Should I pull 70% of my crypto stack (about $4k) to invest in a mining rig...

Should I pull 70% of my crypto stack (about $4k) to invest in a mining rig, providing I've found a way to get really cheap electricity. I'll be literally almost paying nothing for electircity.
I just want more steady income desu

should have done that in january when it crashed brah

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>$4k
no youd need at least 10K for enough income but 4k will get you started nicely if you know what to buy.

No.
In 2015, 2016, 2017 YES, but now...

I did it january 2018 , 50% my stack into 3 rigs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand meh..
when shit bullruns i make money trading/holding anyway, maybe bit more now but much more to do...

PLUS not much more time to mine eth befole difficulty spikes, and after you need to mine and flip shitcoins and pray..

Gl user.

how will you pay almost nothing in electricity user?

how much would my initial investment be if i wanted to pull 3K per month from a rig?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Since I dont know jack shit about mining and GPUs, I contacted a company which builds rigs itself and the guy said that for a little less than $4k he could hook me up with a 6 GPU rig that mines about $14 of Zcash worth a day(caluclated for regular electricity spending)
Is that good or?

also should mention that im an eastern euro fag so making about $500-600 a month from mining solely is more than enough for starters

I just want to have that rig for when shit hits the fan in the crypto market, I want to have some sort of steady, low-risk income

He proably found a way to steal it.

If shit hits the fan in the crypto marqqqquet THEN HOW DO FUCK DO YOU THINK MINING WILL SAVE YOU?
neck yourself

No. If 4k is 70% of your holdings, then no.

If you mine the right coins, 1kh/s will get you about $20 to $50 per week (depending on how the markets going). Buy up second hand gaming pcs for about $100-$200 with a 580 or something in it. Build a ghetto rig up that way - mine was about $1000 total. 6kh/s.

That gives me more money to trade with - or I mine something I want to hold. So yeah if you have free Electricity do it, but go cheap. Much better with your tiny budget.

YOU FUCKING RUINED MY 2 DAYS NOFAP STREAK

No, It's so you can sell the hardware and recoup losses, retard.

Also, OP not sure It's worth it now. I got my components at MSRP last May and since I'm not earning as much on a daily basis, I'm probably just going to sell the components while I can get 200% profit.

>steady low-risk income
>invests in crypto
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Eastern European
In case you're polish:
Do kopania musisz mieć założona działalność i płacić ZUS, nie chuja się nie opłaca

based

OP
Since I didnt make myself clear obviously. I want to be in crypto but it stresses me alot(checking blockfolio, charts etc). I want to have some steady income for days like these, for example, when we go sideways.
Also I dont want to daytrade as it stresses me alot and its not worth it imo.

But you do know you are mining some coin
And that coin changes in value

Just put that 4k in a coin of your choice and forget about it. Don't install delta or blockfolio. Don't check CMC. Don't come to biz.

See you in a week pal

Yeah lmao im not in crypto since yesteraday. It doesnt work like that. There's 1 month where everything blows up and every shitcoin and its mother moon together.
For 1 such month, there are atleast 3 months of bleed/sideways movement
I want something to offset the losses and act as fresh capital during those 3 months, for example. And with my budget I cant think about anything else than mining

I started with $500 bucks, have about $7k in crypto right now, but since i'm not a daytrader i'm tired of having to wait months to make money with alts.