Dinner

Post dindins.

Made some ramen, lads.

What you made is a bowl of shit

stfu fagboat that looks good af would eat/10

Can confirm; in 24-72 hours will become shit.

No pics, but I took a shot at pasta con sarde yesterday.

>sauted a couple cloves of garlic
>added a can of anchovies in oil, drained
>added two roma tomatoes, chopped and drained
>cooked down and served on pasta

Was pretty good with a bit of hot sauce. Next time I'll add some tomato paste and wine vinegar, and go a little heavier on the seasonings

NO PIC but I had a nice chicken leg quarter roasted with fresh rosemary and thyme under the skin, alongside some roasted potato/carrot/onion and quinoa. Really good, especially since I have been trying to cut down on my meat consumption so have reduced eating meat from 6 out of 7 days a week to maybe 2 days... so it feels like a treat.

Looks real bad.
Looks bad.

no pic but I made pizza rolls

Looks good.

Got heavy cream in the house for pumpkin pies and have been incorporating a bit of it into all my thrown together meals. Ended up with something like a half assed tarragon chicken ala joys of cooking

Listed in order of being added to pan
>oil
>onion
>butter
>garlic
>chicken breast
>splash balsamic vinegar
>dried tarragon
>chopped sundried tomatoes
>cream

topped with grated parm

first attempt at gumbo

Looking good. How's it taste?

thanks!
it's really good, but it's my first time even having gumbo so I can't compare it to anything

Made some baked trout, Yukon gold taters and Swiss chard for me and the girlie. all in all I was pretty happy with how it came out. The little green things are onion sprouts. I bought some and have been putting them on everything lately.

Mmm gumbo ur sauce looks a little thin, did u make a roux? Nice first attempt

yeah I made a roux but I added extra stock, but I agree that it is too thin

The food itself is good, but your plating is obnoxious as fuck and so is your attitude you fuckin normie.

that looks real good

Tomatoes in a non-strictly seafood gumbo makes me feel weird, but whatever works.

Good attempt, little thin looking.

Lol wtf, are you jealous of this guys dinner? Hahahahaha

thank you, yours looks really good too