Hey you sophisticated fellows, can you give me any reasons why i shouldn't be increasing my QSP stack right now??

Hey you sophisticated fellows, can you give me any reasons why i shouldn't be increasing my QSP stack right now??

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/dparkmit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to buy, but not sure about the token value proposition.

No. Go for it.

fair... what are your concerns regarding the token??

Proof of Caring, a paid shilling setup they have in place. Read up and sell that shit.

It's always good to question the tokenomics of any project, this one is pretty simple like most. You pay in their token to use the network. If you need an audit you need to pay in QSP. If you use Ethereum you pay fees in ETH. If you want to use thte Vechain network you pay in THOR (generated by VEN). Pretty simple man. Supply and demand sort of thing, the more your project sees adoption, the higher the value of the token

A shill post calling out another shill

Each day this coin looks like a diamond in the rough im buying in

it appears that deploying and maintaining a smart contract will be quite expensive

>deploying on blockchain
>auditing using QSP
>triggering using API like link or something similar.

is security really a deal breaker to make it economically feasible?

Nope, with QSP not only trey have to pay with tokens to use the system, but also pay their own tokens, a ten fucking percent of whole supply that will be given away to QSP holders. Which legit project would agree to this shit?

what if I want to audit a contract and dont want to get paid in this shit fucking bullishit token?

Just because deploying and maintaining a smart contract requires 3 different steps, it doesn't mean it will be prohibitively expensive. I'm sure fees for using QSP will be way lower than fees for a traditional audit.

>proof of caring
>no token burn

Proof of caring is just glorified shilling
They switched from token burning to no token burning going instead with 'locking the tokens away'

I had a stack but sold because of above.

Same here, not even fuding.

Was all about QSP now dumped my bags.

Proof of caring LMFAO

You bought bags of something you didn't even understand? Why?

This coin made me make it i wasn't down 50% on my current position id go all in again

Thing is they recently hired a guy called Evan henshaw Plath, who was a founder of Twitter. Not sure if that's a good enough reason to keep holding. I've been watching my stack becond worth less & less & don't like the whole proof of caring be either, but it looks like they are auditing coins quite regularly so I can't bring myself to sell, esp cause they're involved with smart contracts & I believe that's the biggest thing in blockchain

Thanks for reminding me I had this garbage. Just transferred to Binance from my ledger. Will promptly sell. F this piece of kaka.

They also have this guy working with them. linkedin.com/in/dparkmit/ He went from VP of product (at a unicorn startup) to a plain old FB product manager. Never once promoted past regular old PM.

B-Team confirmed.

I bought very cheap. They deviated from the terms that made me choose to buy their and I sold at a 25% profit. I will gladly buy back if they what the token does since they no longer burn tokens.

The token has no real reason to be.
They could do everything they are doing without the token.

Not much to understand desu lol, i know "oo good to be truth" and scam when i see one.

Gl bro.

This is actually true, & making me consider selling

update: just sold my bags at a loss. fuck this coin. I'm out.

Unironically just done the same & topped up my link & omg stacks