Bitcoin stagnation

Can someone explain why we would be up for another bull 2 months after the last one?

>Regulatory issues
>Banks restricting deposits,
>Tether possibly inflating the price
>Tether avoiding US restrictions and being investigated
>exchanges manipulating and doing insider trading
>Google trends data shows decline in BTC interest. In fact we are not far from the 2013 search levels.
>obvious struggle for the whole growth since 10.4
>no organic growth, just pump ups
>EU about to require full tax reports on cryptos from exchanges
>India shutting down exchanges due to regulation
>We now have less payment services accepting bitcoin than we had a year ago
>Volume low

I'm pretty sure BTC will moon in 2019, but q1 and q2 are going to be tough. A lot of people still want to cash out, so if 11k breaks, it does not look good.

The only thing that is different to december is that the transaction fees are down, but so are the number of transactions. We are at one third of what we had.

Can someone rationalize why anyone is buying it now? To me it seems this is the final moment before a long term stagnation occurs.

Cuz I want it to

>fudding bitcoin

It wil pump hard in 1h. Screencap that.

>this whole post

You just described the same exact things that were going on last year lol

If Bitcoin is lucky it can go back to $20000 by the end of the year, after all the bag holders cash out and leave.

Im not fudding. Im trying to be realistic. It'd be nice for it to moon, but the odds just arent there. I'd be happy to go all in on BTC if you manage to tell me why we should have any expectations for a bullrun.

>Fear
>Uncertainty
>Doubt

I've been here since 2011, yet I don't see the reasoning behind your post.

Is this really it? Suddenly I feel like shorting the hell out of it.

supply and demand. there are only so many bitcoins to go around ya know

I don't see any reason for bitcoin to go higher than it is now. maybe if lightning network works perfectly but almost nobody believes that will happen. the next bull run will be initiated by ethereum or one of the many other superior coins. bitcoin might tag along for the ride but it won't lead the way. it was exposed as a slow, expensive dinosaur coin to all the normies in q4.

why would there be demand though? it doesn't do anything other than suck up electricity. it's so slow and expensive no retailer even accepts it anymore. all it has left is the store of value meme and even the normies have realized how retarded that is

ethereum superior coin

>demand
Demand dropping, demand being limited by regulation, taxes and deposit blocks. Consumer adoption is needed, yet they are scared after losing their money. Payment services and online stores have dropped the support.
>Supply
There are thousands of bitcoin millionares still wanting to cash out. There seems to be nobody wanting to buy it with a high price. I only see 0-2 BTC buys coupled with few 10-20 btc, which is nothing in cryptoworld.

Agree, we need something revolutionary that allows adoption to have more depand.

I just bought phenibut with bitcoin and use my bitpay visa everywhere

bitcoin is the most secure, most fairly distributed, but you're right it needs more users to subsidize the block reward with tx fees or else it will fail in like 15 years
but right now there's big players like samsung making mining chips, we had CME add futures, poloniex got bought out by a big group, and normies still don't trust it were still years away from normie cash
we hit peak memecash and got exposed when the mempool got flooded
There needs to be finished 2nd layer and other optimization and make the main chain a settlement layer that pays for security from the miners

i have one question regarding btc

does price follow mining or does mining follow price?

can difficulty increases in mining be used as a metric to see where long term adoption and growth can take it?

or do miners just chase the high numbers and they are the last "out the door" as they say because their money is tied up in hard assets

We're not due for another bullrun. It's gonna go down/sideways for months. The current increase is pure manipulation

>We're not due for another bullrun. It's gonna go down/sideways for months. The current increase is pure manipulation
Yea it seems so.

This happened all the time:
>Volume zero
>Someone sets a large sellwall
>Someone instabuys it
>Some normies follow the green trades and market buy couple btc
>Stagnation again

Its not working anymore. I wonder if they just cashed out at the top now,

ethereum:
does more tps than every other coin combined. half of the cmc top 100 are built on eth. multiple scaling solutions soon to be released.
bitcoin:
slow as fuck with no fix in sight. constant civil war among core devs leading to fork after fork after fork. dropped as a payment option by most retailers because it's too expensive. "but muh store of value"

I think it's going to be a slow crawl back up to $20k around beginning of Q4

B-b-b-b the TA. The TA told me BTC would moon. The meme cross. .. hahaha ha ha ha haha. I'm 100% BTC hahaha ha

Didn't mean to reply. It was an unironic post. God fuck

i think once the growth starts strong, it will be a quick run. But we need to have some amazing news if that happens.

you're either
a. really new
b. really dumb
c. both
d. a trader in a short position trying to deceive people falling in a., b., or c.

don't expect people to point out what's wrong with what you listed, because NONE of those events have any remotely significant effect on the price of bitcoin.
if you look for it the other way, you will find news that are positive, but also have no significant effect on the price.

the entire way you view the market is wrong, and if you actually believe what you wrote you're definitely going to lose BTC in the long run.

because muh feefees and because i bought at 19k so i need it to go up

Yeah, I think it'll be a slow crawl to $20k from here to early Q4, then we'll see a repeat of the Dec 2017 stampede to close out the year.