Tai Chi Chain - Easiest 100x

>first privacy coin based on Stellar
>3Million mcap
>only just started trading on stellar DEX
>website still under construction but they still have a fairly detailed roadmap and have been in talks with Microsoft offices.
>not even listed on CMC yet

>Website looks like shit
>no online community anywhere
>official twitter has like 7 tweets
>official bitcointalk profile has like 4 posts

>hurr muh moon mission

show me a coin that has ever had more progress whilst at lower than 5Mill marketcap. Crypto is a zero sum game so it's not surprising there are people that don't see it. It's ok, you'll see it 10x on coin marketcap soon.

Also to add, you can easily buy followers and make posts online, if thats how you measure if something is worth buying you're the perfect victim to the pajeets. check out open platform ICO they have 40k telegram users.....must be good to buy

It's already doubled since yesterday

Listen up, I'm going to spell it out you don't get an opportunity like this very often. the market cap is now 3.5Mill.
-When it goes to 7Mill you make 2x from here.
-When it goes to 14Mill thats 4x from here.
-When it goes to 28Mill thats 8x from here

It doesn't need the fucking CEO of microsoft to get you a quick 10X.

Now heres some coming up events that will pump this up.

-Marketing launch
-CMC listing
-Listing on small mainstream exchanges
-Airdrops and givaways to promote social media channels.

This will not stay this low for long, if you dont own at least 1K worth you deserve to be poor

whitepaper.
what makes this shit private

>9 people in telegram channel

Thanks OP I will pass, there is better stuff on SDEX

biggest scam i've ever seen

telegram channel is less than 24hours old. This is literally ground floor. Heres the roadmap. I'm trying to figure out whether you are trying to accumulate or whether you're just an idiot.

The Stellar platform has cheaper & faster transactions in comparison to Ethereum or other known blockchains, that's why Stellar, also it's greener etc doesn't involve mining and avoids the shitstorm to come of the energy use and pollution.

Q1 2018

5 Year term website contract
Social media outlet expansions
XTCC Tokens created
Stellar Decentralized Exchange (SDEX) listing
Community development
Security equipment upgrades
Q2 2018

Office & team expansion
Local & online marketing
Giveaways & raffles
Twitter bounty program
Q2.5 2018

Pizza Party!
Q3 2018

Crowdfunding Pre-launch
Non-profit status application
Office space expansion
GitHub publishing & creation
High def marketing commercial
Q4 2018

Privacy Wallet t.Release
Local charity donations
International marketing expansion
International office establishment
Partnership programs

Also I don't see this on stellarterm, how could I buy this?

On StellarTerm - Account - Accept Assets

Then Enter
Asset Code: XTCC
Issuer account ID: GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5

Dero

must be a worse exchange then shitdelta and that means something digger

When is the CMC listing?

Own 10k will i make it?

Just threw $120 at this because why not. If I pay off my car because of this, thanks OP.

They are waiting for volume to pick up first before going after Listing on small exchanges and CMC.
that's like $50 worth, might be a while you'll need 10000x before you can make it

SLT

OP this seems like my chance at making serious gains, but I don't understand why this coin will get to $0.10, which is all I would need it to do. Can you explain to me *why* it is that you're shilling it? Just because something random has a price this low doesn't mean it will get to 10 cents.

To clarify: $.10 would be just over a 100x from now, which is what OP claims.

Dont waste your time on this shit. The ultimate privacy coin is Enigma. Buy it, NOW!

>$198,034,469 MC

You should be thankful you have the opportunity to get in on this so early, so low, and spelt out like you were 5. I don't owe you sheit you can stay poor for all I care.

Now go to coinmarketcap, look at some coins that have a 3-30 Mill marketcap and compare. 100x is long term yes easy. In the short term show be a more solid bet to make at least 10x, thats right there litterally isn't one, Credits went 5x from ICO, but now who knows if it will just dump off or stagnate.

If XTCC beats ENG that would be 66x. your 2k could buy you a lambo.

Should i buy open platofrm?

>getting mad
I never said you owe me anything faggot, but you can't just say "new privacy coin" and expect me to start rubbing my dick about a 100x until I cum so hard that the velocity from my ejaculate hits my left mouse button so I buy your bags. 10x does seem a lot more likely though so thanks for the part of your post that was actually an answer. faggot.

Meh nothing stands out about it, could be worth churning a couple Eth through it

>]
i only hav 0.27eth is that enough?

Throwing 150Euros PLZ BRING GOODNESS XTCC

Sorry man I tried pretending to be a retard but now i feel really bad about it. One should never make fun of reards ffs they are poor souls (or maybe they are happier than I am.. not sure :( )

I'm not mad, for that I would have to care about your opinion, also by bags aren't for sale yet, however i'll be taking little profits on every compounding 3x

>10000
ok shill worked now got 100k will i make it?

haha now more likely only a 1000x, desu could happen long term if it picks up support, just look what happened to verge after the Mcaffee shill, XLM is a much better base to be on than a fork of Doge.

Ok Veeky Forumsnigs, bought me 110k. Make Sminem happy

Last post from me, Follow them on twitter @taichichain. they are doing givaways when they hit follower milestones