70 million market cap

>70 million market cap

>Veeky Forums meme autism channel made by a chink shitlord led to 2k new registered wallet addresses in 5 days, nearly doubling the hodler count.

>Unironically researched team before buying and a longtime Nestle exec and the literal INVENTOR of IoT are two of the weakest members of the team

>Chad CEO

>There are people out there that still don't have AMB at absolute lows, right before they exit main net beta and lock down Japanese pharma partnerships.

This has the one of the best technical teams in crypto plus a chad CEO that can hammer home a message and close deals. Easiest 10x and I challenge anyone to refute me.

This is easily the most obvious moonmission of 2018 so far.

I challenge anyone to check out their team and not go all fucking in.

at least 10x probably 25x

this will moon so fast your ass will feel that 10G

paid shills itt

>Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, we are building a universally verifiable, community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products.

so this is the shitcoin meme of 2018?
WTC, VEN, AMB, WABI, how many can we need?

shills are paid but your momma does blowjobs for free

so funny that people think this is a shitcoin when its the european ven without the dumb marketing

samefags samefagging

One of these is unlike the others. Can you spot the difference?

the other three are chink scammers, AMB is European honest people from Switzerland

WABI is shit
no european pharma will associate themselves with chinks
get in or cry later

Seriously talking I understand the don't trust the chinese meme but why AMB instead of modum or trac?

DYOR at who put the team together. (((They))) will never adopt VEN after going through the trouble to assemble a team like this for a superior solution. AMB and VEN will probably carve up different chunks of Eurasia like a turkey though, realistically speaking.

are you retard? ven already mooned.
Look at the market cap and compare it to amb, which one do you think has more room to grow?
Think about it user and thank me later.

The one with the RFID sensor patents

Why would I ever buy this no name shit over VeChain?

What's the minimum amb I need to make it?

jesus fuck i swear this board is full of retards
----->

If you hold for a year? About 5k

The team is legit. Chad CEO, ETH (Swiss tech university) engineers, bunch of PhDs

Switzerland is big in pharma and food, perfect starting environment.

Modum has serious problems with its token utility - it's a fucking security that gives you "profits" over time

TRAC I didn't really look into, but it's a bunch of no-names from 3rd world countries

AMB actually has a team that can build an infrastructure project targeted toward the entire supply chain process that can compete with the likes of VEN, WTC, etc.

let's put it this way: for AMB to double your money, all it needs is $160m market cap, *not even in top 100 cryptos*. For VEN to double, it would need to be $5 billion and almost top 10.

Modum is a securities law crackdown waiting to happen. Trac has a good product and roster of rosters but they're competing with a team that is deeply entrenched in the megacap pharmaceuticals and food industries.

cope harder, you invest in shit knowing it and plan to dump on the retards you lure in

don't origintrail have some kind of wallmart connection?

i wanted to buy some ven, i'm it sure still has massive growth potential, but i am put off by their fucking crass marketing. awful shit

Yeah I dont get these shill threads. TRAC has actual partnerships while AMB is just a lot of vapor.

AMB have Nestle and Bayer in their pocket

They won a wal-mart competition, lol. Nice "partnership"

well i've been reading and amb certainly has a strong team. i like the way it is swiss too. the swiss are pretty good at tracking shipments blockchain or no. like that one time they tracked nazi gold made from melted jew teeth all the way into their bank accounts.

have they found value for holding the coin yet? sold this shit at $1.10 and have been waiting to buy back in

Master nodes economics being worked out

You guys are stupid as fuck, both Ven and Amb are great projects. Now look at the market cap. Who have better grow potential? Have you ever learned math at school? 70mil to 2.5b. Do your math faggots.

After that, do your own research. They have everything you need on their reddit. Masternodes, second token (probably like Neo GAS), and facking more. They have an Inventor or IOT system on board (profesor from ETH Zurich, the school Einstein attendet), and many more amazing guys. Also CEO is freaking Chad and fuck bitches on the brekfast in United Nations headquorter. Btw, they work on token economic with Parity, expecially Gavin Wood, co-creator of Ethereum. Now think again, what should you buy

Source on the second token? Will it be distributed through airdrops?

AMB still relatively cheap because it's not run by Chinese scammers who pump and dump their own tokens on the exchanges

Its speculation for now, we don't know how the masternodes will work yet

It's just one option they're considering, CEO mentioned it as a possibility on reddit

Literally none of them do anything useful yet. Its all 'just wait until ___' speculation

Fuck I need to sell one or two organs to buy more.

>50k reporting in