Where in the U.S. does grass not grow faster during the summer months?

Where in the U.S. does grass not grow faster during the summer months?

Fuck cutting the grass every 1.5 weeks in 90+ degrees.

if you cut the grass less often, you cut the grass less often.

buy GMO winter grass

You're seriously going to move somewhere else because you have to cut your fucking grass every couple weeks? Jesus, you're an entitled twat.

>buy a goat
>problem solved

Not anywhere with an HOA. They use lawn care as a litmus test for riffraff.,

I'm more interested in how this affects the way people in other locations view daily life.

I just pay a lawn service to cut my lawn. It's like 60 dollars a month.

Zoysia grass.

It doesn't grow fast. It is tolerant of heat and dry weather. It won't grow at all if it doesn't rain enough.

Who /Cold Mediterranean/ climate here?

There is not a single climate on Earth that can beat the cool, dry summers and mild but far from warm winters.

my in-laws thought about getting a goat and a cow only so they wouldn't have to mow their 7 acres

>utting the grass every 1.5 weeks
what are you some sort of nigger? you gotta cut the grass at least once a week

Reporting in.
>Tfw rare climate

Reportando.

No thanks, too dry and cold. Global Warming can't happen soon enough!.

>t. subtropic
>I like breathing water and swimming to work everyday.

>tfw might be be offered a job in georgia soon
>tfw can't stand it when it's over 70 degrees and hate humidity

oh you poor bastard.

It is basically hot and humid 4 months of the year. though spring and fall tend towards mild and dry. Winter is a complete crap shoot. though usually they're damp, but too warm to snow.

i'd be coming from near chicago wear weather is basically random as fuck, but i hate the heat. had a job in cali where its at least dry and in the desert but the offer got rescinded. at least georgia has sweet gun laws

Xeroscape user it's common in Arizona. Forget cutting grass.

this, fuck grass

>cutting the grass every 1.5 weeks

Sounds glorious. I have to cut mine 1-2 times a week. Takes all day on a big ass riding lawn mower that uses up about 8 gallons of fuel. At least I have a grass vacuum attachment that sucks everything up so I can compost it. Fuck temperate rain forest micro climate and the social need to own a yard.

Goats don't like eating just grass, they will eat everything else before eating grass. You are better off getting ruminant like a cow if you specifically want grass removed.

Xeriscape

Move to Tucson, we have water rationing so people don't typically have lawns. Rock and plant arrangements don't need to be cut, just watered :-)

I feel bad for people who own lawns because they look wasteful and useless.

I don't think that's what entitled means.