Now even bishops make fun the the guy bill nye

Now even bishops make fun the the guy bill nye

youtube.com/watch?v=SH_Njsa0zVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7PUWWIReDg
youtube.com/watch?v=mm4Rwyi-k08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh

Fucking care. The only reason hes still doing that shit is because otherwise PBS would have his balls in a shrivel, mate.

He could do actual work

> even bishops
and ofcourse pishops being such reliable sources of information...

They are a more reliable source of information when it comes to theology and philosophy, for the same reason I'd rather listen to a physicist than a bishop talking about physics.

Oh ok. Talk all you want about philosophy as long as it doesn't leak into astronomy, particle physics, scientific method, etc...

How did Bill Nye get so popular recently? Bill Nye the Science Guy only ran from 1993 to 1998 and I can barely remember it. After that you barely heard from the guy until the 2010 BP oil spill where he inexplicably was the media's go to guy (couldn't they find a PetrolE or ChemE professor instead?) and since then he's everywhere.

>pishops
youtube.com/watch?v=h7PUWWIReDg

He became a youtube personality.
He reads tweets too.
youtube.com/watch?v=mm4Rwyi-k08

bill nye is a bleeding heart liberal fucktard.
probably the only way he can stay working for pbs.

anyways, nobody actually gives a shit about what he has to say, just like nobody cares about nigger degrasee tyson or machio cuckold.

>be me at a big 10 university
> pop sci physicist comes for book signing
>not for a seminar/lecture on their research
>the physics faculty don't even mention said person's visit to campus
>glad I hate pop sci

thats a bit rude

Somebody here didn't get where he expected to in life.
Sorry man, sure you did your best.

You're right.
I bought a can of silly string, and was going to spray it, but I went to a tmbg concert instead. I regret bitching out

>not for a seminar/lecture on their research
>implying they have any research valuable enough for a seminar

Most of them, if they were successful researchers, wouldn't be doing what their doing. This is not to be taken as a criticism; researchers can be very bad teachers, and great teachers can be useless when doing research on their own.

You will have other chances brother. Just make sure you don't give up.

>scientism
This phrase indicates the person's insecurity in his personal beliefs which cannot be substantiated by anything, and which most people disagree with. Instead of questioning such beliefs, he turns his anger outward and attacks those who disagree by claiming that thinking rationally and relying on evidence rather than ideology are somehow flaws. The person will make up a shadow ideology complete with devoted, smug adherents. Of course, this only further serves to ingrain the person's irrational beliefs while alienating those whose approval he secretly yearns for.

>Defending scientism indicates the person's insecurity in his personal beliefs which cannot be substantiated by anything, and which most people disagree with. Instead of questioning such beliefs, he turns his anger outward and attacks those who disagree by claiming that 'declaring opinions are the epitome of objectivity and relying on labels rather than arguments' are somehow flaws. The person will make up a shadow ideology complete with devoted, smug adherents. Of course, this only further serves to ingrain the person's irrational beliefs while alienating those whose approval he secretly yearns for.

>He could do actual work
Science education has been his actual work for as long as anyone has known his fucking name.

Congratulations on being the smartest user on Veeky Forums. Not sarcasm, I'm genuinely surprised anyone posted this.

it was michio kaku, and he used to lecture different classes. Don't know if he still does anymore, but he did at the time he came to visit.

I thought you were being childish, but Kaku is on a whole different level of useless pop sci, you should have sprayed him with silly string indeed.

The second attempt was not much better than the first.

how is he wrong, though

you don't even know what scientism means, m8.
also, stop posting this retarded copypasta, pls. and get some education, too