Coinbase XRP

How much did you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/06/04/matthew-mellons-ripple-investment-is-paying-off/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got out yesterday at 9100 sats because i knew it was a pump group shilling everywhere and coinbase wasn't going to add fucking ripple

also, checked

How many at coinbase went short prior to the tweet?

Bought at 8k, just sold at 8.4k

Pretty okay, even though i expected a little more

I knew it was a scam from the start. Why would people just assume that an interview with a couple CEOs would automatically mean a coinbase listing? And now even the people that knew it was a ruse and were looking to take advantage of normies got fucked when Coinbase jumped the gun and denied everything early.
It's fucking beautiful.

20 bucks. shame as i was up 200 this morning. oh well i cut the pain fast. thankfully i was home and could sign into binance.

Exactly as planned. In at 7950, out at 8800. Almost went back in at 8500 and would have exited the second pump at 9000 but I thought it was too risky and LINK was dumping hard at the time so I took the opportunity to load up on cheap big macs.

No sympathy for anyone who bought over 8500, this was the most transparent coordinated p+d of all time. Fuck, I'm actually getting a chubby thinking about it.

or you didn't fomo in today but yesterday and put a stop loss order

>Why would people just assume that an interview with a couple CEOs would automatically mean a coinbase listing
because most people are brainlets who would rather do what some user says on the internet than do their own research or pay attention to the market psychology. knowing this is it's quite easy to profit in the short term

Yeah, major kudos to CB for taking a hot runny mess all over the discord groups' plans. Earned back a degree of respect from me, honestly.

Put a stop-loss at 8700 so gained a little bit

duh it's insider trading

Good move, I was too greedy and put it at 8400

haahha rip to all the fags who bought this shitcoin expecting
>MUH COINBAYSE

I never once believed they were gonna announce anything. I was just riding the pump lmao

Was kicking myself when it triggered. It worked out well.

Bought at 9200, i came from reddit, i will sell them tomorrow at 10000

Why would the pumpers be screwed? This would be the exact time when they would have sold already.

Yeah guess that's the way to go, first time using it

>crippled

>again

Hope you got out ok. Bet you didn't expect coinbase to shut the party down early though! This is why I don't enter hot potato positions, another good example was the recent btcp fork, a lot of people weren't able to throw that live hand grenade in time.

Yeah, i got out with a slight profit but i'd be lying if i said that i didn't expect it to pump to 11k before the interview lol

Nothing because i dont buy this shitcoin.

AHAHAAH get fucked cripples

Its pretty obvious that they will talk about this subject tomorrow. Lets see what they got to say.

brian armstrong is a little bitch, but hes made it clear through his twisted understanding of crypto that ripple is something he will never add

I still see the price going back up. The market loves coins with volume and there is still a ton of volume for XRP, including buying volume. An uptick in volume is enough to send bots into ping pong mode to carry this thing up a bit. Plus there's a lot of proven resistance at $0.90.

Still up, bought in at $0.94
Think I'm gonna hodl a bit longer though

Fuck I just sold to buy back in before the news report what the fuck is happening Why is it going back up.

Because it's tested $0.90 twice already and bounced back up, and volume is good. Plus the interview on CNBC is still on, regardless of Coinbase, could be something else. I'm still up on this trade and see no reason to sell. I didn't buy for the Coinbase rumor which I KNEW would not happen anyway.

>strong resistance at .90

That's right, faggot.

The sentiment index for ripple on StockTwits is much higher now than it was when xrp was trading 10 cents higher earlier today before this rumor was squashed. This is gonna get crushed.

XRP will rise again, it's time.

Thats how much

bought a .92 shilled it all the way to 1.08 and sold at 1.05 I'm fucking comfy

$0

>buying shit coins

I bought at $2.80

Fuck you guys. HODL till 2020

Bought at 9100 so down 700 or so, using a stop at low on day and praying for a push to 1.10 from Tuesdays hype so I can make it out with something.

hahaha

$1.40 here

u guys can thank this born rich faggot sociopath matthew mellon for your XRP losses:

"...I took $2 million I had in my pocket and turned it into $280 million.”
pagesix.com/2017/06/04/matthew-mellons-ripple-investment-is-paying-off/

this piece of cat shit pumped this useless coin hard then pulled your hard-earned cash off the top, then added it to his billion-dollar fortune baka

be smart you guys, this is happening left and right

bought at 20 cents and haven't sold yet

Bought 1.18.

Sold 0.96

Bought back 0.967

JUST'D.

Buy high, sell low - the Veeky Forums way

There you go guys. You see what you did? This poor guy got JUSTed.

I knew this was an obvious buy the rumor sell the news PnD. Could have made a little but meh stayed out. Not sure when the rug was going to get pulled.

This will never not be hilarious

You lose nothing if you don’t sell

>bought at 90¢
>sold at $1.01