He fell for the TA meme

>He fell for the TA meme
>He fell for the rising wedge meme
>He fell for the bear fractal meme
>He fell for the 2 year bear market meme
>He fell for the FUD meme
....user, biggest bull run of our life times and ya blew it.
>Bulls on parade

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-05/paypal-files-patent-virtual-currency-transaction-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-05/paypal-files-patent-virtual-currency-transaction-system

>news Veeky Forums doesnt deserve...dno why I bother.

You are a MANIAC!

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

>He thinks it's the same two people giving the same response to each other in every thread.
That's cute.

>you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit
It's a new pasta in the pastachainlink
the rate of new pasta added to the chain is growing at an alarming rate
>He thinks it's the same two people giving the same response to each other in every thread.
And chances are this is also new pasta and I fell for it

i think you forgot to change IP, well this is the average link holder for you

>The absolute state of thread readers

is this a new pasta too, where does it end?

how does this even apply

You literally called yourself out you goofus. What the fuck do you think "vUHQ2n8E" on your posts means?

Am I the only one that find this patent retarded?
>transaction times are high
>let's create prefunded addresses and send over the private key.
So instead of having a decentralized crypto signed transaction, you get to send over the intenet the fucking private key of an address that you funded for that purpose (transaction time still applies) and the receiver get the funds on that address, that had the private key shared (probably via some centralized secured shit that nobody will trust), so if he has any brain he then move the funds somewhere safer (another fucking transaction...).
So you get to centralize and lower the security while still doubling time and cost.

This is my first day on the internet :^)

SHES A MANIAAAAC MANIAAAC OH NONONOOOO

I meant Sorry, just came here from Reddit: The Front Page Of The Internet.

IS THIS PASTA?????

Do we just keep on doing this until every post in every new LINK thread is pasta, so that all newbies think it's just bots shilling?

Is this the ultimate FUD?

:^)

Dubs declares it.
Let's keep this three-step pasta going and see how far it makes it.

Someone posts the "ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" pasta? Post the "MANIAC" pasta.

Someone posts the "MANIAC" pasta?
Post the Einstein pasta.

Kek wills it.

Ahahahahahaha this dude aHBBBBBHHHahahahahahahah

Yes, and then please! Its my own contribution the pasta chain, and it begins to take it in a very meta direction, but it hasn't quite caught on yet. I've never seen my OC reposted :(