LINK

ChainLINK and VeChain mentioned on national television...with Ripple?

I'll take it. Starts at 2:50

today.com/video/what-is-cryptocurrency-and-should-you-risk-your-money-with-it-1176396355663

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

i like that it ends with the music and him saying "i just hope it all doesn't come crashing down..."

OOPS

Dump it

nice

you are a MANIAC
youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg

Just gonna predict this for noobies. 90% of the replies in this thread will be from rabid linkies and theyll have a statistically higher chance of getting "dubs" and "trips" at the end of their posts. They are not chosen by kek, they repulse kek with their lack of respect for him.

cope.

check em

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

yuuuge

$1000 EOY

fucking cringe

Fuck yes, someone other than me is making this a pasta for the maniac pasta.
Nice. Let's go deeper, boys.

u r a manic

This is a huge deal the more I think about it. These legacy media reports are hitting the unwashed masses now more and more. Two important things are mentioned in these types of low information reports:

1. Bitcoin was a 1000% gain and you missed out
2. Theres a new, next gen 1000X coming.

Even if they dont explicitly say that there is another 1000X coming, thats exactly what is "said'. Media is chumming the water with FOMO? Why? BECAUSE IT FUCKING SELLS. It titillates. It gets the mouths drooling.

And what coins get mentioned besides the ones that have already left the station? VEchain and LINK.

They literally present two facts, and coins to go along with these "facts"

1. You missed the boat with BTC
2. You still have time with LINK

This is fucking great. All in on LINK.

You seriously didn't actually buy LINK did you? Its a sick joke that biz likes to play on newfags. Ask yourself why no one talks about Link besides Veeky Forums? Reddit absolutely hates this project and there was a thread earlier where they rightfully were calling this shit a scam. I don't want to see you lose anymore money so sell and buy something useful like TRAC.

You need to go back.

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO IT TOGETHE

Pretty soon this pasta will create a whole thread of pasta

Seriously did

You gon make it, mah nigga.

Have fun making smart contracts for muslims only.

Go back to /pol/. If you think you can take down LINK with this level 0 FUD you are mistaken.

Check em!