Is it okay to make rare stake if the meat was frozen for a month

Is it okay to make rare stake if the meat was frozen for a month

>i know that frozen stuff loose flavor but im wondering if its passable?

Of course it's possible. Most meat you buy at the supermarket was already frozen when it was shipped to the store.

Freezing rarely affects taste, but what it does affect is texture. Expect some drip loss, but it should taste fine (assuming it's not freezer burned)

>Of course it's possible. Most meat you buy at the supermarket was already frozen when it was shipped to the store.

Which 3rd world shithole do you live in where they freeze the meat before it gets transported to the store?

>childishignorance.bmp

Is this considered freezer burned?

Yes if you eat that you'll die.

freezing kills all bacteria and viruses, its why you can eat sashimi, if its frozen its safe as if you cooked it

>Yes if you eat that you'll die

I'll take that risk

No, it doesn't kill either bacteria or viruses. If it did then doctors and hospitals wouldn't need to use a high-pressure steam autoclave to sterilize surgical tools--they could just freeze them instead.

It does kill parasites though.

Did he die? Bump

As long as it was handled correctly, meat stored in the freezer will be safe to eat indefinitely. Freezer burn will make it taste worse however. Even with excessive resting, a freezerburnt steak will spill its juices everywhere when being cut.

It will be extremely painful.

For you

Was getting food poisoning part of your master plan?

Of course

We're burning the stake with no survivors

The fire rises

If i pull out the mask will you die?

It would be very painful.

america

>stake

>freezing kills all bacteria
LMAO

I thought so

Is it worth buying from a local butcher? I typically hear that quality is higher for the same price.

Sad, but true.

Your a top chef.

Yes its better but its a little bit more expensive.