Why HPB will make you a millionaire. Elaborate post

* massive scalability
* 3 second blocks and millions of transactions per second, with the ability to confirm transactions at 1.5s without having to wait for the block to confirm.
* scaling through a combination of software AND hardware, which is separating them from almost every other team.
* they are the first potential solution for ETHVM and NEOVM ( NEO is also a partner and an angel investor in HPB ).
* extremely undervalued due to a language barrier and very little marketing efforts from the team so far.
* just recently created a Twitter page (on January 9th, 2018).
* just announced a new website redesign.
* making major updates to their whitepaper (it is very outdated).
* rolling out marketing initiatives to increase exposure.
* finalizing a partnership with Unionpay ( Chinese company, bigger than Mastercard + Visa )
* directly competing with EOS, and currently EOS is not working on hardware.
* partnering with many Chinese killer coins, which suggests to me that they will be sharing their hardware with other Chinese teams to help them scale properly.
* extremely powerful people involved in this project.

* although there currently is not a lot of information on HPB, the people backing this project should be enough to tell you that it has serious potential. Why would people with that kind of money and power risk their reputation for this coin? I would also suggest that HPB may purposely be keeping things quiet because of contractual obligations and partnerships that they are finalizing. That’s how real businesses do business.
* the fact that they have hardware means that they can give a real value to the company. In the crypto world of speculation, this is huge. They can actually put a price tag on this hardware while everyone else only has lines of code. Even though their hardware is open source, it is still much more difficult for others to compete with HPB. High school kids are able to create their own ERC20 tokens within a few hours, but they can’t take HPB hardware and instantly create a better version of it. That takes manpower, materials, funding, time, and expertise. This gives HPB an advantage that almost no other team has.

HPB is at $105.000.000 market cap, has a better solution and bigger partnerships than EOS.

EOS is at $5.700.000.000 market cap as of right now.

Despite HPB being a better project, let's say they "only" reach EOS's market cap. That is a 55x growth.

You'll make it. HPB is truly a sleeping giant with a lot of smart money quietly waiting for the inevitable moon mission. Veeky Forums almost doesn't deserve this coin.

their mainnet 2020 ..fuck off shiller. u get below ico along the lines. prove me wrong

it's a long term hodl btw

Head about it, pretty under the radar so far
1 problem friend
>chink coin
Can't trust a word they say anymore, i think people learned their lesson from VEN and WTC
They have shady ways, also LONG term hold
I already got enough of those mane, don't need another

If the main net isn't until 2020 what's going to make the price go up before then? Are there any competitors that could get their product out before that?

No, their mainnet is actually Q2 2018? Which makes it less than 4 months away. It's clearly stated on their roadmap. Nice try with the constant FUD though.

Also, their testnet is still on schedule and that is coming up in less than 4 weeks. When they prove hundreds of thousands transactions per second, or possibly the 1 million they stated you will be FOMOing at $50 a coin.

They stated on an AMA in New York City that they are actually aiming for 1-10 million tps. Litecoin can do 54 TPS. Let that settle in.

HPB is one of most high risk/high reward coins so i'll pass and mostly becouse bad experience of chinese coins.

the founder shitty lang/cant speak english. no dapps will be deployed on it, nor he cant pulled it.

He is FUDing, mainnet is set to release in June. Same as EOS. Except this will absolutely run over EOS.

What could bring the price up this month? Testnet release, updated website, updated whitepaper with masternode info and UnionPay partnership confirmation. They are also attending a big blockchain conference in Seoul in like 10 days.

Tell me more about unionpay

Tbh, HPB seems really highly priced for something that hasn't even started being used yet. Its total supply according to CMC seems to be 100M tokens, with about 22M being valued at $4.88 each. That means this project has a true market cap of 100M * $4.88 = $488M.

That's almost half a billion dollars. How could it possibly moon from here? The only way is if it actually becomes the ethereum of China.

this

look at the "team." sketch af

HPB Holder here.

If you want to get biz on board, keep your shilling less professional. The second I see this my scam alert flags go up. Just shut up and wait for the coin to moon.

>requires special hardware
>claims to be decentralized
yeah, no

This, these fucking dumb shillers does not realize that this is NOTHING until testnet and IF it fails, it will stay as NOTHING.

Inb4 unionpay partnership, its not confirmed 100% yet so fuck off with that also for now.

Mega risky

>what is bitmain

from HPB whitepaper : After listening to the design concept of HPB,
China's largest financial data company
UnionPay has joined as a partner with HPB, with the common goal of technological
pract
ice and exploration of financial big data and high
-
performance blockchain platform.
UnionPay Wisdom currently handles 80% of China's banking transaction data, with an
annual turnover of 80 trillion yuan. HPB will join hands with China UnionPay to serve all
industry partners, including large banks, insurance, retail enterprises, fintech companies
and so on.

Alright. But most of the tokens are locked in for a long period of time. It makes no sense calculating the market cap your way. Besides, what's 500 mill for something that could possibly prove crypto's biggest con for major adoption - scalability? Cardano is literally vaporware and it's valued at $8bn which is still 16x from your WRONG calculation.

Don't really care if they get on board. They are the ones missing out. I'm just bored, so I wanted to see what they have to say.

That literally makes no sense. The hardware is used for running the network without hiccups and congestions like the ones Ethereum had with infamous CryptoKitties.

I took the gamble with AntShares at $1.6 when all they had was a sketchy cartoony Chinese website, it paid off better than it did to those who FOMO'd in at $10+. This is not even a gamble in my opinion, the team is more than capable of achieving something like this. The proof is already out there about partnerships and hardware being made. Why would NEO's founder risk his image and reputation supporting a scam?

This will be huge. Better hop on the train user.

Anything under $50 is cheap as fk.

I wish it was true but until Unionpay confirms it, its a Chinese lie. I never trust chinkz in general especially after WTC, VEN and others. They will say anything to make it look like 'OMG WE DA BEST''. It's cultural.

Also, their white paper looks so unprofessional, not well edited etc. Very chinese.

I will still take a look at it from far

this.

4x bigger than VISA. Read the HPB white paper, make note of he advisors, and then read the Banyan white paper and make note of their core team.

Make the connection.

Profit.

If you dig deep enough, you can confirm it for yourself.

Well, the whitepaper is very outdated but a new one is much more technical and is actually being worked on by one of the most respected and read Blockchain authors in Asia.

You anons need to understand that the only reason HPB is this cheap is because of all these uncertainties. I don't understand how you can calmly invest in vaporware 1B+ market cap projects but refuse to jump into something like this in such an early stage.

You can either take the ( small, IMO, after doing hours of research ) risk now, or regret and FOMO later when everything is confirmed and price shoots up vertically.

lol. grp of few discord folks shilling it.

> even though he know, one person ask question, other person answer pretending they unknown each other.. fuckking pajeet shilling tactics to fool noobs

Smart contracts? POS? When will the 100m tokens be released?

Lol. Whatever you say amigo.

Honestly if you're that lazy to read the whitepaper, you deserve to miss out on every good opportunity.

Short answers - Yes! DPOS, yes! They are locked in for 2 years.

No. You're a paranoid idiot.

Lol fucking pajeet, there is no absolutely talk of that token even in their tg, they dont even know it. Its just a fucking scam coin created by some pajeet who rides with HPB claimed status and now its being shilled here as HPB partner. You can type the fuck u want in your own created coins WP.

Hahahahahaahahahaaha. I've seen all types of dumb people on the internet, but sir you have reached the next level.

The Pajeet meme is going to cost dumbasses like this money. Let him go.

Ah, everyone gave up. I was looking forward to answering some more questions.

I'm not invested in HPB but I'm tempted now because you gave some sound reasons. There are some smart people reading Veeky Forums they're just less vocal than the average low tier fud shithead.

Trust me I've been trying to spoonfeed useful info to Veeky Forums with projects like XRB when it was half a dollar and right now I'm spreading the word on INT and TRAC. But theses retards will only FOMO at the top, panic sell at the bottom and keep posting this muh exit scam and muh p&d fud to hide their intense hatred for money and themself.

... you're so fucking ignorant about blockchain tech OP, I don't even want to start