Prepare Your Shorts

6k crash imminent

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/970732654319624192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhh. Nah.

Really OP? We still doing that?
Well, it would be nice to get rid of more useless fiat at a nicer buy in. Sure! BTC is dying guys! No volume! Everyone hates it! Normies everywhere!

Kek
50k end of summer

>strong resistance

this is critical for BTC

The next 5 seconds are CRITICAL for Bitcoin

what happened OP
Bitcorn couldn't break 12k? What was our target
This should be fun

>3 months graph
holy shit op

what's wrong? too blind to see the Massive bear wedge forming?

honestly I agree with you, but BTC is not done bleeding yet

>"Hey look at my two lines! It will crash by ~40% soon!"

I can bet my left ball that BTC will hit 13k within a few days.

That's a massive fuck off inverted head and shoulders so even if TA memelines and patterns meant anything - and they mean fuck all - it should be heading for a pump up not a dump.

Cup and handle formed on the daily , the moment it breaks the fibonacci resitance around 11570, shorties will kill themselves.

the whole point is it isn't breaking out brainlet
every bull is trying to push for 12k and beyond... and it isn't happening
Guess what happens when the broken up fake looking inverse head and shoulders doesn't break out? You think it just trades up here forever

>Bear wedge
>Literally an ascending triangle
Good lord how stupid can you be.

apparently not as stupid as you

cheat codes
the purple is the 'bear wedge' btw nigs

>it's going up forever

the graphs don't even look the same retards

The standard deviation is approaching zero around 11500, it's either gonna pump hard or dump hard real soon. Logic would say dump, but if the market manipulators decide pump then pump it will be. They surely have some more tethers available in store to pump it

probably the most reasonable response ITT

He bought high sold low. KEK.

>6k crash imminent

Its time

>if price goes up it's manipulation
>if it goes down it's organic

>it's either gonna go up or down
No shit

Nearly 35000 btc worth of longs open on bitfinex, almost the all time high, 10000 of them were open in the past week, probably tethers used for pumping, maybe they can't go much further after all

hope it's gonna crash

Its going up.
Prepare your longs.

i just want it to either moon or crash, i have a leveraged short on a altocoin, in profit, BUT i know that a btc pump or dump, will make alts crash...BTC DO SOMETHING

kekked

Actually that doesn't mean shit they could fake that too, ATH was on February 12 and it pumped $3000 right after

Considering the way it's going up and the way it's going down, considering the fundamentals, yea who do you think is buying now?

You are the most retarded fucker around these parts. You're 3 months too late to be bearish. Now you just look like a retard trying to be smart by being contrarian when you could've doubled your stack from the bottom

>inb4 ive been shorting ex dee

I want to try my hand at margin trading, any tips anons? I do not plan on using leverage.

>probably tethers used for pumping

lol, is this still a thing ppl use to fud?

Woah a whole double

>i do not plan on using leverage
sell high buy low

Yes 2x in a month is bad. Tell me more. What have you been doing?

>Inb4 ive been le shorting!!!

The tether problem isn't going away simply by labeling it fud, it will come crashing down sooner or later, probably sooner looking at how regulators have stepped up their game lately

The market is manipulated up and down by big players. Normies have cooled off for now

just sold 100k

Losing 75% in a month is much worse. Easy to regain a bit from that.

There are stocks that have risen more than that.

No shit retard. Being bearish on something that already went down 70% is almost as stupid as buying BTC at 20k

kek
I've been saying from the beginning i don't bet shorts and longs on BTC
All i do is trade alts, faggot
If BTC does well... good for me my alts will do well
If BTC crashes, good for me still... i have fiat ready to buy cheap AND i get to see all you perma bulls cry. Very entertaining

It's no longer 70% down. And the market is showing with their buying that nobody wants to buy a bitcoin above 10k. When the volume is this terrible there is drastic retests of lower to see where people want it. That will happen eventually.

ITS FAILING TO BREAK OUT AAAAAAAAAAA

BTC will cross 12k soon and drop back down to 10k before blasting off to 17k. Screen shot this and shove it up your ass for safekeeping.

>this vague threat that has been abused to shit and back should still scare you, don't just call it FUD

Yes, we are trembling in fear that the tether that held through a 70% crash is now going to go tits-up for no fucking reason.

This market are dead. I sold my 600k LINK stack about 1 hour ago.

Eth is bleeding so I expect BTC to surge. A crash would be nice as well... I just want something to happen because this indecisiveness is unnerving. Just waiting for a big dildo to fuck me over while I sleep.

IF IT FAILS TO BREAK OUT ITS OVER
EVERYONE KNOWS I MANIPULATED AF

Yes, the coming 15 mins will decide the fate of BTC.

Alts are down you retarded larper kys. Not even a perma bull, I sold early around 13k in december. Your alt shit is pure fucking larp. If you're really all in alts you're bleeding harder than anyone here

It's been moving through memelines sideways on low volume for a long time now. Right now it's a complete coinflip.

Holy shit guys this is make or break it. Absolutely critical

>bitcoin isnt manipulated

>some are bleeding
>some aren't
Unlike you, i don't go all in complete garbage
I always have some coins doing well
And i don't panic if they aren't
comfy

thanks just sold 100k

PUMP IT

This shit is killing me.
I trade on leverage and it's so annoying.

Name one that isnt down at least 30%

alright. explain how manipulation works in this scenario, fags. you cannot.

>this is an important week for btc

nice just bought 100k

I unironically believe btc is a worthless shitcoin but I would be careful.
It broke the short-term downtrend (red line), could go up as well (green line).

nah dude its over pump failed

nvm

down 30% from when? All time high?
check the ETH chart, if you got in semi early there are alot of coins still in the green

have you considered using low leverage 2-5x to short btc when you feel a correction is coming? you could make better profits and therefore buy more alts?

my strategy so far (i havent really used it much) is: buy btc when it bulls, wait for alts to bleed, then short the top, alts bleed more, cover short and buy the dip on alts. kinda good gainz

OHHH SHITTT

look at the buy orders btc won

>wrong
What are you even talking about? It just went up literally after I posted my meme lines. It not about muh pump, it's about market taking a short to midterm direction.

Lets see how far this push takes us, I'm guessing we'll hit 11.7k and then move between 11.6-11.7k for a while.

>lineal scale

>we will NEVER break 11.6k

thought about it, but i don't have too much money to play with atm and....
risky as all hell bruv
I've seen too many times people get liquidated on biz when BTC looks like it is on an obvious short term bull run

Thank you for using a retarded name, I'm glad i can filter you

ITS MOONING
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

entry point for this run was 7700 fag.
bears btfo

A lot lower than 6k

LMAO

once again proving that TA is literally as good as rolling dice, good job op, hope you like flipping burgers

NOOOOOO MY SHORT WAS BTFO

OP_irl
twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/970732654319624192

Its actually disgusting seeing all the bots on bitfinex

next target 11.7
lets see it bull cucks
lets see what you are made of

This would be so much harder if people like you didn't exist.

seriously, you both suck at TA AND market psychology

HOW WILL MY MY WIFES CHILDREN EAT NOW

it was just to do it quick, I painted lots or parabolic lines you autistic inbred. Maybe you should have listened to me? look at the graph and witness the capabilities of a real pro, uberanon out

Looks perfectly like an organic rise right? :)

Once again proving that TA fags should wait for breakout before making any call.

wtf is an "organic" rise? literally all price movement is based on buying and selling.

Hmmnmm nice try street shitter
Check my top green line, it is following it exactly
I'm watching it in real time

TA fags being wrong again. Always amusing.