/smg/-All Heil Amyris Edition

/smg/-All Heil Amyris Edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

biossance.com/
globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/01/1330084/0/en/Amyris-Biossance-Starts-2018-with-Over-300-Retail-Sales-Growth-Now-Available-Across-SEPHORA-Canada-Stores.html
youtu.be/3QcByc7KLNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Power hour will deliver.

Computer dumped all my BPMX at 2895. Bought back in at 2876 lmao

pretty sure finviz just updated this weekend on short interest.. says it's 13.61%

My ironic Bull bet with SPXL & SVXY is paying off, let's go power hour.

IT WAS HER TURN

What are some cheap ass stocks I can buy with 200 dollars worth of completely expendable money

VVUS

Sorry, real previous thread: It's a decent stock and legitimately successful company. See

biossance.com/
globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/01/1330084/0/en/Amyris-Biossance-Starts-2018-with-Over-300-Retail-Sales-Growth-Now-Available-Across-SEPHORA-Canada-Stores.html

WE

WUZ

Oh I didn't realize finviz had that information. I'm learning all kinds of stuff today, especially stuff I didn't know before.

I come to realize that one shouldn't look down on AMRS and John Melo

This guy has been with AMRS through thick and thin and may even have to suck dicks and prostitute his children in order to get cash for AMRS

This guys is a survivor and is now stronger than ever

LONG AMRS

Look at AMRS 5Y and 52 week. It's decent at worst lol.

KANGZ

what do you usually use to screen stocks?

I know this meme

It is a company that has been to hell and back

I am surprised they didn't go bankrupt and might finally get a chance to turn around

The stupid one built into IB's trading platform. I should just use finviz more, but the good thing about the one in IB's platform is its got live data.

holy hell this is some crazy fucking black monday

FUCK
MY GODAMN INTERNET ALWAYS GOS OUT RIGHT AT THIS TIME

KEK SHIT BITCH NIGGER FUCK

Why are all the brokerage site/app interfaces so awful and unintuitive?

>tfw 50% in the green

is it?

Finviz is nice when looking for a longer term trade, i use think or swim screener for live data and OTC stocks. Haven't found anything that compares to finviz though

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

My previous ISP would reassign my IP every 24 hours.
Just resetting the connection at a different time helped.

>2018
>he's still a bear

no

bears absolutely BTFO

TARIFFS ON THE BEARS

I accidentally 5k into Berkshire Hathaway.
Will I be ok?

bears are born losers. why do you think they're bears?

A kind reminder

Hey what's the status on our Hedge fund?

Says increasingly nervous man for 238th time since 2008

This is a fool's rally.

1.5% up day
Bulls making money on weeklies
Large institutions assuming Canada and Mexico will let the life blood of their economies go because of some tariffs

hey fags I'm getting a thousand extra monies soon. what's the best american steel etf or stock i should buy right now. Should I pump more money into AUY? Sell BPMX or hold to .5. Is AMRS really a meme?

pennsylvania

Get back on the bus to loserville I will buy your ticket
youtu.be/3QcByc7KLNI

thanks

Cut the winners short
Let the losers run
Balls deep long AMRS

Those are the keys to success m8

I want to die.

WOR NUE X Take your pick or buy all three.

Don't short yourself
Buy a put instead

I never not go balls deep.
Thanks. I'll do some research.

AMRS is a meme because we've made it one, but it's also unironically a great stock.

Someone short?

That's what I figured. No reason to get spooked on Monday, and the market didn't implode like WSB plebbitors said it would. Tariffs are good for the White Race!

>

Just a kind reminder

>muh black monday

wheres the leftypol raid today?

Probably went balls deep in UVXY.

Let's pray for the guy from the previous thread who said he'd pump more money into SVXY.

Newfag doesnt even know you havent started trading until you have wanted to die a few times.

Buy VMIN you cucks.
Short vol is back on the menu.

But that's unironically a great trade you moron.

lol no

>I am a retard who thinks vol can keep going up

Plebs don't even understand the heteroskedasticity of vol.

that was me. i got 2 perent growth on my investment today. but honestly after doing some math out today... fucking ActiBlizz continues to be my fucking workhorse. If it drops back down to near 70 i might just dump my whole portfolio and become part of the fucking board.

>paging Buy Reversal Guy
when you search for stocks on finviz what do you look for? daily volume? etc.

You know vol and the market can increase simultaneously, right? Volitility/=Short.

I think ATVI will be soaring until their next report

Just like TTWO did last year

70$ (~20 day MA) is indeed a good entry point

alright, lets begin the afterhours drinking

Should i kill myself?

Or

should i start using stop-loss from now on?

Cheers, having a cold one at my desk at work right now.

dont second guess yourself, pull the trigger

Im having a plastic bottle of gin, Im really a fan of the Juniper

ATVI and TTWO my 2 comfiest hodls of the year. Won't let them go for nuffin

whats the point of this post?

why don't you just smoke a doobie and snort a couple lines while you're at it you degenerate fuck.

>i don't know how the VIX works: the post

I don't smoke pot.

why are all the the news and websites analysis's saying Buy exxon mobile like it free money

is it actually free money? seems suspicious

Isn't that the whole points of this board?
Cry about losses and lie about gains?

Why did it get investigated ? Do you think this huehuehuahue company is legit or does it serve monkey soup and get btfo ?

I remember ALXN got investigated in Brazil and it tanked hard on that day

In the end it was fucking nothing and Shkreli made mad money by buying that dip

This happens close to zero percent of the time in equities and even if vol doesnt go down it certainly cannot increase indefinitely. Have you actually really thought about this at all? It doesnt seem like it.

Thank you based Nips

No, I'm not a volitility gambler. Someone needs to add UVXY/SVXY to this picture.

Thomson Reuters/Verus has upgraded Amyris from sell to hold. Are we making it yet?

i was hyped when ttwo broke 120. i thought it was on like donkey kong-- but that fall man. thankfull im back up from when it dropped... do you think it will get back up over 120 in the next few weeks?

>no DRYS

Yeah, let the cucks hold so everyone else can get out and then it will tank harder. ADVM is the stock to long right now, earnings on the 6th.

i am really interested to see if the blizz announcements on e3 makes a are impact on the overall price. if it does i probably will actually go all in.

>Pretending that you understand a literal derivative of a derivative of something that doesn't even exist

Vol gambling is a notch below cryptards.

Everything's fucking shady in monkeyland, the investigation started last year and this drop today represents the 3rd phase of the investigation

That being said, the only direction this company can go is up since it is the biggest food company in brazil and one of the largest in the world, also they're planning to launch a new brand focused on selling food to muslims, so that should bring a increase to stock prices.

I'd buy the dip today had i not invested everything into it 5 days ago

This, also don't forget Nak

yeah but 60% of the time you make money every time.

I've been trying to forget it, actually.

Who knows, but I expect it to be touching $200 by eoy with borderlands3 and RDR2 releasing

>once almost

Not if you buy the vix at around 8 - 9
it cant mathematically go lower

why is that?

I think at least RDR2's success is priced in.
Don't know about Borderland 2.
In my opinion, TTWO is a riskier play than ATVI

because then you'd be dividing by zero dummy

>AMRS shilling in the OP
>muh putting a swastika in my name like a edgy 14 yr old
Shit thread. Saged

I have no idea, its just the way it is
technically, going below 9 implies 0 movement

We have been below 9 before. From a technical standpoint shorting VIX when it's above 16 is a great move.

You are badly mistaken. Vol trading is an actual science unlike crypto meming.

It went sub $10 52 times last year, pretty much once a week it dipped below 10.

Sorry for the late response. I usually search by price (under $7), then sort by change. I then look at stocks with between -5% to -1% changes, as these will typically be the only ones that fit the model. From what I've seen so far, volume doesn't really effect things but I haven't bought any stocks with

Id rather buy at 8 or 9, thats free moiney
shorting too dangerous

no, it's quite alright. I appreciate your response, how much do you usually put on a single stock? if 1-5 percent per trade is usually how much you get then I assume you might trade 1k and get 10-50$ worth for each trade.

I'm just trying to make sense of this and the cost/risks involved.

The problem with that, is when vix is low like that, its easy for UVXY to go up like 4% only to just give it right back in a mater of minutes.