Credits to the moon

What about Credits? Next big cryptocurrency in my opinion. Let's wait for the dump :).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjmbllepQ-c
youtube.com/watch?v=DT925SE-DXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=kjmbllepQ-c
looks really promising actually

It's enough to take a look at their team and you should realize that it is one of the most promising cryptocurrency. But, should we wait for a dip?

This shit isnt dumping, already the most transactions per second of any blockchain

Your image is a bit small OP. Here’s a better one. This moon mission has barely begun. Wait for a dip if you like but you may not get another one like last night

Yes, most transactions per second in theory. But let's see what will happen in practice.

Bullshit, the alpha didn't even work

These guys have to demonstrate the promised performance.

Their goals are unrealistic, trying to achive 1 million tx/s, 0.00001 fees, almost instant transactions in just a couple of months. Makes me question, can they really do it?

Thats why I sold mine for only 20% gains, woops, guess I made the wrong decision and missed out on 400% gains.

>selling for 20%
do you think this is fuckings stocks granpa?

Sauce ??

pump and dump, I'd be very careful with this one. if you want it, wait for a better entry.

No because I panic sell. I was in the ICO and tested the alpha, jesus christ it was shambles and really made me think. At the time of the testing the alpha literally didn't work, they fixed shit up after the ICO and still haven't released their alpha code on github. Also I'm not going to buy back in high.

GUYS I NEED TO BUY MORE BUT WHAT IS A GOOD ENTRY HERE ?

1B marketcap at mainnet

just a protip shit never works instantly its crypto

We should wait to be listed on a big exchange platform and lets see some proofs before buy.

Never stop buying high Biz

credits will easily become a top 30 coin! still a good entry point! and shhh aproved!

universa is better imo. hope they're both successful though

difference is that universa is not a scam

this is almost the same mcap as matrix ai and arcblock why should i buy this shit at ath lol

this is a scam! holy fuck youtube.com/watch?v=DT925SE-DXM

pnd pajeets always post just the tiny thumbnail because they can’t afford data. These thumbnail threads are a good indicator to avoid like the fucking plague.