What does Veeky Forums think about xkcdHatGuy? I think he's a literal genius. He has more videos on his youtube...

What does Veeky Forums think about xkcdHatGuy? I think he's a literal genius. He has more videos on his youtube, and a soundcloud, but I don't think anyone knows his name or what he's up to (what university he goes/went to, what major, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=eGguwYPC32I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DljBMflGdek
soundcloud.com/xkcdhatguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLo70TwY6dg
biomed.cas.cz/iach-dtea/1_marschner.html
researchgate.net/profile/Karel_Marschner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's really not. He paid attention in physics class.

he's got a very soothing voice for a 12 years old

he looks CGI

His words are very precise and he seems to know what he's talking about like he's very familiar with the concepts. More familiar than a random kid who paid attention in physics class

>some guy can parrot easy as fuck principles
>hurr durr, GENIUS!!!!1

No, he's a young man with a clear understanding of the concepts who probably reads textbooks above his age level.

That's just a good scholar, not a genius.

He's just well informed.
Far from a genius.

He looks so hot in the older videos

youtube.com/watch?v=DljBMflGdek

i like his voice

kinda this.
it would be a genius if he came up with the 4d theory, and not just repeating from wherever he heard it.

Who here was at his level in high-school, or had classmates at this level?

This is it, but, it seems relatively rare to find which is depressing.

like his vids, awared me on 4d

his videos are angsty right now gonna give him a bit then check in lol

he has a new thing on SC from a few days ago soundcloud.com/xkcdhatguy/

i'm really curious what he's up to though

I was about (if not more) well informed than he seems to be.
He seems like a genuinely intelligent guy, and this comes off from his intuitive explanations.
But then again, if he can't maintain it as an adult or do anything useful with his ability, then it's nothing significant.

>hurr durr fuck society

So what are you doing with your ability? Not intended in an aggressive manner, just curious

I'm currently studying NatSci at Cambridge, but that's about it.

this

even i, some random bozo on an imageboard could parrot this shit in highschool. i wish i made a video of it so i could have raked in that sweet sweet youtube ad revenue back when it actually was worth it

Is it grad or undergrad?

That's about nothing btw. I was offered a place to study there for my MSc (declined it) and I knew fuck-all in high school. If you're any good at all you should have some worthwhile publications to show for it

Undergrad, second year.

While we're on the subject of 4th dimension, this actually proves that even if you happen to move in the 3rd dimension, you don't have any control over the 4th dimension. Which means while you travel back and forth on the 3rd dimension, your location will be entirely different on the 4th dimension, which means you don't go back to the absolute place when you move unless you have controll over the n'th dimension which is above all else.

So even if you try time travelling, you will never get to the exact point. Something will be different when you go there as the higher dimension you're in would be moving linearly disregard how much you have moved in it's sub-dimension.

Also, if 4th dimension is time, what are 5th, 6th, 7th and so on ? No Interstellar memes please.

That's my point, though.
If people don't have anything significant to offer when they're adults, then being considered a genius as a teenager means fuck all.

>Also, if 4th dimension is time
One of the four dimensions is temporal as opposed to spatial. It is not "the fourth". Dimensions don't have fucking order. In physics notation, we can set x_0 or x_3 to time depending entirely on convention (or x_1 or x_2 if we were trying to make things needlessly confusing)

>what are 5th, 6th, 7th and so on
Assuming their existence, likely ultra-compact spatial dimensions which explains why the dispersion of gas fits what we would expect with only 3 spatial dimensions - the ultra-compact dimensions have minimal impact.

whatchu think about the time travel thing while the dimension above you moves linearly independant of you ?

There's a difference between temporal dimensions and spacial dimensions.

how can anyone see the way he put those kinects together and think he's a genius

butt why :o Why isn't it like an L-system where one dimension is the multiplication of another dimension, but when we get to the 4th, its a whole other dimension.

Is time simply linear that you can't go back or move just like a spatial dimension ?

Because they're laymen, and a seventeen year old explaining any concept that seems to be remotely complicated in a simple manner is, to them, a genius.

Somewhat, yeah.
If we were to perceive time and space together, it's known as space-time.
In regards to the additional dimensions, there are theories about string theory to explain the four fundamental forces. But that's all I know of.

His descriptive videos are impressive for a person of his age, even though they might not be particularly accurate and should not be used as credible sources of reference.
His prescriptive videos - that is, pretty much every other of his video - however, should be dismissed. Any prescriptive statement should be taken very accurately, and we cannot simply compliment them just because they were told by a young person with no formal education.

Hello xkcdHatGuy, have you heard on the dunning-kreuger effect? You're apparently on the overestimating yourself side, and clearly, not a genius.

>threatened

needs to lay off the mdma

this thread is cringe

All this pretension

>Any prescriptive statement should be taken very accurately, and we cannot simply compliment them just because they were told by a young person with no formal education.
what

He's a pretentious piece of shit. Little faggot should end himself
Lost all his credibility when he stated that Einsteins Theory of General Relativity "isn't a theory"

>b8
end your life

he's only famous cause he has a cool voice and looks good

if he was so smart he wouldn't talk so fucking slow

> dies his hair to look older

>implying it's not because he's gained the wisdom of the elders at a young age
confirmed jelly

go away you wannabe underage figgut. You'll never be Brian Cox

i love him
i'd marry him

ID BE THE BEST WIFEY EVER ;-;

he is a genius to me 4ever and more
and honestly i wish i had a friend like him

thanks for spreading knowledge to this world + sharing your genius, if you ever get to see this

Are you a hot grill btw?

rub yourself out of existence

lel is this copy pasted from his youtube

His new videos describe how society is OUGHT to be. But we cannot take his views particularly seriously because statements that claim what is OUGHT to be done should be taken to higher standards of critical evaluation than statements about what IS something, such as his video on 4th dimension.

Hopefully the kid just ended it all

Not even that. He may just have a father who's a physics professor and explained him all the stuff and guided him

dude wtf, his voice is deep as fuck son. Jelly desu.

got some serious asmr triggers from his vids. Might start listening to him before going to bed

I think he's pretty cute.

this

What the fuck? This kid is just some fuckwit who was told how smart he was too many times growing up. Now he's got an ego and thinks he knows it all. Seriously, watch some of his other videos. The guy is a fucking idiot.

Former classmate was quite comparable. Sadly I was his only friend.

what's he up to now?

Offed himself a few years back

I remember being in middle school when I first watched this video and thinking what an autistic faggot he is for posting this garbage popsci. at the time I could regurgitate the same shit, all because I watched a few space documentaries. There is nothing special about this kid

idiots, he's literally parroting shit from a bunch of science documentaries

Anyone that thinks this kid is smart is either a preschooler or just plain uneducated. The pretentious little sack of shit should just end it

for real?

The dude basically had a nice voice and a good use of English, I don't know why is everyone so hyped

Because he's such a handsome little genius. He is clearly the new genius of our times. I'd wanna do naughty things with him if u kno wat I mean ;) grill here btw

He became a chemist. Quite good one, actually. Please, don't mind this dick biomed.cas.cz/iach-dtea/1_marschner.html

researchgate.net/profile/Karel_Marschner

>genius
Not really, but I admire that young man for looking into science instead of listening to rap music, doing drugs and browsing twitter everyday.
>grill here btw
same, but probably lot older

I bet that if you've done a video back then or even now, you'd still fail at explaining it right and misuse words

>same
We can tell by the fact that you can't tell an obvious joke post

>looking into science instead of listening to rap music
> browsing twitter everyday
source?

>if u kno wat I mean
We know what you mean. You mean that you have zero value of yourself and same level of skills so you are driven to be a parasite who never accomplishes anything but to be pretty little thing to be shown in the presence of succesful people.
Is that what you meant?

no I meant I'd do freaky things with him in bed ;) He's such a sexy little thang

trips confirms you are degenerate leech.

I don't care what it makes me, I just wanna do him :3

Not him

Any retard can make the video he made. It may be hard for you, but not any functional person.

>Any retard can make the video he made.
Prove it bitch

you'd have to be dysfunctional to not know how to paraphrase some big words and basic principles.

Kill yourself

the kid is scum.
only morons think he is smart

so you think you're dumb ? lol what an idiot

I think you've just proven user's point.

That he's dumb ? yeah I think so.

>CURE for cancer is eating 'healthy' foods
>goes on a 10 minute rant about how people are stupid for not realising this

I'm not shitting you he actually says this
>When you eat meat from an animal that lives in small confined spaces you're absorbing a lot of the emotional distress

This is hitting my aspie nerve

>ancient egyptians didn't get cancer
>wild animals don't get cancer
>vegans don't get cancer

I'm gonna get triggered hard, can't watch this.

Also, he's explaining an existing concept, which isn't that hard to grasp honestly. I don't consider my high school teacher a genius because he could explain the Doppler effect.

r u having a giggle there m8?

Vegans are less likely to have cancer.

Source?

Every time I talk to one, they give me a little.

KEK

His voice is fucked up

>High schooler who had le 4D explained to him by someone who understands it explains it back to us to make himself look smart.

Yeah. Because I would make a video of myself and then post it to an anonymous image board. You really are a retard, aren't you? Just end it already.

>regurgitating information makes you a genius.
FTFY
True geniuses are innovators, who form entirely new concepts in their field. I know people who are amazing at memorization, they could read Wikipedia articles back to you from memory but when it comes to actually applying themselves to said subject, they don't know jack shit.

Holy shit I just watched his vid on unemployment and this kid is a literal retard hahhhahaha what the fuck

hey I just wanna let ya'll know that reading this thread was a total waste of my time.

gg

hello I just wanna let ya'll know that browsing this thread was totally worth my time.

bg

DUDE

Kek

there is nothing wrong with a monopoly in the internet era.

nothing. global economics ftw.

He's a hipster with a social science degree of some kind. You've all been memed!

But 100% more likely to be putos