What's for dinner Veeky Forums?

what's for dinner Veeky Forums?

cheddar pita chips too

>Low carb fried chicken breast and scrambled eggs

Nice sandwich OP, was craving some pulled pork today but didn't want to wait.

ATF thread? Nice pg, is that an LCP? new piece?

woman is doing woman stuff while I eat

here, would post ATF but my brother took the CZ. Can we post doggos instead?

wow, progun is still here? I'm from NW suburbs, haven't seen you in a while.
How'd you cook that? Crock pot?

Damn straight! Gotta keep 'em in their place.

Your daughter left her pistol behind, mate.
Best give her a call, she'll be worried.

God damn, she's still with you? you must have a foot long sausage to keep her around.

faggot

Hey NW suburbs bro

Is he real? I need more guns for proof.
Where the hell have you been?

Progun is back? Cool.

Hey, I almost have that same knife.

>what's for dinner Veeky Forums?

It's TOO FUCKING HOT to eat. I am fucking sick of the heat. I'm thinking of eating a bullet. Get away from the heat.

>too hot to eat

More like too early. Pic related was dinner last night. Cold soba noodles with cold dipping sauce, with cold shrimp cocktail and kimchi mayo on the side. Enjoyed with an ice cold Therapist triple IPA while watching Chinese cartoons on the projector wearing nothing but my flower print cut-off lounge shorts. Gotta know how to deal with the heat, user.

How did you make the dipping sauce?

I hope she realizes your a fat trailer trash loser and shoots you with that prostitute gun of yours

Dashi, soy sauce, mirin.

I-i want to hang out with other illinois anons

*you're

Is MC still alive?

some shawarma from المحطة

BLTs

Cuck

At some point you have to just fucking accept it, and shave it all off. You would look 1000000x better. Own the Lex Luthor look, man.

God damnit I've been craving a BLT for like a week now, but trying to save money since I'm recently unemployed broke ass in a new city. Not even that $$, but I'm pinching pennies lately. Might have to go see if I can find some bacon on sale or something. Bread and lettuce is cheap as shit.

Pizza and Big Red.

that looks like a good slice of pizza

It's Papa John's if it matters.

That's fucking disgusting then

The gun, knife, and the beer with the america label on it are excellent touches.

no it looks like the kind of pizza where you take one bite and everything either falls off or you stuff it in your fa...

yeah see

Yes buy the bacon on sale. BLTs are a great sandwich to be had, with some dessert after as well if you please

>iceberg lettuce
never have i ever

Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

I was blasted for calling it 'ham' in another thread once, so I'll just ask this time: what's pic related called in English? It's pork from nearer the ribs, seasoned, rolled, tied, wet-cured and smoked as you would ham, but was told it's not ham because reasons. What the hell is it, then?

I had a sandwich of that. The 'ham' was flavoured with gratings of dry summer truffles. I made the sandwich, but bought the meat.
Also had salad. And pickles.
Was good, but still hungry.

Didn't take a picture but I had Osaka style eel shushi. It was pretty good.

The Dollar Tree next to me sells turkey bacon packs for $1 a piece which is honestly a fucking steal as it's pretty good and healthier. But for a BLT I want some legit bacon. You have inspired me.

Also, for dinner I just had leftover pasta and some steamed vegetables. No pic as it wasn't very exciting and probably looked more depressing than it was. At least the Braves are winning handily tonight.

That's ham

Aside from the obvious fact it's a drawing, I would call it something like amerifag "Canadian bacon." It looks like a trussed pork loin that's been wet cured with a brine containing a bit of sodium nitrite (hence the pink color and hammish flavor.) That's precisely the way I make my amerifag Canadia bacon, but I wouldn't call it ham.

I forgot to make dinner and its already kind of late
what's something quick and light I can eat before snooze time?

wait wait wait...
you think is a drawing? if so, ya need to eat more carrots or whatever is supposed to give you better eye sight, mr magoo, cuz that shit ain't no drawing

lulz

Ok I didn't expand the drawing, my bad.

It still doesn't detract from the rest of my post.

Shakushka, first attempt at it.

You smoked a pork butt?

a. is that a frozen burrito?

b. what are those balls in the ramen, fucking chicpeas?

c. what frozen pizza is that? i remember them from my youth and they rule for being shitty as they are, very tasty

Looks meh, but shakshuka gets more aesthetic the more you cook it. Hard to fuck up the taste though. Enjoy dude, I fucking love this stuff. Good poor person food and it's good for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

>gonna have to make some tomorrow

rice with teriyaki sauce
Being poor is great for weight loss by the way

Have a picture of last night's ramen.

chicken cacciatore
chicken was slightly undercooked :^(

a. looks fresh to me

b. that's corn, you big dummy dumb dumb retard

c. sorta looks like Schwan's

They have them all day now.

How as it

was*

ramen omlet

doesn't look like shawarma

is this going to be the new meme of 2017?

Looks like a mini griptillian. Thinking of getting that one, but with the sheep's head blade, non serrated.

NO HOMO !

shakshuka I made last night.
Got it just right this time, eggs just barely cooked. The texture contrast with the thick sauce is involuntary-moan-inducing.

its happening

You're about 3 years too late, buddy.

Bubbling away.

Nah, I'm pretty sure this is just like all the other memes. It's been around forever for people in the know, but now it's going mainstream.

I'll be there shortly, kinda lookin' forward to it. This'll be my first time ever really being pretty destitute. I feel like it's a right of passage in a way as pathetic as it is. Just traveled like an animal the past 14 months and overextended myself a bit. Should be interesting to say the least! Fortunately groceries are freakishly cheap where I just moved which gives me a lot more flexibility on what I can buy.

This.

>he made crok pot pulled pork

id never heard of this stuff
sounds like it would be good over some hash browns

>tortas de porko
It seems like you are even using a regular mexican type of bread called bolillo :)

>key limes
>that salt shaker
>that table cloth

You either are a second generation wetback or a mexican.

That's a big cat.

>tripfag
>gun and knife next to his food
here is the attention you wanted

kek

disgusting

I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner right now.
I meant to take a whole chicken out of the freezer yesterday, and I forgot. I took it out earlier, but I doubt it will have time to defrost before tonight, so it will be for tomorrow's dinner.
I'll probably have to go to the goddamn store.

Fuck off with your trolling

Israeli recipe. Super simple and filling and cheap. A billion recipes out there, try it out. Also, it would be good over hashbrowns.

>over some hash browns
Fatass.

Update:
After much digging through the pantry, I found some canned salmon and white anchovies. SO, tonight's dinner will be fish cakes with some kind of homemade sauce, arugula salad, and rice pilaf.
I'll roast the chicken tomorrow with root vegetables, and some sauteed spinach and mushrooms.

>MFW that gun and knife are roughly the same price

had some leftover steak with cheddar melted on top, avocado, carrots, and grapes

is this the same as eggs in purgatory?

how much do you weigh?

more like half the value of the gun but I catch your drift m8e

i'm lazy and white.

Yes. As well as balbuljata. All pretty much the same dish.

82kg
1.8m
why do you ask?

A glass of Green Goodness and a banana probably. Might make some oatmeal cookies later though. Or cinnamon rolls, I can't decide.

because it looks like the meal of someone that is trying to lose weight, which presumably you are?

I caught this fish and ate it. It's from Lake Michigan so I'm probably going to die soon. Bye Veeky Forums

shit taste in beer.

fish looks good tho.

Progun!

You still have a stream bro?

Yea idk. Are you just completely against IPAs in general? I like them, but this just tastes like any other one to me. And it was $21 for a 12-pack, so I won't buy it again.

what kind of faggot need to shoehorn his gun into images he posts on Veeky Forums. baby dicked red neck much?

Lib cuck spotted

You literally disgust me

>ramen
>no broth