REQ

So a bunch of autists on a Japanese anime board are suddenly gonna become millionaires pretty much over night just by holding REQ. Quite incredible...

lol no

I’m ready

Japanese anime board posters were the biggest demographic that became millionaires ever since 2009. It's not going to stop now.

I'm not kidding either. Most new millionaires between 2015-2017 were cryptomillionaires of whom most are literal autist weaboos. Study was conducted by the OECD

Everyone already knows Req is amazing

yes

>suddenly

Whatsup with all the req shilling today?
I hold a shitload of REQ but there seem to be way more positive threads on REQ today.

Double dubs. It is true that REQ always gets sick digits.

REQ was pumping hard and everyone was bullish on it. Then the crypto market suffered a crash so the market sentiment shifted and people didn't believe in the market long-term anymore.

Now market sentiment is becoming more positive again and the original reason why REQ was bullish and pumping is still there. In fact it's stronger now than back then because Mainnet code is actually done and the first apps are being created right now.

It's only natural that REQ will resume its bullish position within the market. It's a powderkeg right now that can go off at any moment. And Veeky Forums can smell it in the air.

The millionaire autists on an anime board were the ones that held 50k or more MONA at sub-10 cents. And there were a decent number. You never hear about MONA anymore because they've already made it.

No idea. I just sold all my REQ for ETH because there are way more negative threads on ETH today
Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

That sounds reasonable. Thanks my dude.

Are you planning to rebuy REQ after ETH moves? Because this might be a mistake in the long term. Growth potential wise i mean.

Unironically REQ was my first million. Dumped the heavy bags at $1 after months for shilling.

Prepare for the long winter.

It will for up again after it test 1000 sats.

>10k

lmao, you don't seem good at what you are doing.

Please appreciate my dubs of truth compared to this FUD post of hate

Absolute mad man. You will never make it.

I imagine I will buy back tomorrow or at the latest next week.
That is just my trading stack and I also have 20k REQ on a ledger since it dipped below ICO price in November.

You can see that I sold that 10k in profit brainlet.

my argument still stands, poorfag. you will lose it your profit on the next trade anyways.

//

there is a lot of req shilling these days, tho. smells fishy.

fucking glorious

As mainnet is literally around the corner why not just hodl 30k REQ /comfy/?
Dont let greed get the better of you user.

wow! crazy gains you had!!! those 40$ you won today will really make us hodlers envy!!!

Only if you don't count Welders, Bus drivers, Painters and Brick layers

Or autists

I expect Req to perform great in the next month and usually I would agree with you but i'm going all in on an under the radar ICO. I mostly just posted the trade here because Req shills are in full force and I wanted to see how they would react to a small sell order. I sold near the top so it honestly wouldnt bother me that much buying back at double the price in ETH

you utter mong

It's because all of the planets are aligning for REQ to be a real star in spring. If you follow the technical progress, the work delivered so far is impressive.

My man, that's some of the most illiterate shit I've read in a while. There's no chance a drooling moron like you ever came close to sniffing a million bucks.

Checkd

People seem to like it because all the other DEV teams out there with their BIG ideas cant seem to even get close to their timeline. Blows peoples minds away when a DEV team just keeps producing. People also sense a lot of behind the scenes deals going on and since Kyber network Beta is proving to work like a clock then who whows what will happen if link gets their oracle operational. /biz smells it and so do alot of whales. Price is down now because of the BEAR in the room but when new money come in it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know where its going to land for speculative investments. I originally bout 120K at .04. I originally was thinking an easy $5 EOY. However, I am seriously considering dropping a few bags at a loss to see if I cant get that last 80K because Im starting to see $8 or even $10 in REQ near future. Not shilling guys just watching the landscape evolve.

Unironically, this.

Do it.

DO IT!!!!

Should I sell some LINK to buy REQ? What's the consensus?

i dumped my REQ bags 2 weeks ago.

Truth is, after as much time as they have, development is too slow and too junior.

For what they raised, I could have personally instilled a dev team that would be at Q3 on their roadmap already.

They're playing games.

Waste of repeating digits, Ranjeet.

Take an honest look at yourself

>For what they raised, I could have personally instilled a dev team that would be at Q3 on their roadmap already.

No you couldn't.

Do you actually expect anyone to believe this?

Yea Well u could probably hire entire India with the ICO money so yea mayb u r right

$0.293688

I bought at 86 cents, even chainlink is doing better than this, fuck you biz

im buying soon. and yeah fuck you fucking idiot. its not our fault that you are retarded.

Veeky Forums convinced me to buy link at fifteen cent and Req at 4 cent. You just suck.

REQ was shilled for a month when it was $0.04 by anons saying it was the right opportunity to buy.

And now they're telling you again that it's the perfect moment to buy in.

When is the Binance fee going down though? Wanna put it on my ledger to hodl fkin strong but the fee is fucking 15 REQ fuck that im poor

lol kek confirms you should kys asap...waste of life

just hold your poorfag money or whatever you have in binance.

Reqqies are so deluded, even going as far going all in on a team who's other product nobody uses and their main shilling point is that it's backed by YC which has millions of failed startups under it's belt even some other shitty ico's.

Can't wait til EOS comes out and kills all these shitty ethereum based cuckold ico's and all these deluded idiots lose their money.

How can you as a req holder not even question your investment day by day but instead you all become more and more deluded.

I have. Numerous times.

t. Ycomb alum

Also don't forget, there's no nodes or anything.

>muh req burns

Lol can't wait until the whales get bored with this piece of shit and dump this to below ICO prices again.

>inb4 get called a pajeet by a deluded reqqie

the only reason REQ is maintaining it's price is because it's on Koinex and pajeets love shitty projects.

How long are their sprints?
How often are code commits?
How is managing the tech?

Thought so. Keep dreaming.

I really believed in REQ until they actually started shipping code.

Oh yeah and this, any developer worth your salt told me REQ's code is a spaghetti piece of shit

The main net code is finished nigger

I think there are tons of shitty projects on the market. I don't go in their threads and FUD it, I fucking ignore them like any sane person would. Instead I focus on my holds and keep track of their progress, research other coins and actually be productive with my time.

So either you're a literal insane retard, or you're FUDing on Veeky Forums as if you think it's going to have any effect on the market price to try and buy in cheaper, which also makes you a retard.
Therefore you must be retarded

Got the same question. Got a small overall stack so only holding REQ and LINK. With REQ mainnet around the corner and the SXSW conference on the 14th it’s tough to tell what to do

This guy knows.

REQ announced brotherhood status with LINK and people are just hearing about it.

ethereum based garbage, enjoy your bags retard nigger thinking you're gonna retire off two of the biggest shitcoins on Veeky Forums

are you talking about just hearing about link?

Tthread is full of larping ranjeets. This board NEEDS flags indeed.

Thanks, just bought 50k each

>bags
>bought below ICO
>up 8x
kys you fucking mong

Nice FUD Dinesh. How many rupees do you get for these posts?

end ur life already

Got the same question. Got a small overall stack so only holding REQ and LINK. With REQ mainnet around the corner and the SXSW conference on the 14th it’s tough to tell what to do

Do it.

literal mainland pajeet coin

deluded reqqies piss me off with their constant optimism despite this project being a fucking mess. this project is going to fail hard. Can't wait to laugh at you faggots

Daily reminder mainland indians who earn like $10 a year are REQ's fifth biggest volume.

>req holders calling other pajeets

>fifth biggest volume
> India is the second most populated country in the world with nearly a fifth of the world's population.

Checks out. Now fuck of Dinesh.

t. deluded reqqie

you held through the $1 pump back to 30 cents AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This shitcoin is losing sat value everyday even with muh announcements

DEAD COIN

Going to dump to 2k sats when mainnet comes around

Nah bro I sold 75% of my stack at 1$ and rebought the dip. Stop projecting.

yeah buddy you sure did, this shit is already lower than it was on February 5th, the alt doomsday.

DEAD coin, cut your losses.

Just stop talking....We all know you're in REQ. And on the off-chance that you're not...good luck out there

Guys people are going to FUD REQ in the coming month. Be prepared and remember that they are trying to manipulate you.

Don't be retarded and keep holding.

Just bought 100k

Fuck me been hold this shit for a while now.
Its fine though I do not need to live in a home or eat anything other than ramen this year.