Waltonchain

Alibaba partnership confirmed
baidu childchain

keep fudding venfags

GMN holder here, Alibaba is possible,

baidu is not, tan shusen is the guy from baidu who shilled WTC at a event where the China central military was at.

VEN has better marketing and connections outside of china and that's literally all that matters. Stay salty walty cuck

from their profile photos, their hands suggest that they are aliens

lol

I loved wtc almost buyed in for GMN...

This twiter scams and pajeti alibaba shilling are so sad.

What happend bros, we used to laugh to ven and mod bagholders..

our turn will be when mainnet launches next week. then all the money that went into ven's fake china partnerships will drive the wtc price to over $200

WTC is scam.

Fake

Can’t believe I won ! Thank you Walton team ! keep doing the great work.

WTF?? Alibaba partnership?? WTC stole TRX's thunder!

Thinks mainnet is launching this year... Kek

Huge fan of WTC but we need to face facts here. This is a very shady coin, no whitepaper, meme partnerships and their lead was caught groping schoolgirls in an elevator.

Honestly the most we should expect is $5 by eoy

That's a scam coin, retard. If you don't believe me then send .03-.5 eth to the following address and you will receive 5 eth.

Everyone's tired of pajeet or chinese shilled altcoins, they want US-developed coins with highly skilled devs/leaders and growing community like Bitcoin Private

Fffffuckk. I want to buy some but literally all of my coins are in a MetaMask wallet and I don't have enough ETH to transact it to an exchange.

Added 0.5 BTC worth to my salty walties stack at 0.00162. holding 3300 now since $1-7. If Alibaba is even remotely true this shit is gonna blow up harder than the twin towers. We'll easily 1.5-2x within the hour.

This whole partnerships = price = no product = no tangible outcome thing is going too far.

can't believe i'm winning ! Thank you Walton team ! keep doing what you're doing!