This fucking piece of shit right here

>100 fucking calories per can
>almost indistinguishable from water

Is there a bigger waste of money?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfaRsrvObs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is there a bigger waste of money?

Bottled water. Literally 4,000 times the cost of tap water.

Energy drinks. 2 cents worth of caffeine and a bunch of sugar for $3? Hell no.

who /#sadboys/ here

I agree about the energy drinks but bottled water has the advantage of muh fluoride and impurities, although I don't know how legit it is. I remember the Penn and Teller episode where they talked about some bottled water companies just bottling tap water.

Yeah, it can only be enjoyed by people stoned out of their mind where they are literally inventing the drink's taste at that point.

>bottled water has the advantage of muh fluoride and impurities

Actually, it doesn't. Most bottled water is just tap water. It contains the same flouride as any other tap water. (Though there are some which are from natural sources that lack flouride) Read the label carefully to see where the water came from. Many of them will say "source: municipal water supply in X location"

As for impurities, the laws regarding the purity of tap water are stricter than those for bottled water (in the US anyway...dunno about other places) That's one of the reasons why bottled water is often such a ripoff.

And if you're the sort of person who spergs out about things like flouride in your water, wouldn't you be worried about the plastic bottle leaching into the water inside?

>advantage of muh fluoride and impurities, although I don't know how legit it is

Reading comprehension. I am saying some people believe this as you know. I personally only drink tap.

>bottled water has the advantage of muh fluoride and impurities

1. No, it doesn't.
2. Bottling water and exporting it from its natural aquifer destroys the natural water cycle and turns the area into a desert.

I wasn't attacking you personally user, just posting for general discussion. Chill.

>51g of sugar
>indistinguishable from water
They sell an extra sweet version for fatties like you.

Be careful there Opie, it's 70cal/8oz - if you're getting the tall 24oz can it's 210 calories because it's 3 fucking servings.

>calories are bad

Your assumptions are wrong, I wont bother to elaborate

Its not that its bad, its that its 100 calories for something that tastes like fucking water. Surely this concept is important for a board like Veeky Forums, because I know a lot of you fatties like to fap about your future meals

>Bottled water. Literally 4,000 times the cost of tap water.

There are a considerable number of people without drinkable tap water, even in ''''first world'''' countries.

His point was that if something with that much sugar tastes like water to you, you're pretty fucked up. And I agree.

Stop consuming so much sugar. You can't taste the sweetener in this drink because your body is trying to tell you that you've had way too much already.

u know green tea has a light flavor don't you? its in a big can too so 100 calories isn't so bad.

Only costs 0.99$ anyways...

My only problem is the sugar
If they made a version with no sweeteners I would drink it every day

You mean like the diet version...

That has artificial sweeteners, which are disgusting

Az is good too bad ur a fat

i buy a gallon of that a week. i cant even drink nasty sickeningly sweet sodas any more.

this shit has nearly as much sugar in it as soda does

4.5 tsp per serving is "nearly the same" as 10 tsp per serving in coca cola?

When you account for the fact that "one serving" of coca cola is much larger in volume than "one serving" of arizona, then yeah, they're pretty close. Compare equal volumes rather than assuming the serving sizes are the same.

or follow serving sizes? i don't weigh 300, sorry.

This

Op desu you sound like a bitter fuck on a crudade against arizona green tea, which is lovely and only costs $1

No one here is implying its fine if you drink it all day everyday. But if youre fiending for something sweet and not an insane amount of calories like other drinks, its a pretty good value

All in all youre a fucking fag op

>tfw have a well and don't have to drink that tap water that tastes like you got it from a pool.

All arizonas are chasers/mixers for liquor.
Once you're old enough to legally drink you are too old to just drink an arizona.
Also op jesus fucking christ how much sugar do you consume in beverages to not taste the liquid diabetus in them

Costco muffins and pizza have double calories they should have. I know they're big, but 750 calories for a muffin is ridiculous.

How do you have clipping on a hand-drawn piece of art???

Its going through a slat on the bridge you
Fucknubular waste of resources

what said

>literally loaded with sugar
>and artificial flavors
>"taste like wadda"

Kill yourself Anglo subhuman

>drinking your calories

That's only acceptable if you're drinking your daily gallon of milk.

>check back on my thread
>almost everyone calls me fat
>someone else calls me an anglo
>"you hate arizona!"

All you faggots did is assume shit about me. I am neither fat, nor an anglo. I like the regular arizona tea and it tastes sweet as the amount of sugar it contains suggests, but the green tea one is tasteless to me. Maybe you guys can stay on topic instead of flinging shit at me for no reason.

Veeky Forums posters are retarded, have a nice day

>almost indistinguishable from water
Yeah. Nah.

All soft drinks strike me as bullshit. Yes, I need to hydrate, but why the fuck would I want 20 or 30 grams (or more) of sugar along for the ride?

>>almost indistinguishable from water
stop drinking soda

>less expensive than bottled water
>a waste of money
wut

Why do I get the feeling your're 5'4'' and 200 lbs?

You need to exercise more if your afraid of getting fat or diabetic from 100 calories.

You DO realize that your body's cells run off of sugar right?

Any carbonated drinks. Who the fuck likes feeling like their mouth is being dissolved in acid?

nobody you fucking normie faggot
go back to acebook you genuinely don't belong here

I've had this and Peace Tea Green Tea. If either taste like pure water to you, get yourself checked. They're not the best, but they definitely have flavor

>>almost indistinguishable from water

You probably drink a Coke with your chocolate bars.

Ah, I wish I had a bitch mouth like you.

Sody pop is my vice.

I make arnold palmers out of this and pic related.

vetty good.

sorry to say, but if you cant distinguish between pure sugar and water, its probably aids

>99 cents
>delicious
You must be an autist OP

how do you make up the taste when the taste is a subjective chemical and nuerological reaction existing only in your own brain?

Same here. It is great until you want to drink water at your friends house and it tastes like shit.

most Arizonas have 200+ calories, theres like 3 servings in a can

>not recognizing dank Veeky Forums memes from 2008

You're the normie here, friendo.

210 kcal per can, mate.

GOMAD

Our water gets so bad sometimes that filters wont even make it drinkable.

Hi Grandpa!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfaRsrvObs

beetus,

Honestly, I buy bottled water for the bottles.

>Many of them will say "source: municipal water supply in X location"
Bullshit. Name one major brand that does this