Baking with blood

I just came back from a hunting trip in Sweden. While there we ate this flatbread made with reindeer blood and it was awesome. I want to recreate it at home, but I'm not sure how to cook with blood to make it shelf stable in room temperature. I've seen this type of flatbread sold in the stores in Sweden, but it was probably full of preservatives and stuff. Any anons know how to bake using blood?

Google Paltbröd.
No worries.

I love you, user

I ate it in Norway, didn't care for it personally.
We did drink warm blood from a freshly shot deer though, that tasted awesome..

You absolute savage. Where in Norway did you go?

Can any animal blood be drunk like this or only deer? What nutrients do they offer?

Hardanger Plateau for some Telemarking and then up North for some shooting.

Any. But there's always a disease risk involved with raw blood regardless of what animal it is from.

You think? Deer in america can have a lot of wicked shit.

The country of origin doesn't matter, bloodborne pathogens can occur anywhere and everywhere.

Do not drink blood of anything that can carry Chronic Wasting Diease unless you test the animal first. That shit will kill you.

Murica has a lot more dieased game than Scandinavia

Misunderstandings abound.
1) Chronic Wasting Disease does not affect humans. It only affects deer, and has never been documented to be transmitted to humans or other animal species.

2) It's not simply a matter of "diseased game"--it's a matter of which diseases may be present. Most diseases aren't relevant because they are not transmissible between humans and animals. Others are transmissible, and those are the ones that are of concern.

>has never been documented to be transmitted to humans or other animal species.
Yes user. Yes it has. Prions has killed a lot of people.
>Most diseases aren't relevant because they are not transmissible between humans and animals. Others are transmissible, and those are the ones that are of concern.
Most of the diseases are transmissible you moron. Rabies is uncurable, very infectious and always deadly, thricinella is very often deadly, very destructive and very common in the US.

>Yes user. Yes it has. Prions has killed a lot of people.

If you find a case of Chronic Wasting Disease infecting an animal outside of the deer family then you are literally nobel prize material user. Prion disease isn't just one thing. There are different types of it. The type which causes CWD does not affect cows, humans, etc.

Seriously, research it. Your willful ignorance is astounding.

Chronic wasting disease is also not just one thing. The incident in Norway this year was a spontanious mutation. And the reason people are going crazy with reseach on prions is because it doesn't take much for that mutation to go further.

Noting how you didn't mention anything on rabies or thricinella :3

>Noting how you didn't mention anything on rabies or thricinella :3

Well, rabies isn't relevant because that's only transmitted via a bite.

And I'm not even sure what you mean by thricinella. Not even google knows what that is. Did you mean trichinella? That's not bloodborne though, the parasite resides in the flesh.

Guess what though, don't drink blood. If you like blood, collect it and make Korean blood soup or blood sausage from many different countries.

And of course the Jew uses Christian baby blood for the Pascha matzoh.

well this lady seems to have figured it out.

should i take some of my own blood to make this bread

fee fi fo fum

God almighty, please no.

>blood stays red after being baked
t. milennial who has never seen any dish involving blood

Menstrual discharge is actually almost entirely uterine lining; there's virtually no blood in it.