What are some games that Veeky Forums plays?

What are some games that Veeky Forums plays?

I personally play some Dota and sometimes some Kerbal Space Program.

Fuckin Dota sometimes pisses me off more than relaxes me

Warframe mostly. Also Dead Space 3 currently

FtD
WoT
Lots of single player games.

Cool doggo

Bump

CSGO
Siege
Witcher 3

Kerbal Space Program and osu!

Meh fuck games. I played Dota and now I cannot play any rpg but Dota because they look bland in comparison (I know it's not a rpg) . And I'm tired of Dota.

I played eu4 and now I can't play any strategy game because they look bland in comparison. And I'm tired of eu4.

I played monster hunter and now I can't play action games because they look bland in comparison. And I'm tired of monster hunter.

play hearts of iron.

LoL?

Nothing. I fuck around with matlab once in a while and sometimes watch movies but that's about it.

I don't care what it is as long as It gives me an option to compete against other people.
Now, games specifically:
>2006 dota summer cross-country lan tournament 2nd place
>2006 dota winter cross-country lan tournament 2nd place
>2008,2009 cod4 promod cross-country lan tournament 3rd place,1st place, 1st place
>2008-2011 wow wotlk and cata, 8x glad, 3x rank1 and 1x rival ranked characters.
>2013-2014 LoL got D1
>Didn't do anything else ever since

And recently, well not recently but few months ago, I found about this game called osu! and I'm trying to get better at it.

found the basement dweller

The problem with most multi-player games is that they take a lot of time to become enjoyable. Used to play Warcraft 3 (and DotA too), and I was very good at it, but I also dumped a lot of of time into it.

The problem with most single player games is, once you figure out the AI, you can easily beat it.

What I found most enjoyable are titles that I could just play through once, and then just leave them be for good. Dark Souls, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, God of War 3, Doom, Baldurs Gate 2 and Planescape Torment. EU4 and Rome Total War are good for one or two playthroughs.

Don't play "modern games", they're garbage.

If you need a fun and exciting hobby that you can spend some time each day with, try (real life) sports.

The only "games" I play involving testing code I'm learning to see if it can be involved in any research I'm doing. Fuck Y'all NEETs what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

Civ V
Terraria
Tera

Can you go back to /mlp/ or where ever the fuck you came from with your false assumptions.
I don't play only PC games and I definitely don't play them 24/7 you animal.
I have a shit load of basketball and football 1st/2nd place medals and a 2nd place trophy in EU international basketball tournament.
>here is the pic as well because you would probably post something similar to: "yeah, keep dreaming"

and i fucking replied to myself. idiot.

meant to reply to

Nice participation medals m8

Not the guy you're replying to but nowadays especially in high school they throw medals to everyone. That's in America, at least. But the fact that you didn't specify your level makes me know you're in high school.

I'm not in highschool, those are old.
i got them while I was in my last year of highschool and first year of college but those are definitely not worthless and meaningless like highschool medals are. i was under actual 2 year contract with my basketball team.

No dude, he just got carried by his team

forgot to say, the only reason i even played sports is to see if i would do well in physical activities.

actually i did, half of those team and mvp medals are from the first year of my contract, after i saw that i can do well, i wasn't interested in doing it anymore but i was under contract so i had to play... so basically i didn't do shit for the last year and 2 months and still got like 3-4 team medals.

Boardgames(online, sadly), rpg(with my little brother only, for now) and grand strategy games.

is your name marin

I'm Thor

I knew a Thor once. Ever live in Bushwick?

games of finding the shortest path on a weighted directed graph
also known as metroidvanias

ITT: scrubs who can't play Dark Souls 3

I used to play Dota until like 1 month ago because I bought a new laptop with twice the RAM than I used to to have but it came with a pretty shit GPU, it was impossible to play at 12 fps

Basically anything by Zachtronics and other "Engineering games"
>Garry's Mod
>TIS-100
>SpaceChem
>Space Engineers
>Infinifactory
Games where I can't solve problems and then optimize them bores me.
And I love this competing with friends via scoreboards instead of direct multiplayer.

Where do you play boardgames online?

Not him, but my friends often play Tabletop simulator on Steam. I think you can play boardgames on it.

Opinions from a random dude:

I wanted to enjoy TIS-100, but would summarize it as "find the solutions the developer expected." Disappointing to me. There seems to be little room for novel solutions due to the extreme limitations in each scenario. Solved 19/25 on the initial page in a day and a couple of challenges, never went back.

I put even less time into SpaceChem, I love a lot of automation games but it feels like boring labor to me.

I want to try Space Engineers sometime but afraid of sinking too much time into it.

I know nothing about Infinifactory, I've kind of put Zachtronics in the "not for me" category but I might look into it.

CSGO
Overwatch
Hearthstone
Occasional WoW (vanilla), WoWs, OSU

I've been enjoying Duskers... though I don't know that I'll feel that way a week from now.

>but would summarize it as "find the solutions the developer expected." Disappointing to me.
I don't really think this is the case. Maybe if you are only interested in just solving then for nearly every puzzle there is straightforward solution that place you exactly at the peak of histograms.
But if you want to actually be near world records then you really have to come up with clever solutions. For example in the webm I posted the most obvious solution is to use adding in loop to multiply. But then I realized I can use JROs to unwind loops and get practically one addition per tick. Also using always smaller number as iterator made it even faster.

Also SpaceChem and especially TIS-100 are very monotonous and focus on quantity than variety of levels.
Infinifactory is the simplest and shortest but the problems to solve are quite more interesting than just new molecules/data streams to process.

Forged Alliance, Fallout New Vegas, Killing Floor 2, Skyrim

You're just shifting the goalposts dude. Yeah >hurr durr muh participation medals, but he's still not a basement dweller, like you said.

I don't , they just don't interest me anymore

I'm pretty much on Veeky Forums or programming

>WoT

Pretty much only Dota. I mostly random or pick the most game-ruining heroes I can (Doom, Necro, Enigma, etc) and just try to shit all over everyone else's fun

Just finished exams so I've been playing a lot of Dark Souls 3, FTL and Shogun 2

Osu! is so god damn great i've spent hours trying to improve. I had to stop because of scientific studies and it took me way too much time. But i loved it