If it was actually good it would be everywhere

if it was actually good it would be everywhere

Tried it in London.
It was ok but not as good as Scottish Angus beef.

>Let me tell you about this thing I've never had

Its much better than what you imagine

If that became the standard beef then they wouldn't be able to jack up the prices anymore.

I think.

I think it's more about not wanting every single place to make some shit and pretend its the same and also about getting people to travel and blow a ton of cash just to try it wich allows them to charge fuck you prices since tourism

In any case, that kind of marbling produces an entirely different kind of experience than what most people are used to and it would get old quick.

I haven't tried it but from what I hear it's just dude melts in your mouth lmao.

Can you buy this stuff in grocery stores in the US at all?

>grocery stores
You're already doing it wrong.

That's why I'm asking

Welp big macs are always available at your location noatter were your location is, you don't travel to Italy to try mcspaghetty, this is something special

I shop at Whole Foods.

I didn't say anything that bad about your meme beef user

I tried this once in the UK, cost about £80-100 or something. Tried a cheaper and smaller amount in Japan for about £14. UK stuff obviously better there, will try it in a nicer place next I'm in Japan.

Easily up there with best steak you can get though when you get into these price ranges for food its sorta difficult to compare it with other dishes.

Why does everyone want marbling? I want my steak to be rare and chewy.

because human brains instinctively crave calorie dense foods, fat being one of the most, therefore it tastes better with more fat

>slab of fat with a few bits of meat

disgusting

This is so not true. Most customers are willing to settle for pretty low quality products as long as they're cheap and convenient. This means plenty of good things that happen to be difficult and/or time consuming to make never make it to the mass market, because they have to be priced higher than what the mass market will bear. So many really good things end up produced in limited quantities, to be snatched up by the few willing to pay the stratospheric prices they command.

If you're not one of those people or have friends who are you will never taste these things.

If gold was so great it would be used everywhere.

Yeah sure just ask at Walmart.

ribs are better desu
nothing better than ripping meat off bones

Yes. Op apparently doesn't understand the concept of exclusivity, keeping supply intentionally low.

It is everywhere.

I didn't even think of Walmart. Thanks, user! :P

Where's Wilma, Fred?