher earn 750-1300 usd, and the minium wage is 450 usd, idk of brazil prices, but at least Chile is the most secure country in south america, that means you can buy a nice big house for 200k and walk without care for being kidnapped cause being white and speak english.

Los ahitianos are gonna fuck you up

good luck when the pacific swallows ya

Uruguay is where it`s at burgerbro. I`m brazilian and if my euro citizenship doesn`t work ou uruguay it is.

You have all the pros of southern brazil without all the cons + weed and guns

just put your crypto gains into government treasury bonds for that comfy 8-10% per year gains and you'll be set for life

>it's another 'move to a 3rd world country with your riches' thread

I guess the grass is always greener but if I was rich I wouldn't bother with the 3rd world lifestyle, it's inconvenient and you'll be constantly worrying about your local economy and your security

Urufag here. Can confirm. We are still a shithole but around South America Uruguay is the safer bet for burgers or yuropoors to live. That is if you need to live in South America because reasons.
There are probably safer, cheaper places around the world. Every place has its pros and cons tho.
If you go here and live in Punta del Este you are fine and dandy. If you are loaded.
Uruguay is safe(er) but not cheap.
As always DYOR

I wish you all the best, good luck and don't come back ever!

How can i become a citzen?

I've seen enough liveleak videos to know Brazil might just give india a run for its money

>move to brazil
>pale as fuck they can see me from a mile away because of the sun reflecting off my skin
>get robbed by some spicks on a scooter
>walk home and a qtpie wants to know me because i'm obvious american
>get drugged with scopolamine
>all poessions are gone
>anus hurts for some reason

scopolamine is colombian.

Plenty of pale ppl in brazil bc of german, russian and italian heritage.

Ur anus is hurting bc you insist in shoving stuff up your butthole when god meant it to be "exit only"

I r8 your b8 1/8

big Macs here are R$13. Vidya is 33-50% cheaper here, at least on steam. great stuff

scopolamine is colombian.

Plenty of pale ppl in brazil bc of german, russian and italian heritage.

Ur anus is hurting bc you insist in shoving stuff up your butthole when god meant it to be "exit only"

I r8 your b8 1/8

Depends on your nationality but burgers or anyone with an Euro zone passport can get citizenship after living 5 years without any criminal record. For the rest of the world is pretty much the same but it takes longer.
We are seeing a lot of Venezuelan come here in the last two years, they come here empty handed. Short Venezuela if you can, there must be some serious shit going on there because they come here to get very low wages and they seem happy and all.

Enjoy getting killed or robbed by Ronaldinho, Neymar and Roberto Carlos

>living in the state of Rio de Janeiro

There's a saying that goes on in Brasil that goes something like this: "Rio is the future version of Brasil that went to shit"

Only retarded people go to Rio anymore, that place is going to be worst than subsaarian Africa in a few years

It's already at the bottom. Stagnant though, just sideways. No entry for long or short.

Except when 60% of the country gets set into flames because some indigenous retard burned trash on a dry field.

Listen here bizbro. Wanna know where it's good to go and live? A simple method is to see in which direction the ships with refugees go. Do the ships go to fucking brazil? No? Draw your conclusions. I'm a fucking spic and i wouldn't be caught dead in brazil.

Wtf do you mean what's happening on Venezuela they eat fucking iguanas because they are all the dogs and cats already. And guess what they'll run out of iguanas too at the rate they're eating them. They're fucking retards they can start iguana farms but instead they eat them all and keep having children.

How about poland? Minimal wage is something like 400$, you can buy huge as house somewhere in the mountains for 100k-200k $ or on a beach with sexy af slavic girls. No immigrants, cheap food and clotches, 1 liter of gas cost nearly 2$, car insurance are expensive right now. The most important thing is local banks didnt ban crypto and you can easly pay out them

Which other cities would you recommend for living there user?

Brazil is worse than Africa, fuck off pajeet.

Lol are you crazy bro? I live in Sao Paulo - Brazil, and everytime i leave my apartment im afraid of getting shot. Can wait until i make it and can get out of this shithole. I'm upperclass for brazilian standards (10k usd a month), and even making good money, this place sux.

Im an american expat and Ive been living on Florianopolis for the last two months. I wouldnt live anywhere else in Brazil but this place is great- safe, big expat community, beaches, surf, high quality of living. Most people speak english. Its more expensive but well worth it