What are the foods you don't want to eat ever again?

What are the foods you don't want to eat ever again?

Mine
>rice and beans
>tofu
>soy sauce
>peanut butter as is or on a toast
>grapefruit
>broccoli

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BK0o1uHggwx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sushi.
Aubergine.
Courgette.
Patum Peperium.

None because I'm not a toddler

That onion thing that has batter on it and they serve it like a flower

It's not onion rings, but close. I hated it

>rice and raw egg
Holy shit that is the worst thing to ever come out of Japan
>brown rice
It might be healthier, but it doesn't taste good and the consistency is terrible.

Blooming onion?

I've literally eaten all of those today minus the grapefruit.

rice and beans is so good tho op why are u a giant fagot

Yep that's the juice

had it as a kid, it was hot garbage

there's a thousand better appetizers

I can no longer stand salami because of a drunken episode where I ate a large amount while heavily intoxicated and vomited everywhere. The smell of salami now makes me violently ill. I'm sad about this, I fucking loved salami.

>Sausage rolls
(Had them for lunch and some dinners every single day in highschool)
>Fucking anything with tomato in it
>Shrimp FLAVORED anything
>Any overly-spicy food

Get over it you girlish manchild.

Nacho cheese. Always made me gag, always will make me gag.

Salmon with ginger spice. I like salmon, I love garlic, but after having had salmon with ginger spice and fucking tasting the ginger for two days straight I don't want that shit ever again. In general keep ginger away from me

I've had that with certain liquors and I know others similarly with different liquors, or in some cases different foods they had while not drunk but that they got food poisoning with.

>fennel
that's about it desu, I can't think of anything else maybe eggplant soup? but if that was made well I probably wouldn't mind

start off eating pepperoni
start saoking it in water until you wean yourself to eating salami again

Shit man I've tried. I can't force it down any longer. I still love the taste, but it triggers a gag reflex.

Yeah I feel like a priss for it happening.

oh I also have a trauma with vodka when I projectile vomited on a friend and some people I've never met. I was pretty much fine until that happened but now I really can't stand the smell and taste of it

>Rice and beans
What am i even reading? How can you hate rice and beans? Where did you get it from?

Spaghetti with marinara sauce. Had a roommate who would make nothing but that for dinner but always made too much (she'd make the whole box for herself). I was dirt poor and hated seeing food go so waste so I'd try to help her finish it. Tried on multiple occasions to tell her to just make a little and if she was still hungry she could make more but no that was too much effort. So much easier to make the whole fuckin' box! So much wasted pasta.

minus grapefruit you basically listed everything a generic Veeky Forums autist obsesses over

Probably because he was poor and it was all he could afford for extended periods.

this is me except it's four loko

I can't even sip the stuff anymore, I gag

Actually, I appreciate your honesty, I was kind of hard on you. I think the post about soaking in water is probably a good start.

do neither of you know what leftovers are

Rum
Arizona Arnold Palmer
Chorizo/Soyrizo

ive vomited after consuming after all of these things so now i just associate them with vomit and i cant do it

hot dogs

fresh papaya
persimmon
durian fruit

I only dislike thing which are objectively fucking disgusting

Banana cream pie and quiche. I got the flue after eating both of those and now they both disgust me.

I couldn't stand brown rice until I switched to short grain basmati. Texture is almost as good as sticky white rice and the flavour is better imo

Okra.
Literally no redeeming qualities.

My country's particular brand of spam.

idk man. I just hate rice and I hate beans. Together they're the most plain, boring food ever no matter what spices you put in there. I just hate it.

Having shit as a kid is hardly a way to judge shit, go try it again just find a place that does it fucking decently.

brussel sprouts

nato...or however you spell it. Those japanese fermented beans that are sticky and taste like actual shit

coffee flavored anything. i like coffee. i dislike coffee flavored things.

sushi. i don't even like fish so i don't know why i tried it.

Did you try hotsauce?

Pearl barley, horrible stuff

Hotdogs
Liver
Huge chunks of fat (very disgusting to feel inside the mouth)
Bitter gourd
Animal blood as soup
Fucking adobo
Macarons/macaroons whatever those little rainbow-colored shits are
Chocolate bars
Bubblegum flavored Oreo (and other shittaste oreos)
Cinnamon
Mashed eggs (only sunny side up is OK)
Too spicy foods
Pretzels
Chocolate chip cookies
Lamb
Duck
Crabs/lobsters/whatever (very annoying to eat)
Fish that are too bony
BBQs sold from stands that are exposed on smoke, pollution, dirty hands of seller and other picky customers
The parts of chicken that aren't the wings or legs
Hopia
Lumpia rolls with only greens in it
Beef that arent pressure cooked or any tough as rubber food
A fuckton of junkfoods
Donuts
Goats
Mom's slimy and stinky mix of vegetables
A fuckton of fastfood
A fuckton of cakes (dulce de leche, carrot, blah blah blah)
Skin of pigs
A fuckton of parts from pigs
Pancakes

Etc.

Spam
Sardines
Oats
Korean dishes
Cupcakes
Haianese stuff
Cherries

etc

Beans of any kind
Fuck beans

Quinoa

Fuck. That. Shit.

Literally autism.

Squash
Mac & Cheese
Cake (any kind)
Apples

carbonara
instagram.com/p/BK0o1uHggwx/

Uni
Konyaku
That nasty ass Salvadorian flat bread
Beef Heart
Any and all "potted meat"

Chia seed pudding. Wtf I thought that shit was tapioca, never been more disappointed.

I guess a better question would be what DO you eat, you fucking autist?

McDonald's anything
Spam
Mac & cheese
sloppy Joes (or anything drowned in BBQ sauce)
Caprese salad
IPA beer
French fries and cheese together in any form
turkey sandwiches
onion rings
ranch dressing
raw carrots
roast beef
lasagna
chicken wings
jalapeno poppers
most but not all shrimp dishes
Balsamic vinegar
swordfish
mahi-mahi
Chilean sea bass
iceberg lettuce
pork loin
boneless skinless chicken breast
thick crust pizza (or any chain pizza)
Chinese American take out
tilapia
half and half
pizza rolls

Animal products

-Gross
-Despicable
-Unhealthy

Catfish
Pickled Plums
Quinoa

fag

Shrimp. I always get a weird aftertaste that makes me want to throw up

questhion...
do you eat out your gfs fishy bits?

>shit taste: the post

My mom's cooking

Tbone steak.

>rice

Why is it so disgusting? It's not even the taste but the texture. It just feels wrong to eat. Who likes chewing on bloated grains? Yuck.

which texture are you talking about? Rice can be prepared in many different ways with radically different textures. Plain 'ol boiled rice has a lot different texture than fried, risotto, or sticky rice. They're all different.

I see at as those are all just things I've eaten more than enough of, and there's no reason to revisit any of them when there are so many other options available.

>Broccoli
Fuck, why? It's so fucking good

I hate them all. I only like rice when it's been made into noodles or mochi.

College campus food.

No, just no. Not like this, never like this.

Thats when the banannas are good. The best ones are when it has brown spots but not too much.

Tripe

Butter. I'm totally okay with using it for cooking, or using a thin later on a sandwich, but just the thought of eating toast with a thick layer of butter makes me uncomfortable

Ketchup

>Crabs/lobsters/whatever (very annoying to eat)

Yea what the fuck is up with those? My ex used to take me to the crab shacks they have down in MD, and what a goddamn pain in the ass it is trying to eat anything there. All for a few bites of bland bug meat. I just get my Old Bay fix by putting it on my fried potatoes instead.

Goat milk (cheese is ok). Tripe soup ('flaki') - never again!

>brussel sprouts

Oh man, it brings back terrible memories from my childhood.

Cheap novelty foods like candy, popcorn, hotdogs etc. I can't stand food that isn't part of a meal

Brown rice isn't even THAT nutritious overall, in general.

Like, I guess it might be to Asians, since it comprises such a large part of their diet; but to Western people, like Americans and Europeans, just eat the goddamn white rice.

It's literally one or two scoops of rice. You're not going to make any noticeable dent in your overall diet; and I know you like the taste of white rice better; so just eat it instead. That half-assed scoop of mixed vegetables you decided to toss on your plate at the last second? That's probably vastly more nutritionally dense than 3 or 4 scoops of brown rice altogether. Maybe even more.

Rice and cereals and whatevs are just goddamn carbs. Take them out of your diet altogether and just eat a goddamn salad or replace them with broccoli medley.

I know you niggardly sumbitches aren't getting enough vegetables as it is. Eat less processed meats. Eat less starches. Cook yourself a tasty porkchop, or a juicy steak or something. Throw on a pound of cauliflower, onions, broccoli, carrots, peas, whatever to your plate and just go to town.

No need for bread or potatoes or whatever. Eat that stuff sparingly, or unless you're going to be running around all day.

Just eat a big, honking slab of meat and a nice, big pile of veggies.

That's IT. No more! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This message has been bought to you by Veeky Forums

why are you in this thread?

>Fresh papaya
Delicious.

>Persimmon
Delicious.

>Durian fruit
Never had it, but I'm assuming it's delicious as well.

Sounds like you're the disgusting one, m8 :^)

Brussels sprouts
Squash (I've given this a pardon a few times in vegetable soup but I don't willingly eat it)
Eggplant

I can't think of anymore but I'm sure there are plenty more.

>but I'm assuming it's delicious as well
Oh mate, durian is quite possibly the worst edible thing on the planet. It's been described as smelling like rotten flesh and looking like it too. I forget where, but it's illegal to open the fruit up in public spaces.

>>soy sauce

you are one deranged fuck

I can't stand cinnamon. Shit smells and tastes like bug spray. Fuck the winter holiday season when everything reeks of it.

>pho
>soy milk
>morning glory
>vanilla vodka
>any vegan meat imitation product
>kidney
>liver
>umeboshi
>sturgeon
>pork chops (any other kind of pork is fine, I just fucking hate pork chops)
>China Lily brand soy sauce
>kale
>swiss chard

I understand all the other crap but why soy milk?

>Raw onions
I'll eat them cooked it any way but fuck eating them raw

ITT : Spoiled brats

Hahha this thread is litterally filled w/ faggity littel bitch babey's grow up u littel cukk's

Honey marinated stake and honey in general

I don't get the whole snacking thing either. Seems like nothing more than a hobby for fat people and those interested in becoming fat.

stop eating wood user

>Chorizo
I really feel sorry for you, my dude.

>Mom's slimy and stinky mix of vegetables
No wonder you're so picky, you're still a literal child.

DELET THIS

to make fun of the autists

I have a hard time eating fish. Even more so when it's prepared like sushi or sashimi. I had really shitty sushi as a kid and threw it up and the smell of vomit and fish just horrified me. I can't stand the smell, and it's usually the same with the taste. It sucks too because my dad is a really good cook and he makes supposedly amazing cod fish and swordfish

>kale
>quinoa
>tofu
>lentil
>cooked carrots
>cooked broccoli
>cooked brussel sprouts

My mom went on a binge of meme diets, including paleo, keto, vegan, gluten-free, and a dozen others lasting no longer than 2 weeks. Funny thing is she's still fat as she was before

Pre-cooked hamburgers
Hotdogs
Lean Cuisine
Tyson Chicken Nuggets
Cup Noodles
Chicken flavor packaged Ramen

When I was just slightly above broke-status, single and living alone this is basically all I ate(when I wasn't eating Taco Bell, In-n-Out and Domino's). It was either cheap or always on sale. I never cooked actual food because all I did was work, smoke pot and play vidya.

even knob?

anything with fennel

That's because you're not supposed to eat them by themself.

It's like tofu - It's a meat supplement, not a meat substitute. You eat it with other stuff on the plate and it tastes so good together.

are you retarded?

MAC AND FUCKING CHEESE. peanut butter.

that guy has a solid list sprinkled with some retarded choices.

Rice and Peanut Butter.

I tried this one time. My reasoning was that rice == bread. Therefore, I spooned a bit of normal commercial PB into a small pot of rice.

It tasted good for half a bite. It was a fleeting confusing moment that went wrong almost right away.

I threw away the bowl, but for the rest of the day, the smell of rice and peanut butter haunted me from the inside. I could feel the rice sticking to my insides and refusing to digest, releasing a horrible stench through my skin, sweat, mouth, breath, and fingers.

It kept me awake for days just thinking about it.

fuck off gangrel

Broccoli every few years I try again to see if I'll like it but I never do.