youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talk about bad taste. Holy shit

what the actual fuck is skillet

This is how I see btc buyers/holders

Lmao where does biz find these pictures

christian rock shitband, no you can't mine it

>skillet
Skillet is an American Christian rock band formed in Memphis, Tennessee in 1996. The band currently consists of husband John and wife Korey Cooper along with Jen Ledger and Seth Morrison.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzw6A2WC5Qo

THis sint actually that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY

gayest thread of the week so far

wow after watching that I can confidently say Christian Rock must still be one of the absolute best ways to get rich quick as a scam artist

Tfw christcuck but don't listen to much Christian music . feels bad. At least relient k's mhmm was good.

first laugh I've had on biz all day

nah regardless of christianity that is objectively trash. listen to underoath mewithoutyou or idk some norma jean if you must sit around and cry about muh savior

Yeah it was cool until you came in.

Always liked this track and had no idea they were a Christian group. Thanks for the knowledge user.

That’s probably the gayest thing I’ve ever heard

yes it is bad, you fucking retarded nigger soyboy

dude has the worst genetics i've ever seen in my life, holy shit

>protestants

>youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY

saw this band live. it was literally in a dirt field in the middle of nowhere in west texas with 40mph gusts of wind making everyone in the crowd eat a minimum of 8 ounces of dust and dirt each over the course of three hours.

>THis sint actually that bad

sounds like an appropriate hellscape to experience their music

do you think it is a mental disorder/disease that drive people to put this shit on them?