What do tall people eat?

What do tall people eat?

It is beyond your comprehension, manlet.

smaller people

Welcome to prime time American shit-posting hours.
Veeky Forums should range ban USA IPs.

Your mother

>shit-posting
>USA
>not Australia

Unlimited American Obsession Post #3003452948 just this afternoon

What's your point, septic?

lel

More, probably better food too.

Manlets tend to be unhealthy runts.

My point is that yurofarts should be barred from visiting this board as they have nothing to offer culinarily.

I do both admire and pity their complete and painful obsession with America though, it's kinda cute and sad like a mentally deficient child trying to stand on it's hind legs.

Morbid curiosity is not the same as obsession, Amerilard.

Genetics, manlet. End yourself.

As a certified tall person, 6'4", strangely enough the same height as my favorite actor when I was 5 years old, John Wayne, who I swore I would be as tall as after watching the movie "The Alamo" with Grams and Gramps and, being 5 years old, thought trully died at the end of the movie and had to be dragged out of the theatre bawling, with tears streaming down my face, I eat everything on my plate.

I just came back from the grocery store walking behind a dude carrying four plastic bags, all filled to bursting with Kraft dinner boxes and the odd can of soup. Nothing else.

He was a good two inches taller than me. Really makes me wonder where my life went wrong.

>genetics

no m8
my dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'5
i'm 6'1
just have a great diet and do tons of sports

6'5, I ate a lot growing up. Played a lot of sports (football, soccer, basketball, swimming). Drank a shit ton of milk

I was watching whorror movies at 5 and they scared the shit out of me. even now I can hear them whispering "Jason Jason Jason".

oort cloud debris

Witnessed

I especially like seafood but I had lots of lentil stew when I grew up.

People forget how friggin impressionable you are when you're 5 years old, reality and screen merge. But my Grams always said I willed myself to be 6'4" since my tallest brother was only 6'0. Maybe it can have advantages.

I had a crunchwrap supreme for lunch

I have two brothers. One is 160cm, the other is 203cm and I'm 183cm.
Our parents are both short-ish (mum's 165 and dad's 173). We ate the same foods growing up. Why are two of us fairly tall and one itty bitty like mum and dad?

I'd say one of you skipped breakfast or snacked better, exercised more, or got better sleep

Getting sick while growing can stunt you as well, as can stress

Alternatively, mom ate better while one was in the womb

you sure you're all from the same father m8?

a dated someone who is 6'5''
he ate a lot of in-n-out and jack in the box

Talking to my grandparents who grew up in the great depression, they'll tell you their height was less than their parents, because not enough milk. One grandparent was 6'2, the other three were only 5'4.

My parents are the tallest of their siblings at 5'10" and 6'4". No weird food issues with either parent. They grew up without poverty, with mothers who stayed home and made meals with all the food groups, southern food, grilled meat, fresh veggies, and food pyramid approved meals their whole lives. Milk with dinner, which they still do. They eat anything and everything, occasionally meatless meal.

My siblings and I are all tall, but my cousins aren't, so I conclude their genes from non family. Dunno.

In my experience, as I posted above, I think it's Will derived from a personal history beginning when I was 5 years old.

>low self esteem
>manlet even though I grow up with a cheese-based diet

It all makes sense now

I must say as much as I put emphasis on Will, i did drink milk at every meal - and I still do. I know it's a reallly frowned on meme, but I like it. Whether my shorter brothers liked milk, I don't know, but I know we only had soda on holidays.

>America + some random word = me being funny lmao XD

Not him, but he's right. You faggots come to every thread and find something you don't like so you can retardedly spout hurrr America lel. It's so overwhelmingly done to death and stopped being funny years ago, but I digress.

I'd be surprised if more than 10% of contributing factors to height weren't genetic. Certainly better diet affects height on a population scale, but nobody who is 5'10" would have been something like 6'1" if they drank more milk or ate better grains.

I guess you're saying my post is bullshit, but you're wrong. I'm as cynical as the next person, but I related a true experience. You're full of shit, grow up.

They don't have anything going on over there on their miserable inbred islands except dreaming about being citizens of the USA. And I'd imagine shitposting helps relieve some of the shell-shock of being bombed all the time. Still, they shouldn't be allowed to post here.