Serious question

Why do people always lie about crypto currency?

It is slower then a credit card and cost more to use due to fees that are unstable. Yet people say that it is the opposite.

bcause you touch yourself

>cryptocurrency
>it

yeah that cryptocurrency guy really is slow and expensive
maybe they should make a better one

Bitcoin fees fluctuate too much and it is slow. Credit cards out perform it in almost every way. The more I use it the more I realize it is just hype.

The fucking fees switch from 1.77 cents one day to move money to 77. in a matter of two days.

Because it's a ponzi and the market needs new investors to buy bags off of the old

literally nobody here thinks that bitcoin is going to replace FIAT

every single person on biz knows that altcoins are the only technology that have a chance of ever impacting the real world, specifically smart contracts.

The only reason I am really fucking with it is because it seems like a good opportunity to learn how to trade. Other then that all the statements about the future of money and how it is a superior payment system are complete bullshit.

>literally nobody

You can just google in two seconds to find retards who are betting against the dollar. Saying that we are at the beginning of a massive collapse USA is Rome ect ect

The more I fuck with it the more I realize that every dollar that is going into this massive shit hole is just getting eaten alive by someone electric bill. The true winners are the power companies in this scenario.

>You can just google in two seconds to find retards who are betting against the dollar.
>to find retards

yeah, thats the point

find me 1 person with more than 100k in crypto that genuinely believes that.
everyone who's anyone knows that smart contracts are the most valuable thing to come of this.

Get a shift card and see for yourself. I make back everything I spend and then some. Truly infinite money.

And I'm charged zero fees except for when I send bitcoin from bittrex or binance to Coinbase and even then they're so low I don't even notice.

Anyone who is anyone.

Literally, the market is flooded with shady scammers with low IQs all the smart money is betting against Crypto currency. Like for example you have these niggers who have all there money sitting on Cryptos with no other investments. Then you have Warren Buffet who are totally against it and invest in sound long term gains going against it.

>can't spend it on anything but drugs

>Then you have Warren Buffet who are totally against it

you mean the guy who never bought any amazon because he didnt think it would go anywhere?
yeah ill pass on his advice for technology innovation

Nice miner fees eating you alive very progressive.

You could have just held half of it after the dip and used a credit card to buy that shit with lower fees

I am not sure if you are retarded.

that's only true with bitcoin. credit cards are instantaneous and virtually free to use, but they can also deny any transaction they want so the slightly longer tx time and small fees on non-bitcoin cryptos make up for it since you get to be your own bank.

I paid zero fees. Lookup the fleshlight price. I paid exactly that in bitcoin.

really though international payments is where cryptos shine

this is like saying in 1998, why the fuck would I ever watch a movie over the internet. i can barely download mp3s off Kazaa at 3 kb/s and laughing as you continue to invest money in blockbuster.

crypto is still in its early days. it was invented less than 10 years ago and its constantly being innovated. you are right that bitcoin is old and slow and will eventually be phased out. but there is no doubt that an altcoin of the future will be faster, cheaper, and easier to use credit cards and any other form of currency we currently have

You don't have to be right about every fucking stock you retard that is not how the market works. You just have to be right about one pick and sit on it. The usage of crypto is too fucking problematic for it to be used as anything because of out outrageous fees and the idea of it being a store of value is retarded because it is not backed by anything. Sure if you are a retarded nigger and can't see this then you could have gotten in on the hype train and made money but this whole thing is shit.

>I paid zero fees.
>Pays in bitcoin

Thats what I'm trying to explain. Get a shift card and you can spend bitcoin with zero fees. If this isn't a troll you guys are really brainwashed

>The usage of crypto is too fucking problematic for it to be used as anything because of out outrageous fees and the idea of it being a store of value is retarded because it is not backed by anything.

not sure if you have short term memory issues or what

but i will say it for you one last time: The single most important thing to come from crypto is smart contracts
ETH didn't go from $1 to $1000 for the same reasons BTC did.

Seriously, if you don't understand smart contracts I get it, but you should really try to wrap your head around why they could potentially change the way the world operates.

Store of value is a meme
Sending/Receiving money is a meme
Smart contracts are revolutionary and remove trust from the equation of human agreements.

Yeah, because ETH smart contracts are not hackable and full of exploits.

Lets just ignore this. The massive faggot who is the creator points out how easy it is to manipulate a smart contract because it is in the infrastructure of the product and not tied to reality.

>Faster than a credit card
>Cheaper fees

You have to wait a few minutes for your crypto purchase to go through, how awful. Goddamn people are impatient. They would take clasps to the nuts if it meant having to wait 1 less second on something

Also the fee problem is a scaling issue which I believe will be worked out.

>Yeah, because ETH smart contracts are not hackable and full of exploits.

So this is your big argument?
In that case, you can't trust literally anything that uses any type of code ever
Your bank, your car, your phone, anything

Back to reality, if you code a simple smart contract with very clear parameters, there is absolutely no way for it to be manipulated, or "hacked" at all.
The contract executes exactly how it was written.

With increasing complexity, there is obviously room for error. But at its core if you write a smart contract, only what you have written will happen.

Wait a day to a month for the fee to go down depending on just luck and prayers.

Then just getting this shit reassurance from shit coin pushers saying "OH GUIZE SOON WE FIX THIS" Meanwhile no new money coming into the market because it was all just hype with no improvement and actual working product.

Please nigger.

ameripoors without sepa

MOMMY I WANT THE PERFECT INSTANT, FEELESS, EASY TO USE W DEFENSIBLE SMART CONTRACT CAPABILITIES CRYPTO INVENTED NOW

>So this is your big argument?

I don't have a big argument. I see useless shit everywhere and these cult like mentalities that believe in something that is not an improvement over anything.

SINCE ITS NOT INVENTED NOW, THE WHOLE SPACE IS A LIE AND BULLSHIT

Everything is hackable you big dummy

bch is literally better than any traditional payment or crypto. with 0-conf the payment is instant, and nobody will spend more than they are paying you on a double spend just to shaft you.

>believe in something that is not an improvement over anything.

You don't think removing the element of trust from human agreements is an improvement on anything?
Lying/Cheating/Stealing is human nature and is one of the fundamental reasons people refuse to interact with others that they don't "trust"

If you seriously do not believe that removing the possibility of lying from an agreement changes anything, i have no words
It's not like this matters anyway, its outside of our control and time will tell.

But i would bet all the money i have that in 20 years things from insurance to gambling to selling companies will all be entirely handled by smart contracts.

Credit cards have higher fees than crypto. It's just that they charge the retailer/merchant rather than the user. You don't see these fees, instead they are hidden in the price of the product itself.

>slower
lolno, depends on the coin.

Friendly reminder that NANO is feeless fast, and about to moon. You have been warned, do not miss this train.

Yeah, but if they hack a bank my money is insured. If they hack ETH welp you are pissing your money away. Really good point you retard. You don't understand what a currency being backed by something actually fucking means.

It is a flat rate that you signed in on. In crypto it depends on what shit coin feels like doing that day. This is why amazon will never use it as a payment system. This goes to this retard with his amozon quote also why hasn't amazon started using it ?

lol do you think the fed really has enough money to pay back the $250k "fdic insured" money of everyone who would be hacked at big banks like boa, wells fargo, chase, etc? they'd have to print money and it would tank the dollar to oblivion

You are side stepping the issue. Cyrpto is not backed by anything and there would be no attempt to reimburse you. At least with real money over fake money you would have something in place to attempt to return your money. If you don't get this then you won't understand why this whole area is infected with niggers conman and chinks.

you idiots are all so dumb

credit/debit card uses:
>domestic consumer/retail purchases
>this is where they stop being useful

crypto uses:
>large domestic payments instead of ACH/wires
>international payments instead of wires
>peer to peer payments, domestic and international
>controversial crowdfunding
>controversial payments
>currency in conflict zones

in crypto, if used properly, your funds cannot be stolen or hacked because they can be kept in cold storage or a hardware wallet. if you keep your funds at a bank and it gets hacked, yep, you have your fdic option, but good luck if it's a hack affecting 1,000,000 other people too...

the reason amazon hasn't adopted is due to a whole slew of other reasons. Has nothing to do with fees.

Once crypto becomes more stable (read: can't lose 50% of your money overnight), it will be adopted.

Also there's the whole IRS issue too. Amazon would get raped if they couldn't prove how much revenue they were getting (and subsequently pay tax on it)

>Muh international wire

Still does not make it backed by anything.

>Muh controversy

Willing to bet on some basement dwelling anarchist.

The whole thing is complete shit user sorry.

Only gold is real money. That piece of paper you call the dollar is only backed by faith in that currency thats all.

learn about the internet during the 90s and the mistakes that were made during scaling. building new infrastructure takes time, kid
now get the fuck out of here

Smart contracts are a bigger meme than the first two put together. No one is going to let themselves get fucked over because some Google soyboy wrote shitty code. There will always be legal disputes over contracts, until the end of time.

Biggest thing fueling Bitcoin is really rich people trying to hide their money from the tax man.

I just took a shit user if I put that shit in a vault on mars will that increase my shits value? At least my shit and crypto both have something in common they are both not backed by anything.

Literally the reason the dollar is the worlds currency is because the fucking Germans got fire bombed into oblivion then the Japaneses got nuked into dust. You really have this mediocre understanding of what gives something value and world history.

actually I'm a straight laced law abider who has paid capital gain tax on every trade I've done in crypto since 2013, but I understand why people use cryptos.

pure currencies can't compete with credit and debit cards in the retail sector, but privacy currencies do have use cases normal currencies don't have and smart contract platforms have even more.

also the absolute number 1 opportunity for cryptos is mexicans/indians/fillipinos/etc sending money back to their families in their home countries from the US.

Exactly, but this nigger things that smart contracts are somehow isolated from human beings or something. Please this is a mother fucking cult and look all the bees coming out of the fucking swarm to defend this cult like mentality. I wish they would fuck off back to jewddit. God damn hive minds

>mexicans/indians/fillipinos/etc

Alright would you give your money to any of these groups if they promised to give you a return? Just think about it you are betting on third worlders here literally Mexicans are cutting each others heads off right now as we type this. This does not reassure me on anything user

they'd use it to send money to their families you mong, what the fuck are you talking about? western union is in business because of that demographic.

wow op just realized you are smarter than everyone
and with this one thread you have dismantled the cybercult of cryptocoins

>I just took a shit user if I put that shit in a vault on mars will that increase my shits value? At least my shit and crypto both have something in common they are both not backed by anything.

I didn't know your posts could space travel.

If you can't understand why people glean value from crypto than your understanding of it is so basic, ignorant and uneducated that you need to leave this board immediately (and possibly forever) and either do your own research or continue to live under your rock as the rest of the world continues to catch on and utilize crypto

This is exactly what Satoshi Nakamoto said when someone pointed out all the faults in his system. Then the hive min of bitcoin general claims was absolutely genius. It is called an ad hominem and is simply a result of not having an argument and just giving up so you can hide in your bed and hope that mommy comforts you with some hot chocolate.

the US dollar isn't backed by anything either but it's fungible and can't be easily counterfeited

this is the same reason cryptos have value. they are fungible and they can't easily be double spent or duplicated. it's basically the same as the barter system and each coin is like a beaver fur. you have to kill beavers to get more, you can't just produce them out of thin air.

>ad hominem
No, I'd just rather call you ignorant and uneducated rather than waste my time to spoon-feed you the reasons why there is value because there are literally a million websites and videos you can watch will explain. Do your own fucking research. If you don't like it, don't invest or use it and leave

The problem crypto is solving is decentralization and it already works. Everything else is just details.and making it better.

>i can barely download mp3s off Kazaa at 3 kb/s
lost

Reminder that you are a good person for opening our eyes to this fraud :)
Someone should write news articles about OP, he's really going out of his way to expose this ponzi scheme and blow it up.
A real Michael Burry, except too altruistic to even take a financial position on it.
He's just a good guy.

Yeah, YEAH YEAH, Ad hom ad hom

ect ect

I can almost feel you getting triggered right now. All this emotion soon I predict you will be jacking off to hentai to release your stress.

Just a good guy.I don't give a fuck. I'm being honest senpai take it as you like.

The US dollar is backed by a fucking military that won world war two. You fucking idiot if it was not for that we would be using NAZI bucks. How retarded are the people on this rice picking board.

The exact same reason that people pretend the demographic changes happening in the west are positive.

forget the US dollar then. germany still has a currency that holds value right, so by your logic they should be using USD shouldn't they?

now I see you're just a /pol/tard and don't actually think about the economic aspects. real war doesn't exist anymore buddy.

Dumbest thing I've read all day kek

You did not disprove my statement. In order for the US currency to be worthless then the USA would collapse in your subhuman pee brain you are betting on this to happen while saying that it is impossible. Your fucking logic is profoundly contradictive.

> whines about ad hominem attacks
> immediately makes an ad hominem attack

lmao

Says the guy who just came back from fapping and only lasted 10 min tops.

Are you done crying about the ad hominem attacks against you?

even considering the US collapsing shows how much of a /pol/tard you are. no developed nations are going to collapse, ever. military strength has nothing to do with the value of currencies. please just go back to your containment board.

Look at how much faster you can respond with out your dick in your hand actually faster then the block chain with less useless resources used.

really makes you think.

>/pol/tard

No a poltard would still be holding NAZI bucks

the US wont collapse because communism will eventually win. capitalism has already doomed an entire generation to wage labor. the millenials wont ever be home owners and thus never become tax payers. and by the time gen Z's are old enough to work everything will be automated.

tick tock.

Yeah, they been saying this for years.Since the industrial revolution has not happened would not hold my breath sir. Innovation really has not replaced human labor and won't still waiting on the flying cars and fucking cloned dinos though would have been nice.

>da US totally won WW2
>hitler wasn't on the verge of losing anyway because of musolini's retarded decision making

you're a brainlet
guns =/ strong currency. Nigeria is the place to go to get guns if you're in africa and their money is just as worthless as all their neighbors. there's tons of poor countries with lots of guns

mommmmmy hes making ad hominem attacks against me

this thread got derailed. point is, you're an ape. if you don't like crypto, don't use it. no one gives a fuck. if you don't understand it, which you obviously don't, do your own fucking research but don't expect us to spoon feed you like a mongoloid

uh oh, here comes a post crying about ad hominem attacks

>guns =/ strong currency

wtf, you really have no idea or you a just trolling. The US dollar is backed by the people every currency in every country is backed by its population you obvious retard. Its like you are saying that the Indian beads are going to boom as soon as Columbus landed and now is a good time to buy. Just got to get in on the dip and stock up on beads just ignore the Europeans raping everything. These mother fucking beads are going to be worth so much when the smoke clears then a mother fucker will cash out and get all the pussy.

>If you don't understand it.

You used this line already we are now in a loop. Creativity is not your strong suit user you are just parroting le hive memes

> he still thinks the future of crypto is the "replacing institutional banks meme"
> he doesn't know the vast potential of blockchain tech

Enjoy your cRipple and Steallar kek

>It is slower then a credit card and cost more to use due to fees that are unstable
This is true for most cryptos. Not for NANO. You know where to invest your money now.

nice shill desu

DELET

I forgot to mention I can go almost anywhere in the world and spend my btc, with no fees, without notifying a bank, declaring it to customs, or converting to another currency.

Who pays the fee then

>no fees

None

Idk shift handles that and I don't ask questions. I think because they're partnered with Coinbase there isn't a transfer fee. Technically, I send swipe my card which sends bitcoin to shift then they I guess cashout and send it to Visa to process.

Heres how it looked on coinba.

>TFW BIZ GOT ABSOLUTELY BTFO

ITT How will you ever recover

Just bought a facial mask off Amazon and this is how the transaction looks