AMB

“I know that I am mortal and the creature of a day: but when I search out the massed wheeling circles of the stars, my feet no longer touch the earth, but, side by side with Zeus himself, I take my fill of ambrosia, the food of the gods…”
– Ptolemy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/802jlw/how_do_you_guys_think_about_this_article/dutffe8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All in
Not even joking

Cryptogods?

I-is accumulation done y-yet?
b-bags...
h-heavy...

All inned yesterday at 5050, this thing is bound to pump soon and when it does I expect the rise to last for days.

Is it a good time to buy in right now?

Yes ffs

What's up with the constant AMB threads this week? Seems unorganic even if AMB is good.

Pump and dump discord group

everyhting is unorganic on /biz.

nevertheless, amb will probably turn out to be a rare useful alt coin.

Pretty simple really, the AMB telegram is growing, there's now an AMB meme channel now too and it's been shilled by several influential people (larp speculation aside) here in the past week, and the AMB team hit some big milestones in the past two weeks.
The AMB team also is officially promoting the project in Asia now.
Bags are being filled because people are discovering how undervalued it is (because of increased visibility) and they want more people to discover it so the price will go up....
This is called organic growth...

I would like to add that one of the main reasons awareness is growing is that it actually does look really promising in terms of technology, use-case, industry adoption probability, team and their connections to industry, and proven successes thus-far, and odds that public masternodes will be announced likely at the end of the moth based on CEO's sentiment and community-outreach for input.
Mcap is compared to similar businesses like wtc and ven which is an indication of growth potential.
Yes my bags are full and yes I am shilling it.
This shilling will only increase as more ppl become aware/excited.

yes

prove it...

amb is a good bet

I’m probably falling for a meme Or PnD and AMB is just another shitcoin. But fuck it, I’m all in.

Before that I only had BTC, ETH and XMR in my portfolio. Fuck you biz

AMB is one of the best coins to HODL. Compare their team and tech to all the scammers and chinks. They are building a European Blockchain Powerhouse. I am in. This will be big. I am also hearing something about a pharma partnership coming

300 EOY! 300 EOY! 300 EOY!

Different former big food/pharma R&D LEADS and execs ON THE TEAM and not in adviser roles. People who worked at Nestle for 24 years and shit.

Anytime there's sudden shilling of this coin it pumps and then dumps so ride that if you will

Vlad the Chad fucking Trifa, the man who FUCKING INVENTED IOT and BTFO'd Walton's shit tier RFID tech

DYOR bizlets. This is the most obvious moon mission since NEO in summer

Maybe, but still bleeding vs BTC. I think I'll wait to see what big daddy does before buying alts.

oh shit AMB is the next Amazon

>This is organic growth.
Exactly. People fail to recognize that internet chatter and back links are a large part of organic growth on the quantum level. People think way to linear when they bring up "organic growth"

Stay smart user. You're going to make it.

Should I hold on to VEN or sell and get AMB? I really want a VEN strength node.

a literal fckin gypo is the genius behind this project looool
shoo pajeets.

sorry user. you will not make it.

just don't wait to much, they will announce masternodes requirements and token economics soon

> quantum level
Easy there...
but yes.. chatter/communication is the root of growth.
People hear about a project, fill their bags, and communicate, more ppl fill bags and communicate, repeat = exponential growth.
The problem with Veeky Forums is there's so much manipulation and deception that it's hard to sniff out actual gems from shitcoins. This is why DYOR isn't a meme.
Pretty much anyone that looks into this project and its current mcap sees this as an obvious moon mission.... except holders/promotors of perceived competitors.

I sold VEN after re-brand and am mostly in AMB now. Feels good.

>BTFO'd Walton's shit tier RFID tech
Source pls?

Is this long term or should I sell when it hits a certain price?

>masternodes requirements and token economics soon
how soon? got a date or a week?

CEO has stated it will be late march/early april

reversal

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/802jlw/how_do_you_guys_think_about_this_article/dutffe8/

Forgot to mention, the Ambrosus CEO said in the comments he was going to "get our technical team to give a short clarification here" and then the linked comment appeared.

Same. Sold 408 VEN to pick up 3,2k AMB.

Feels comfy. Probably going to get more AMB to secure a node if possible.