Has a meal ever made you cry?

Has a meal ever made you cry?

Yes, but it was due to the spiciness rather than an emotional thing.

I ate some convenience store cheddar cheese the other day that made my poos so strained that I teared up

I've had a couple Vindaloo curries that have caused water to come out of my eyes.

I downed a large old fashioned before ordering a seafood bisque at some high end french restaurant. It made me well up a little, but I was with my entire family and had a perfect buzz. I have an obsession with tomato/seafood anything now because of that one meal.

I bit into a rotten strawberry once and it was so disgusting I almost cried, but I've never actually had tears flow.

No, but a friend told me she saw my eyes light up when I tasted her cooking one time.

I ate a couple large pizzas over three straight days and on the third day I had to shit about 6 times, my ass started to bleed from all the toilet paper and the straining was so bad I was on the verge of tears.

Yeah. Once my mom made some venison with semmelknödeln and game sauce, when I finished I had to walk away because I started crying. I guess it was not solely the food, but that triggered it.

Right when I started choking.

I had some exceptionally good moka from Yemen once. The first cup made me cry because it was the best coffee I've ever had. This was about 10 years ago, and I've never been able to find anything that good since. Although it was very expensive for me at the time, the way I understand it is that normal people like myself don't usually get the opportunity to even buy the really good stuff like that.

I choked on some pizza cheese once on my 7th birthday cried like a bitch (so did my mom), didn't eat pizza again for years.

Yeah, spicy food. I once had some Indian takeout that made me sweat, hiccup and cry like a little girl.

Birthday dinner

I was in prison for 12 years for killing a man in self defense. Long story short, I was protecting my father. He passed away before I got released. The first thing I ordered on the outside was a rib eye steak and lobster, with a baked potato, and butter for dipping. It was my dad's favorite meal, and I was lucky enough to have the cook prepare it perfectly.

I cried for my father, and I cried for the medium rare, yet crispy piece of meat I was eating. The fat even had that perfect crisp to it.

Where the fuck would you get 12 years for manslaughter in a self defense case? I don't believe you. Is this a reference to something?

No wonder your dad died early if he was eating that on the reg

my girlfriend past away several years back and on our first date we both ordered steak and lobster and clam chowder, i ordered it a couple years back on my birthday and i cried a little bit because it reminded me of that special night that changed my life.

i also didn't like spicy food back then and was quite sensitive to it and me and her tried the blazing challenge at bdubz and that made me cry out of pain.

I put ketchup on my rice-a-roni once and the spiciness made my eyes water.

No, but I'm not a faggot

I have a beard exactly like that, and it's ticklish like hell, I mean how can he even bear that

plz2removekebab kthx
Fat, pasty, ginger Muzzies do not belong on Veeky Forums.
>b-but he used to be a chef
No.
>and has a food show!
Just no.

I was really really drunk, and I was jonesing for some BBQ chicken
Lo and behold: I already had a plate right there.
I vaguely remember bawling and shoveling chicken down my throat
People saw
Best thing I've ever had; nothing even comes close. Totally worth it.

i was pacing the house with the muchies one day and nothing to eat. ring on the door. A girl i liked, who lived in another city, had couriered me some soft pretzels she made.

Is game sauce blood

Blood and rum

Show her your cock and watch her eyes light up

Had a bowl of lobster bisque at a local place called the Tin Fish when I was younger. Brought a tear to my eye and I have yet to have something as delicious ever again.

yes I made blini's with wild Alaska Chinook salmon 31% smetana, dille and salmon caviar. I was listening to Vivaldi at the same time and I knew this was how good my life was going to get and from this point on would never be any better. So I wept and I cried.

Not that I can think of, but I did make his poke recipe after being super fucked up and I was actually shaking my head at how good it was.

Not really a meal, but this one time I was wiping the semen off my chin and licking it off and I just burst out crying. All the guys started laughing at me so I just started laughing as well. Was v traumatic

Vegans have to get protein from somewhere

if i'm feeling especially sentimental, walking through the beautiful park on a beautiful day, i can cry if i'm eating a croissant or a scone. sometimes in a nice restaurant if i have had a drink and a bunch of lovedd ones are there too

Not so much cry, but had my sence of taste feel very heightened. Subway of all places. The sandwich was without a doubt made with love. All the way from start to finish.

The funny thing is his poke salad recipe is shit, but thats just how good poke salad is, even a shitty recipe is fucking sick.

His?

When I was bulking on peanuts I bit into one that was as hard as stone and nearly shattered my molar into a million pieces. It hurt, but I didn't cry. And if I did I would never admit to it. So, no. A meal has never made me cry.

The guy in OPs picture, action bronson, hes some incredibly shit albanian rapper that people like for some reason, I had the displeasure of seeing him live in toronto and between the wheezing he managed to say a few mediocre rhymes, he has a show on vice called fuck thats delicious where talented new york chefs feed him food and he gives a very laymans terms explanation as to why its good.

He also does some cooking but its funny to see his poor knife skills and his obesity/huge beard hold him back from looking like he knows what the fuck hes doing.

Just type in action bronson into Bing.com(tm) and go from there, form your own opinion

This. The only sensible response in this thread

..con air?

God dam it user. I feel for you. Hope you're alright. She sounds like a very nice girl.

I broke down because I couldn't open a jar of sliced pears when I was home alone without electricity and food as a teenager. The pears were the only thing I had and even though it was like 10pm I had to keep it together to ask a neighbor.

I fucking love pears but I get 'nam flashbacks.

Hes just a less pretentious Anthony Bourdain and I guarantee he cooks more right now than Tony does

>Mom is cooking spaghetti.
>Mom gets too drunk to finish.
>Smell burning shit
>Spaghetti dinner is lit.
>Finish cooking. Scrape burnt bits off.
>Go to bed and cry.

>bear

you answered your own question

I went to ad hoc this summer and had pasta that tasted like my childhood for reasons i could barely explain.

I'm qualifying it as self defense. He was threatening my father with a bat, and I beat him and broke his neck. It was not cconsidered self defense when it went to trial.

I once cried while eating soup, but I was sort of having a break down at the time so I think anything would have made me cry.

Been there man, sorry for your loss. Shit sucks.

Sort of. I was at my then-gf's place making breakfast. I always keep good track of how old food is and know what's about to go off, but this is her place so I check. She assures me the eggs are OK as she bought them last week.

Potatoes, garlic, onions and peppers in a pan. Time to get those eggs on there. The first one I grab and crack just punches me in the face with a rotten stink. I immediately gagged, eyes watering from the pungent stink. I removed the food from heat before evacuating the kitchen. That smell still haunts me.

Get back on the bike Action

pretty pathetic desu

10/10 post

If you're such a fucking stickler for gone off food then you would have at least performed a basic check to see if the egg was rotten before cracking it open.

To be honest you sound like a fucking faggot who says things like "I always keep good track of how old food is and know what's about to go off" but in actuality you know fucking nothing.

No wonder she's your "then-gf", she probably started sucking Tyrone's dick the moment you started crying over a rotten egg.

i hope you get over whatever has you so upset user

>being so much of a crybaby, you get bullied by a Burger King Big Kids' Meal
You deserve to cry, you titty-suckin' bitch.

Go back to whatever containment board you crawled out of. Smell a rotten egg frying up close and you might change your mind.