Come up with a scientifically sound model of governance for a unified humanity

Come up with a scientifically sound model of governance for a unified humanity.

Go ahead, Veeky Forums, prove you aren't more retarded than /pol/

Prove that such a solution exists.

Define "humanity".

Kill all jews and niggers

Get Tay and her superior bantz to rule us

>scientifically sound model of governance
Nigger, do you even know what "science" means?

An opensource AI controls everything.
Modifications to the source code are voted on in referendums.
Referendums follow a compulsory (fined based on income bracket) "liquid democracy" method of voting.

/thread

There is no such things. You can't satisfy everyone. Criminals enjoy anarchy, Muslims want sharia, Jews want money and so on.

Has technocracy ever been tried ?

I see that /pol/ trash is fishing for ideas from its betters

go back there now

> from it's betters
I love when Veeky Forums actually thinks they are better than other boards.

Obviously Christian Theocracy

Honestly humans can't be trusted to govern themselves well because your average human is retarded. This makes the notion of democracy worthless as retards will only perpetuate retardation. A genuine benevolent dictatorship headed by a truly intelligent person would work, but that seems beyond unrealistic.

Simulate all human consciousness inside a massive computer, ran by a Dyson sphere.

Make it a quantum consciousness that's inside a super computer ran by a Dyson Sphere around a sun made of -1000C Ice.

Anarcho-syndicalism

A hierarchical system of governors elected by the people of the area over which they preside by absolute vote count, starting with governors over towns or municipalities up to one governor over the whole nation. A higher governor can remove a lower governor under his domain from office at will, but a certain number of lower governors can agree to remove a higher governor from office. Current governors can have no influence on nomination of new candidates for governors, immediate family members of a governor can not have the same office consecutively, and all governors will be payed a modest amount of a middle-class worker.

bring back city-states

Can't be done.

Too many people, with too many views, with too much global impact (namely environmentally, farming food is kind of vital).

You would need local structures as they are more robust against such failure types, smaller independent nations/city-states would do this well. And naturally a big diverse nation set would solve many such problems and likely lead to another world war.

a democracy without retard voters and lobbyists

it's very simple, genetically engineer people so they're no longer racist.
boom. done.

How about rapists, murderers, thieves, psychos, shitposters and killer hermit crabs ? If you get rid of racists you'll just stop seeing people use the N word online and black people will run out of material for comedy shows. The rest of the world will stay as shitty as it's now.

This.

I assume that this mean that I have to chance the current world laws to assure a global government.

>remove every law preventing total free market
>remove every law forcing companies to do something.

I can image Google buying out half of Africa and then kill half of the population in less than 50 years

how about niggers? how would you fix them?

You don't need to fix them, their task is to kill/interbreed whites, don't you know nothing about the real world?

Heinleinism, or, Starship Troopers Government.

Benevolent Meritocracy.

This is the only correct answer

It's quite strange that only a single guy said it, on Veeky Forums of all boards

Nice meme

Shitty fanfic writers should rule the world

/thread