Sharpay.online - next diamond ICO

ICO investing user here. Shilled you Lamden, shilled you ICX. Now I have a brand new ICO, a true gem, fresh on the market and really promising.

Sharpay (SHRP) is the brand new project with very innovative idea of blockchain-based reward system where users are getting paid for sharing links on social media.

Using it EVERYBODY could monetize EVERY activity. Now you don't have to run a well-known blog or group to make money. You can get paid in SHRP every time you share something on social media. It also has many cool functionalities like Multisharing, just find by yourself.

But enough with the bullshit... DYOR and see by yourself.
Let's move to the important stuff:
>token sale started on 1st March 2018
>softcap of $3M raised in one day
>already implemented and working, normie-friendly product
>token launches on Ethereum blockchain
>price 1 SHRP = 0.00003 ETH ~ $0.02

>hugeass 40% bonus at the beginning of sale (NOW)
Some may FUD this due to the high bonus, but it's an advantage as long as you're getting early. You can always dump your tokens for ICO price providing yourself with 40% gains.

>sharpay.online

ICO Bench: 4.7/5.0 (!)
TrackIco: 4.3/5.0
ICOGuru 4.5/5.0

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/23/sharpay/
sale.sharpay.io/cabinet/ref/Q0pWNFdRQkdjSXYvZ3RVdXQrTWtUdz09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen this on ICO bench already. Judging by the amount of hype it gets it might be actually worth considering.

russian ICOs are a no-no

And give one fucking reason why this should be on blockchain?

sounds like spam 2.0 that will get blocked everywhere

it shouldn't, just like all the rest.

>token launches on Ethereum blockchain

It launches on ETH erc20 just to hit exchanges. As far as I know they are going to implement their own mainnet later on.
Read the whitepaper.

Correct.
Also... Forgot to add one of the most important things. There are no geographical restrictions so burgers can participate too.

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/23/sharpay/

Sick potential

inb4
sharpay in pooper

Dropped 3ETH just after the start. Can't wait to unload my bonus bags on April.
The coolest thing about this shit is that they are making periodic rebuys of the token at the ICO price. Win only scenario :3

Nice idea, but a lot of red flags desu

1. Presale bonuses
2. Logo is a bitcoin ripoff
3. ERC20 token

Basically all i can see is another idea that absolutely doesn't need a token, this is basically just an app. The token itself is just a cash grab.

>Erc20 did you read their papers? They are going to start they own blockchain

Why does it need a token? Because users are getting paid with tokens for their activites. Later on they can sell them for cash. It serves as an internal currency and actually have a purpose

>Bonuses
Yeah, to be claimed now so what's the problem desu

Sharpie in the pooper. This should be our official coin now

Been a while since ive done one of these. Can I pay directly from bittrex?

No! You have to create Erc20 compatible wallet. Just go to My Ether Wallet and make one. It takes seconds...

Secure your wallets keys as they are going to send your tokens to that adress.

Right, aight tnx sir.

>40% bonus
Holy fucking shit. Buy now or never deal. Easy money flip. It's like coinmetro but now we're early

Use MyEtherWallet. How new are you?

Kek, another reason that makes me like it

get out samefagging paid shill team. no one listen to this faggots and buy this shitcoin

who advertises that they sold people on a scam like lamden?

anyways good ICOs don't get shilled here. that should tell you everything you need to know

Are you retarded? Lamden was pure gold if you entered it early
I made a bank buying flipping it on ED thanks to Veeky Forums

>who advertises that they sold people on a scam like lamden?

bought for $0.09 during ICO
sold at $1.10
>bad investment
State of Veeky Forums

Poorfag reporting in.

Exchanges when?

Lol, they have open source github updated daily. What the fuck? It's not a nigger scam? Somebody redpill me

>size doesn't matter user

They claim to unlock tokens when the sale ends. No further info but probably end of March - mid April

>tardpay
another crypto payment system, literally shaking right now.

I didn't expect to find this here

Holyy fuck, this name od legendary. I I see those "I will put a Sharpie in the Pooper for 1000SHRP" threads already. Kek is a generous god

>sharpie

500k reporting in. 1$ EOY and I'm fucking traps all life

>pooper

I doubt this would ever hit 1$ but x10 is reasonable.

I'll take it too. I contributed just because of the bonus.
I had the same situation with LiveEDU. Bought early, got shitton of bonus tokens and dumped for 150% at the very start

Please use my ref link and enjoy the bonus

sale.sharpay.io/cabinet/ref/Q0pWNFdRQkdjSXYvZ3RVdXQrTWtUdz09

Trash-tier ICO

- bonus way too high
- doesn't need a token
- will be spam central. Who is going to pay for users sharing links and why would they?

>

>bonus way too high
It doesn't hurt if you have it

>doesn't need a token
Every shit has a blockchain now, it's like a new internet. This one actually has a reason.

>will be spam central. Who is going to pay for users sharing links and why would they?

Did you even read it?

I love you salty FUDers, you don't know shit but talk out loud.

I think it's mediocre but it somehow finds support on various ico trackers. It looks like a company who had a product and everything working already but they decided to go yolo and make a token beacasue muh money. Not going to invest but I'll watch it for sure as they have potential.

Bow to the Sharpie King you pleb

When will the tokens be released?

Also how do you know how much has been donated so far?

Just from looking at the logo I can tell this is a scam. I don't even need to read your text.

Immediately after the sale.
There is a bigass counter at their website.

Stay poor.

It says 86 days. I'm not gonna wait that fucking long m8.

It's not gonna last that long. I think they will selloff everything EOM, mid-april.

Also, in crypto patience is the key. If you want to FOMO in something don't do ico