When did you decide to dedicate your life to science?

When did you decide to dedicate your life to science?

When I got in an excellence program. In another universe I'm pretty sure I would be a codemonkey.

>excellence program
what is an excellence program?

It means i'm better than you
Try harder

when they told me after a a job interview that i'm just too scientific and wouldn't care about the business. That was a fact, just didn't know that anyone but me can see this

ever since i was a wee lad

i just now got the chance to pursue it

When I actually noticed I was superior to every kid in highschool, even though they were white kids with parents with money, and I was a brown kid. I was already doing those stupid pop sci jokes you fags repeat every thread in this board when I was 13yo. Then I knew, it was cringy so stopped inmediately.

I never studied, yet I managed to beat every argument of some fascist faggot who was 2 years older than me and he got into an exellence program.

The lack of discipline fucked my adolescence up, so masturbation and addictive games were the daily routine.

Nowadays I got over my scientific phase. So now I want to use my intellect onto EE. The next months I'll be going to Germany and maybe, I'll enter the Bunderswehr.

I still have uthopical dreams and projects.

Dude no one cares

Lmao is this the new hot pasta on the streets?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

>Is this x?
Maybe someday it will come true ;^)

Why did you delete the noun phrase and replace it with x?

I like this pasta

>it's a pasta for sure
Keep that anal imflammation as quiet as possible. :^)

picrelated

t. brainlets

I don't have to dedicate my life to be good at science.

Are you implying you are a brainlet?

Only people who take seriously the brainlet meme, are actually brainlets, my brainlet friend. :^)

t. brainlet

t.brainlet

OP cares.

Good meme

[math] \forall X.\, \emptyset \notin X \to \exists (f:X \to \bigcup X) .\, \forall (A \in X).\, f(A) \in A [/math]

>When did you decide to dedicate your life to science?
Never.
I decided to dedicate my life to myself.

When I gave up on finding a gf ;_;

>∀X.O∉X→∃(f:X→⋃X).∀(A∈X).f(A)∈A
That's gibberish from the POV of standard set-theoretic grammar

Pretty much this.

With ∉ binding strong and quantifier and → binding weak (so that e.g. P→QeR is read P→[QeR]), we have that
∀X. O∉X → ∃(f:X→⋃X). ∀(A∈X). f(A)∈A
reads
∀X. [[O∉X] → [∃(f:[X→⋃X]). [∀(A∈X). [f(A)∈A]]]]

Can you explain where you see a problem?

>When did you decide to dedicate your life to science?

When I had an accident and basically cut my cock off with an axe.

That's a good question.
The story I always tell people was that when I was considering my future I was looking for a career that would allow me to combine a practical practice with a thought stimulating profession, and that got me to my MD-PhD (combining clinic with research).
But deep down I think I just wanted to be a doctor and was afraid of getting burned out in the future.

When I was 5, not even kidding. Don't really know why, but I was certain that I wanted to do math. Probably because it felt fun.

When I failed my first maths exam in college (and changed major afterwards).
Shit's phantastic, payment isn't, but I don't care too much.

The moment I fapped.
I realized, 'couldn't you just build a machine to put on my dick instead of charming someone?', and here I am.