This kills the LINK

This kills the LINK

it was at 5130.

>what is an obviously fake sell wall designed to get morons to panic sell

or do you really think whales are in the business of selling roughly 600k USD of a coin all at once

How exactly does someone "fake" this kind of sell wall? Not saying you aren't right, just wondering how the markets are being manipulated.

place an order, buy some stack from people panic selling

Oh good lord, how stupid can a single human being be?

its Elon Musk's wall bro. said he's trying to ditch the stinky linky before he hits up Mars

Link holder here, should I sell and buy back in after this sell wall pushed the market down or just hodl?

ITT

People seriously thinking that the current price, or the order book has absolutely anything to do with the future of LINK.

I sincerely hope it drops much, much lower, so I can buy as much as I possibly can. I still have 10 ETH sitting by, waiting and hoping it drops lower so I can finally get my stack to 100k.

hodl idiot, don't gamble at lows like this

FUD

LiNk will be 1000 EOY

oh fuck man LINK is dead
as soon as i saw this wall i sold all my LINK

Thanks for the blunt words of wisdom user, I just want more fucking link

lol good

Non-link holder here. Imo you should sell and cut your losses. I can easily see this losing 70% of it's value over time.

Its a real wall but with no intention of really selling. It's there to make people think hes selling but if some1 touches that wall it will be pulled back instantly.

it's real. was moved down to 5100 and is now being nibbled at
whales are cashing out. they lost hope in LINK-

It's a question, kike. I only need an answer once.

>Non-link holder here

Pajeet detected

You can't get that amount of money by being that stupid

... you were saying?

>duhhh it's fake

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I wonder how low he wants it

RIPPPP

B O G G E D

lololol
play stupid games, win stupid prizes silly "whale"

The wall is real. I've seen this with OMG and ICX before. It's called selling the news; that guy is probable expecting no big surprises at the SXSW. Putting up a huge sell wall makes holders think it's a bullish sign and they won't panic sell.

>selling at a low like this right before sxsw speech
it you really believe in the project the only thing you should be doing when you see red candles like these is buying in tiers as it goes down

Literally DUMP IT

TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK 1000 USD EOY PLEEEEEEEEASE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK KEK FUCKING WILL IT WILL IT NOW

>caring about day to day price fluctuations
LOL

STINKY LINKY HUH
BACK TO .14 HUH
WHALES R DUMPING HUH

I’m trying to. That wasn’t the point of my post

there is a bot right now buying hundreds, thousands of LINK per second right as the sell wall is up

maybe the whale is trying to buy at 5000 sats

Thank fuck for people like you who aren't complete brainlets like me.

What dis mean tho?
Moon soon?
Linky stinky?

>right before sxsw speech
it's one week from now bro
but I do believe it's some weak hand shaking out

It means someone wants to buy a shitton at this price, it's a good sign i guess because people with a shitton of money are deep into LINK

Everyone memeing that big boys can't buy enough LINK without pumping the price too much, yet here they have 65 BTC worth of stinkies waiting to be bought.. and no one does. Makes you go hmmm..

but I also want in and I need to get a loan
fug

The absolute state of newfags

it disappeared kek

aaaaand poof... the sell wall disappeared.

the sell wall has gone now?

*POOF*

Looks like someone wanted in a little cheaper.

amen

Hope you joined me and bought more

And that's why he market sold 20 BTC worth of LINK.

mano tengo hambre me pelo ese webo lo tengo con queso parmesano añejo

Lmao just sold all my alts to buy a chunk of that wall thanks fucking idiot

WHO’S DUMPING

amen ra

it didnt disappear retards it was moved up 200 sats cause it was selling too fast. I guess he thinks he can get a better deal.

amen

hail

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

no one

pls no bully

There was a 1 million sell wall about 2 months ago and it got bought out in one afternoon.
Even is someone is cashing out for real, it makes no difference.

I for one welcome cheaper LINK

Amen

Get thee behind me, Satan!

IT’S THIS GUY
>
MOMMY MAKE HIM STOP

This very much.

You seriously didn't actually buy Link did you? Its a sick joke that biz likes to play on newfags. Ask yourself why no one talks about Link besides Veeky Forums? Reddit absolutely hates this project and there was a thread earlier where they rightfully were calling this shit a scam. I don't want to see you lose anymore money so sell and buy something useful like TRAC.

amen

i only have 2400 linkies , not me

Same. Got 19k - Need 1k more . And i wont touch it till 2020

Amen, I think we have to enjoy this moment to acquire more link

Amen

amen

amen

amen

Amen
Although I'm sceptical about a literal historical man called Jesus, the son of God who performed miracles actually existing, the Christ consciousness is real and anyone can obtain it, you must look within

AMEN

AMEN

amen

AMEN

IGNORE AND SCROLL

AMEN

>
Lmao postmodernist niggas be like

There's too much evidence of jesus being a real dude to say that he's fake so FUCK YOU

You took that weirdly personal, user.

Assblaster dumping his bags.

There's no god tho.

Stay out of this, old man

Amen

Ye mate i wasnt saying that jesus had magic powers or whatever just that he existed no one really knows what the fuck made him so popular

amen.

>Reddit absolutely hates this project

Satan isn't a character in the Bible. Christfags BTFO.

Prove it.

>what is the snake in the garden of eden

IT SHOT BACK UP

THANK YOU JESUS

AMEN

WE'RE BACK

Amen

Amen!

Going back down, retards.

>falling for the link meme

Sell all your LINK and buy REQ while it is still under 0.30. There is still time for the real moon mission

it is risky, conference is in a week

it mooned over 100 sats newfag