What was your biggest mistake in life?

What was your biggest mistake in life?

getting on this board

Being born into an alcoholic family.

buying chainlink

Fucked an underage girl-

drugs & crypto

Didnt accept the sex offer from two girls around 14-16 at the trainstation when i was 13
Didnt accept the sex offer from the girl in my class when i was 16
Didnt accept the sex offer from a 18 year old thai girl when i was 20
Didnt accept the sex offer from a 16 year old greek girl, 18 year old turkish girl and a 17 year old serb girl when i was 24

Im 24 right now. Kissles fucking virgo that has way too high standards beyond godly wings

Kill me phams.

she's 19 btw i know it's weird

Knowing about ETH when it was under $10 and not buying it.

i turned down blow jobs when i was younger that would have led to sex. also i knew about bitcoin in 2008 and only mined 2btc and deleted the wallet.

mistakes are for faggots, all I have is learning experiences

>leaving her

Jessica....I am sorry.

You don't deserve to get laid for calling it a "sex offer", how fuckin autistic are you.

Being directionless as a young man.

you will get better my man

none, at 29 i am only now realizing they were all valuable lessons

Wasting my teenage life being depressed and playing video games

this so much

> be me 16-17 forced by parent send me to an all boy school
> sister invite her 13-14 friend home every week end allays ask me to spend evening with them
> always say no to play vida

now 27 paying for sex
fml

Accutane

Could’ve had sex with a shit ton of qts when I was in high school but lacked the self confidence/balls/was a huge pussy to take them. It hurts bros.

Knocked up a 19yr old evil bitch who eventually went on to commit murders, a mass shooting, arsen fraud and a whole list of felonies. She got 4 decades in jail. Child still worships her insane mom. No alimony requested in 18 years. Dodged a machine gun.

They literally told me they would want to fuck me.

Thanks. I hope.

losing ~40k leak bucks "trading/investing" from 2006 to 2009 on a margin account. i missed the amzn, goog, aapl gravy trains if i had just went all in on one of those with a cash account.

Is this a meme? Getting on this board and discovering Veeky Forums/miscbodybuilding in general was probably the best thing to happen to me and even my wallet shows it now.

Same here bro, still fucking pissed I let one girl slip by last year, but hey I got money now.

Asking by dad if I should put the $1k I had in Bitcoin or towards college when it was $9

Probably drugs

cracked lips?

I DIDNT SELL DBC AT 0,70 CENTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Being depressed and miserable and not doing shit as a kid/teenager. Finally realized I could accomplish shit though.

Disrespecting coins and thinking of them as just some nasty shit that only drug dealers used to buy steroids then completely letting FUD take over even with Bitcoin hitting 2000 I thought OK now its going to crash. Will never live it down.

>Reach 34 btc last january due to shitcoin
>dont cash out my shitcoin
>down to 14 btc now

NEXT TIME

this was my second chance actually, reached 21 btc somewhere last year and didnt cash out

It will happen again

Winning the sperm race

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>
>They literally told me they would want to fuck me.
>

Son.
I've had literally hundreds of girls (over this lifetime) ask, request, imply, beg. trap me to fuck them. I've turned down 90%

a few regrets here and there.
over all not too bad.

My diet/health. And I'm not fat, I'm just eating shitty food and am sure I'd be more woke if I didn't ruin this body. 31 now. Time to change that. Clean my room, etc.

Regarding the "turned down sex" answers in this thread, not getting laid in your teens or even twenties makes you an outcast in your mind, but truth is it's not really a deep as a cut as you think it is.
t. lost my virginity in my mid 20's and am now in my thirtees fucking 19yo undergrads. >inb4 missed out on muh teenage love
I mean yeah it sucks, but not much more than that. It's not like choosing the totally wrong career path because your parents want or knocking someone up.

Not investing early.

All of you early 20 somethings should start now.

Settling down with a missus..

Lol worst part is I did buy btc to buy steroids and had leftover in my wallet but didnt bother keep any of the details because I thought it would be useless...

sweden

Listening to Veeky Forums

>not getting laid when it was thrown at me 12-23
>going to art school and getting in debt with a parental co-signer

80% of my money goes into paying loans so i don't fkin default

if i don't make it within two years i am absolutely going to commit suicide

date a chubby girl with daddy issues

dating that sweet asian and then dumping her to focus on crypto

im dating a chubby girl with no daddy issues

going on 3 years in a couple months
she goes to the gym but hasnt lost a single pound
idk what to do

you're a fag

Art school is not that bad, user.

same

nah it wasn't, its just that occupy wall street movement, my degree took a beating. i dont weave baskets AAAAAAAAA

in all seriousness though, i think i can turn it around

Right into the feel

Choosing to be a shut-in RuneScape player throughout high school. I would literally go to school and barely talk to anyone, come home to skill or PK on RS until midnight. Rinse and repeat.
I quit the game cold turkey right before I left for college. Managed to make friends, party, and do well in school. But I still regret wasting my teenage life on nothing.

Shout out to Damage Incorporated 2003-2007.

Not telling her that I loved her.

if you're not happy with this than kick her ass out and date a real girl

i used to date a hottie and trade her for that disgusting piece of fat

i just want a painless death

study watchmaking

this, but replace runescape with EverQuest.
Fucking stunted my social development.
Only caught up by my mid 20s.
Chad now though, so that's cool.

I feel this post, lately I have been getting dizzy and throwing up, so I go to get my blood pressure checked its fucking 175/97 and I am 5'6" 175 pounds, I am already depressed and knowing you are close to heart attack is even worse. I am going to a water diet for emergency and then need to get my health back together.

As far as love I had that at 15 but college was really awkward for me. I hope to get a TA job so I can try to get that 19yo pussy like you hopefully we'll make it bro.

This is funny, I am now trying to get into crypto trading but I am not enjoying it like I hoped, holding bags on XRP and finding good coins has been hard af. I might spend the rest on steroids going along with the getting a stronger body thing.

What did you do get into film school or something? You should have a specific skill you can achieve things with such as fashion design/graphic? See if you can get into marketing, ASU has an excellent online marketing degree, work on that.

This is why my college was messed up tbqh, I just studied and busted ass and relaxed with EverQuest but utterly ignored all girls and sexuality stuff.

>undergrad 19yos
how?

t. old fag

>>not getting laid when it was thrown at me 12-23
this... why was I such a fucking loser back then? I could get laid but I refused to.
>shitty useless school and debts
yep, check.

also in 2014 I picked my school over mining btc. 4 years later here I am investing every lil penny I have into mining shitcoins.

I did drink a lot with my loser friends when I was a teen and did a lot of stupid shit.

never cheated on any of my gfs.

should have moved out of my comfort zone much much sooner. (but now thanks to crypto Im moving back, fuck yeah...)

should have made more new friendships in my early twenties but I insisted to stick around my old shitty backstabbing friends.

had a car accident that permanently scar me for life. literally. My looks are much much worse since then...

oohh almost forgot this: I should be still with my spoiled qt exgf and live for the rest of my life as a manwhore because she had a multimillionare father....

I think i could go on...

living

Not putting in more money into BTC in 2015 or ETH in 2016. Could be fucking retired right now

selling 0.5 btc for 1.5k usd

atleast i bought again a bit later

this.

being born to a 24/7 stoned father worth shit

What her diet like ? Is she tracking TDEE? Also, intensity and variety are key to gains.

Not finding Jesus at a younger age.

this is best answer so far

Bought 20 btc in 2013, met primedice, won like 12 btc, lost like 10 then when all in yolo x2, and now im a wagecuck that started trading last year, now im at 3 btc

show her a movie like Fed Up, then see where you go from there. That movie is really eye opening man. If your girl doesn't budge from that, you're in trouble.

>What did you do get into film school or something? You should have a specific skill you can achieve things with such as fashion design/graphic? See if you can get into marketing, ASU has an excellent online marketing degree, work on that.

I went with illustration. Which I'd argue is a trade because you're producing art for ads, games, personal commision. In truth I just wanted to learn how to draw and paint. I've had mental hangups about my skills even since I was 13. Instead I got trapped in an expensive adult daycare program filled with useless humanities courses. I love learning tho, I just can't spend a dime on another course you know? I'll still take a look. Crypto kind of reopened my eyes to a lot of possibilities. Perhaps I can be a pioneer in crypto with my abilities, while my 10000 art comrades continue to fight over the 10 concept art jobs or failed webcomics.

Unironically this.

Still glad I did when I did though.

try being born to highly intelligent canonical psychopath. you'll be dreaming about alcoholic one. i do.

Getting impatient with TRX and throwing away a possible 30x to hop on the shitty RaiBlocks wagon

Who is she?

How the fuck do you guys talk/approach girls in uni lads? Clubbing will only net me used roasties. I'm more afraid of ending up lonely rather than broke

Veeky Forums

My mom got me WoW for Christmas in 7th grade and by the time I started high school I had gained around 70lbs. I went from chubby kid to school fat ass, my mom used to deliver food to my desk and all other kinds of enabling shit.

I lost 100lbs by my senior year of high school and at that point I realized that my mom has a feeding disorder. My dad and brother are both fat as fuck because of her, I'm the only one who broke the conditioning. Thank god I found proper mentorship through my wrestling coaches in high school(a sport my mom did not want me to even participate in).

Moving in with my ex-gf despite some pretty blatant red flags, but my rose-colored glasses blinded me to them. Never paid her half of rent on time and it was always a week long fight when I'd press her for it. Ended up kicking her out halfway through the lease(which was in my name), so I had to foot the bill for the rest of the term, which I paid for with my Ethereum. Unfortunately this was when ether was ~$20 so I spent hundreds of them to stay afloat. I'd be a fucking millionaire right now if I had just gotten rid of her early and held on to my crypto.

Not becoming a welder

>live practically in nyc
>chose to major in a dying engineering field instead of guaranteed high-paying comp sci
The opportunity cost is unreal, someone end me

Leaving her... She was diagnosed with cancer and i fucking left her. The guilt is killing me every day. What kind of a shitty human being am i.
I got money, and travel alot through crypto gains, but every time im in a hotel room i look through the window and consider jumping.
She forgives me, but i cant forgive myself for leaving a person when that person needs you the most.

What do bros?

Is she dead?

Try not leaving her next time

Not buying more ETH in 2016

Join the university's students association. They usually throw pretty good parties, and the events you help out with around campus will usually give you some 1 on 1 time with qts. Plus it looks good on a resume. Just be sure to avoid getting sucked in to the drama, as many of the people are still in a high-school state of mind.

Alternatively just join a hobbyist club, avoiding(of course) some of the more NEET oriented ones. Intramurals are also a good way to meet some qts. This works better if you are already going to the gym as you will be more likely to be recognized.

Approaching girls in the library isn't likely to work unless you already have a rapport, since they are probably there to study and don't want to be bothered.

bought 0.25 miserable btc in september, all in in ADA at 333 sat. Sold at 356 cause btc was mooning, never rebought. Hurts my very core

we all have moments of doubt and do the wrong thing when we feel overwhelmed...if shes come to peace with it, just accept the forgiveness...beating yourself up wont help make you a better person, but realizing you did wrong and actively changing your future behavior will.

u doin fine senpai

No not dead, and she wont hopefully die. Stage 1 liver cancer, chemo is helping her alot, doctors say she will get cured. Still the chances of her surviving is like 30% over 5 years... we keep in touch and went to a few dates, celebrated valentines, might get back together. It feels like its my only way to redemption.

You live and learn. I worked my ass off at that time, didnt have time for her and didnt care. When i realized how wrong i was it was too late.

breaking into a girl's house with the intention of sniffing her panties only to be met by her sitting at the kitchen table as I casually walked inside

>2 teenage girls says “hi” to thirteen year old you
>”wtf d-do they wanna fucc me??”

holy shit Im a faggot but that bitch is hot af OP

if you have a ski and snowboard club, join it. Those kids party hard. Plus you'll learn to ski.

inb4 I'm not close to mountains. UC San Diego has a ski and board club. Nearest mountain is like 4 hours away, nearest good mountain is like 6 hours away.

i knew about it when it was $1, didnt know how to buy on my shit country back then and also was a poorfag. Damn it sucks

I was her first, bitch

believing the marriage meme

This almost always ends badly anyways

i dont have many regrets in life but I do regret one thing
not getting into skateboarding when I was a teenagefag. I skated aroun abit but I never even learned to ollie. now Im in my 30s and wish I wouldve stuck with it. I coujld be one of those cool oldfags who ride around and do rad tricks and shit. every time I see some youngfag on a skateboard a small part in me dies.

Right? Give us a name faggots!

>no tits
>shitskin
back to (((®3∆∆|+))) you homo
>Our system thinks your post is spam, kys nigger loving system

my biggest mistake was expecting my friends to understand. i'll never assume anything ever again.

hope you mean 2 blocks otherwise you're a liar