How to become a genius?

How to become a genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/53209242/How-to-Be-Genius
sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/general/resources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put in thousands of hours of dedicated and unceasing work into your chosen subject

Work your ass of. Thats it.

>2016
>choosing to become genius in just one subject

Are you a faggot, m8?

Put the best fight you got into it kid...
Don't look down.

That was touching...thx...

>2016
>inspiration

>bumpidy boo

Not by shitposting here

Try not to ejaculate

Direct your sexual drive to your work instead. It is fuel and inspiration like no other

Always believe in yourself 100%. Think always in terms of what can be done and how, never what can't be done

>not by shitposting
>well better shitpost myself

But I already have a gf that I bang though.

How do I get to "always believe in yourself"?

Can you recommend any good books to lay a wide scientific foundation of knowledge? Like college level intro courses in chemistry, biology, physics and maths?

I don't have any illusions of becoming genius

Don't stop fucking your gf, just find a balance

Only have sex when you feel an overwhelming urge to, after you've worked hard and earned a nut

Use the emotional/sexual energy of your gf for your work

Believing in yourself is binary. Shut out "no" thoughts, allow only "yes" thoughts. Eventually this will become automatic

>But I already have a gf that I bang though.

np, just don't masturbate. EVER.

why not?

Stop posting these shitty books.

No one is going to start with graduate level books.

Sex drive is the sole motivation males do anything, subconsciously. Whether it's getting in shape, working hard to get a good career, playing a sport or other impressive hobby, buying a nice car, etc, is all motivated whether consciously or subconsciously, by pussy

After you cum, you lose your sex drive. If you can every day, you live every day with little sex drive

A man with no sex drive = a man with no drive

Try it and notice the difference in energy

I'm not saying to, but some of these books can be read before high school, and the rest could be finished before high school.
> 3 books of proof
I mean what the fuck.

>but some of these books can be read before high school, and the rest could be finished before high school.

Yes and? You need to know your audience; the posters asking for a foundation in STEM are probably high school or middle school students who don't have much if any experience learning on their own. It's not really appropriate to recommend them Apostol/Spivak/Rudin for calculus or Kleppner&Kolenkow/Morin/Spivak for physics.

>> 3 books of proofs

Book of Proofs is a standard intro to proofs + it's free unlike the other rip offs
Conjecture and Proof continues from BoP by giving some more variety to the proofs, more a challenge, and a better taste of real math
Lang's Basic Math - I'm half expecting most to skip it and its focus isn't really on proofs
How to solve it - Not a proofs book

This website is for 18+.
You should assume that people have basic high school background. Most of you guys type like you're first or second year undergrads.
I think a book list should be for intro sections to a field for someone already in a different STEM field.

> Aposotl/Spivak's Calculus is hard
when will this meme end?
This is an intro to math and calculus book.
Rudin is a text for written for mathematics freshman and advanced undergrads; I'll agree it's for more advanced students.

Spivak's mechanics book is a meme text (that I like), but is incredibly niche. It's like recommending Scheck or the baby version of Arnold.

> 3 books of proofs
A single one is a waste of time imo.
Having more that one is just ridiculous.
>> it's free
> 2016
> Not knowing how to get textbooks

Have higher standards ffs.

t. someone who started self-studying math with Rudin.

make smart friends, read complex textbooks from many subjects or whatever media u prefer in tis day n age. most importantly get a doctorate degree

>A single one is a waste of time imo.

Go speak to a CS major about math for 2 minutes. Basic reasoning skills are not something you should take for granted in the general population.

>Assume that people have highschool background
Some of us are highschool dropouts

>calculus with infinitesimals
delete your account

1960's called, they want their prejudice back

check the fucking sticky

scribd.com/doc/53209242/How-to-Be-Genius

sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/general/resources

You don't ask how to be a genius

You either are one or you aren't. It's in your genes.
If you have to ask people how to think brilliantly then you're not a fucking genius.

How can you truly self study from Rudin when you have no way to check your proofs? All you know is you convinced yourself you did the proofs correctly but in reality there are subtle points you missed that invalidate them. With no way to check your work you won't know these are gaps.