What is the worst kind of posters in Veeky Forums, The gourmet foodies, the fast food foodies or Jack posters?

What is the worst kind of posters in Veeky Forums, The gourmet foodies, the fast food foodies or Jack posters?

vegans

op's

People who post in jack, joey and/or reviewbrah threads.

the faggots who go """""">image.jpg""""""

Flyover posters, by far.

This includes California's, who are especially egregious because they think they aren't flyover yokels.

soda posters

A guy will post threads about disgusting things, like what food makes me fart or have big poops, or smelly farts.

That's the worst, then there are the people who post those gross images of that fat joey youtuber eating something in a disgusting way.

The "water only" anti sugar faggots. I have a sneaking suspicion that they're all fat.

fast food

This hideous faggot. I hope he fucking killed himself.

I'll go with Jack posters. They post the same 5 webms so they have someone to look down on, probably because the most sophisticated meal they've cooked is instant ramen with chopped veggies.

Fast food

I hate the OP's that make threads like: 'is [random food item] a meme?'

Jack Posters by far, they hijack any thread that they can with that shit.

Everybody on this board is shit

Beautiful. Post more like that

people who make meta threads

NY filth that actually, literally belives they're the center of the food universe and anything 1 foot outside manhattan is 'flyover'. They're just as bad as /pol/ calling everything cuck or degenerate because they shit up every single thread with it

i hate that cat guy from houston

Context?

What isn't flyover then? Just NYC?

Exactly. Even Long Island is pushing it.

>Hur durrr I'm a dumb yokel
OK Jethro.

All of amerifat land is flyover.

this

haha yeah me too man xD they should just get over it :P

Sent from my iPhone

I'm in Miami, hijo. You're cuisine is boring shit because the city that never sleeps is a city of tourists. Left NYC and took great jobs in Florida, never looking back. I make more and pay way less to the government. Way more sexy hoes

>context
none don't worry about it newfriend if you weren't around you don't need to know

Sounds to me like you're just too much of a a dumbass with a shitty taste in food and women to survive in the City.

If California doesn't count, then there's no reason you should be flying over anything.

fuck off spic you don't belong here

facebook and twitter are back the way you came pedro

I got my degree and left that smelly shithole. Have you ever lived 10 minutes away from the top beach in the USA? Have you ever been to a house party on the ocean every night for a week fucking the finest Latinas and gringas? Miami and Tampa are elite, it's pure money and hedonism, cabron

Vegans and Joey posters

This board talks a lot about america and its inhabitants more than any other board combined

Tell me goddamn it

Hahaha wow...this is what a yokel actually thinks success is.

LMAO, Miami #1, janitor deleted the filthy NYC poster.

this
/thread

For me...

kys, my man

>Leafy fans are the ones behind shitty threads
Who'da thought

>defending "is x a meme"
>kys

Underage confirmed

the guy who posts that nasty dollar and the guy who posts dismissive drake and green texts

Anyone who starts fast food threads or childish food tribalism threads "ketchup master race, mustard is shit", etc.

People who argue about regional variations of food, thinking that their favorite is "right" and any others are "wrong." Pizza, barbecue, whatever.

This. It forces me to hate on America in retaliation that goes beyond friendly banter and then I realise how hostile I'm being and I feel bad for it.

for me the worst is the type that create off topic threads criticizing relevant topics with no sense of irony

you are a faggot and a nigger op, no homo

flyover poster

yeah dude all 2 of them

Jack posters. It's not even that what they're posting is bothering me anymore, it's just that we've all already seen it three million times. LE JUICY BISON BURGER LE CLAWS LE etc etc, get some new fucking content holy christ.

It's not even contained to Veeky Forums anymore, I see jackposting on other boards now. These autists need to be put down.

new content will become old eventually anyway, just enjoy the ride my man

Well, a good start toward not being fat anymore is by not consuming as much sugar. There's a certain point where you go from being fat to not fat and some people haven't crossed that threshold yet.

t. butthurt flyover

posters who ask who the worst posters are

>white """""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""

Jack posters, easily.

Jack posters obviously, but I'll also write-in vote for people who shit on others' income brackets.
>Hey guys, beef thread, how do you prefer your dead cow?
>LoL everyone who doesn't eat Mongolian beef actually made in Mongolia and then carried by long-distance runner to your door is a fucking pleb
>That shit's expensive, man.
>LOL FUCK YOUUUU POORFAGGOT

Really, that's true of just about any interest/board here. If you're fucking around an anonymous image board for entertainment/discourse, there's no way you have infinite disposal income - you're an, at most, moderately upper-middle-class fuck who spends way too much time and money on your hobby, then come here to vindicate that by shitting on everyone "plebeian".

Fast food / soda posters. It's like if /mu/ started threads about boy bands all the time or if Veeky Forums talked about Farmville.

These are pretty bad too tho.

I like how he pulls apart all of them, because you have to see how juicy each one is.

Meta posters are the worst desu.

Let people have their fun and hide what you don't like.

Shitposters. I don't like all the fast food threads and other shit stuff people talk about here but if it's food related I honestly don't care it's there. Jack threads are debatable because of the shilling and because youtube celebrity discussion really needs it's own board.

vegans, few and far between and most likely trolls but they seem to generate the most butthurt per capita and spout more pseudoscience than any other group
people who start threads for the explicit purpose of arguing over nothing, usually processed food from their childhood. a pretty good example currently on the board: eurotrash/ausfags who constantly make "do americas really *?" and "is * a meme?"/"worst meme food/etc" posts
people who need to make a new thread for every fast food item on the mcdonalds menu

>Jack posters?

fuck that fucking shitbrained moron

im usually against rules/censure but i would applaud if jack-shit was banned here.

he was a true regular OC contributor

those are rare as fk. even now we only have one, "kot guy"

i never understood why cunts and homos like you drove him away.

wish i hadnt lost my Veeky Forums folder or id spam images of his meals just to fuck you up.

bump

1: Australians will always be the worst posters.
2: any race claiming that "authentic" food is best. (Pic related)
3: request threads. People who come here and ask for grocery lists or recipe ideas, instead of providing their own.

literally why
?

Basically everyone here, me included

That shit funny tho

That's a lovely china

Fast food foodies, they think they know all about food, but they are just morbidly obese, they don't even belong to Veeky Forums it trigger me everytime that there a thread about fast food, they should be banned

Would you call me the "kot guy"?

I post in all sorts of threads, sometimes with, and without kot.

no, pretty sure he's referring to the Veeky Forumsing

turd whirlers that shit post about american cuisine over, and over, and over.

God dmnit fuck you

I used to be a regular OC contributor that Veeky Forums liked back in 2006-2008. I stopped posting because I found a gf and my life has gone to shit since then.

For you

For us...

yuropoors.

It is...

"why do Americans..."
"do Americans really..."
"so I went to America and..."
"I can't believe Americans actually..."

It's like I'm really on /int/!

Also, fuck jackposters, but especially fuck the inevitable anons who reply to them asking for sauce or act as if they've never seen that shit. For fuck's sake, it's even spread to places like /v/ and /pol/. Newfags truly are the worst. At least 'go 'za is finally on its way out.

The /pol/ification of this and every other fucking board.
I come here to escape that shit, and it's everywhere.

1. jack threads, without a doubt.
2. yuropoor obsession threads
3. for me it's the (random fast food sandwich) threads
4. vegan threads
5. joey threads
6. picky eater/I don't like X threads
7. anything mentioning flyovers
8. soylent threads
9. fast food horseshit
10. condiment threads
11. webm threads (get some new content niggers)
12. Is X a meme food
13. how do I season a cast iron

50. Alcoholic general
51. coffee threads
52. tea threads
53. inforgraphic/recipes threads
54. youtube channels
55. alton brown

9000. nostalgia foods
9001. homebrew general
9002. food gore
90001. image dumps
900001. cooking instruction threads with OC pictures
900000000000001. wa la

hurdur british food
I'm not even a pom

Jack and Joey posters are pure autistic cancer.

Go za

If you hate literally everything on this board then why the fuck are you here

So that means wa la is the best thread?

THIS IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST FAGGOT POSTING MOVE ON Veeky Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't hate your mother last night when she was blowing me

yes.

wala threads are fantastic, not being ironic either

The McChicken.

You face /pol/ IRL? Where the fuck do you live?

Autism: The Post.

Thats because you mistook your mother for his.

>Star Trek Novels

I would bet money this guy is a hardcore commie.

I hate the autistic posters that feel the need to reply to every post in a thread like this guy

this guy

not him but whole /pol/and is /pol/, really