McDonald's Chocolate Pumpkin Fries

Sorry for sharing this atrocity, but I can't resist.

reut.rs/2d9Kh2b

vegetables and sweets do not work

I don't even like sweet potato or carrot cake

I don't have anything saved to my phone, so just imagine I posted the reaction image of the guy violently throwing up out of every hole in his head.

>japan
Not suprised

Those are probably delicious. The design of the fancy-drizzle chocolate sauce packet, repeated from their chocolate/white chocolate fries, is as clever as ever. I wish they would bring this to the USA.

>not liking carrot cake

if you don't enjoy mixing peanut butter w/ honey and then putting it between the folds in celery and chowing down on dat there might be somethin wrong w/ u lul

Japan always doing weird shit with food
Its always kinda good though
Keep it up Japan

Take that back!

If America did this, you wouldn't be saying that, right?

this

you are a bad person if you don't like carrot cake

not normally a pancake guy, but those look damn fine

no, its disgusting when America does it

I got your back jack

>dont like carrot cake

nigger what

I know some people like to dip their fries into a McFlurry so I kinda get the appeal.

Nice complex

Two nukes weren't enough.

one story i have about mcdonalds is i fell asleep while waiting in line in the drive through and my foot came off of my break and i crashed into the car in front of me. the man got out and said are you fucking kidding me buddy. i got out and apologized and he said pull off to the fucking side in one of the spots so we can exchange info. so he got his food then pull ahead into a spot. then i got my food and i just pulled out of the mcdonalds really fast and ran back to my house. i lied to my mom and said someone backed into the car when i went to the store. fast forward a couple of weeks and i am back at the scene of the crime going to get my quarter pounder hamburger sandwich. and who should be two people behind me but the same
man in his ford explorer. he came up and knocked on my window and i rolled it down halfway and he said im going to call the police right now with your plate number so you better stay. so i thought for a moment and said ok and that i was sorry. the jig was up but he didnt know i had another bamboozle up in my sleeve. i cut my wheel to the right and drove right up over the curb and ran out of the mcdonalds again. i waited til night time then went and got my sandwich. well that was 2 years ago so i guess he never mustve called. sorry about my long post have a good day and thanks for reading everyone

lyl

>eating at the golden goose
>paying McRedCunt
>recommending it

well well well if it isn't the little mcshit from 2 years back...fucking useless cops wouldn't help since you "didn't damage the car," but i'll have you know i just reported this post to the fbi. rip in peace kiddo

I used to like dipping fries in the milkshakes at mcdonalds so I'd probs like this

I don't see the difference between this and other deep fried sweets