Mfw the crypto dream is over

>crypto market dead
>only people left are bagholders and rich oldfags
>no new money incoming
>no more crazy pumps and bullruns
>ill have to wageslave till the day I die

it was nice while it lasted anons
being rich is overrated anyway I guess

Currently down 800 bucks how about yourself user?

Im down like 40 grand
I was legit about to quit my job and tell my boss to eat a dick in december. in hindsight Im glad I didnt.

dont say that, i might kill myself

this is what people thought last year in october

s-s-suicide pact when?

>bought LINK at $1.30
>bought OMG at $18.22
>bought VEN at $5

FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

bunch of faggots. Im all in on the next moonmission, youre probably not though.

This.

Also I went from $300,000 down to $172,000 now. Fucking hold me I'm actually really sad about this.

> market showing good signs of recovery
> the dream is over

if you aren't buying a margin long right now to ride to 50k you are the only one to blame for being poor.

a-around Christmas, user.
I need someone to hodl my hand.

>all in icx and ven

It was a nice run anons, but if you don’t have at least 200k by now you will be a wageslave for life.

Nah bro, think of all people that cant achieve 6 figures even if they mooned more than 5 times. Value yourself and where you are, take it easy, you've already made it, its just that you can't see from your point of view. The only thing that wont help you make it is greed, and I can see your greed if you cry over 300k going to 172k. Hold it, greed doesnt make sense if there's no bull, instead, it will make you all the money you need to make it in the bull.

S-STOP SAYING THESE THINGS

IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS

it will make you ***lose*** all the money you need to make it in the bull.
sry, autism

When did you start

>implying six figures is "making it"

nigga that doesnt even buy you a house around here
t. poorfag with 50k

read
you're welcome brainlet

>crypto market dead
Is there any more bullish sign?

Uh, no they didn’t? October was during an enormous bull run lmao.

Why is this thread repeated daily,sometimes even a couple of times a day ?

may 2017 user
could be retired now if I had played my cards right
*sigh*
brb gotta finish the weekly report for the bossman
>y-y-yes mr. shekelstein Ill have the report on your desk by 8 AM sir.

>this is a suckers rally
like clockwork. How high must the MC rise in order to change your sentiment finally?

Prices are supposed to stabilize with relatively slow, steady inflation over time.
It's crypto CURRENCY the whole point is it all gets stable enough to use as money one day and the sooner the better.
Fuck your get rich quick scheme you're too late to the party.

More and more threads are about giving up and going back to wagecuking which means the weak hands are being shaken.

>muh currency herp derp

dude who cares I just wanna escape wagecuck hell
Id legit suck a fat veiny cock if that means I can retire early

>OH NO IT'S MY FIRST BEAR MARKET! NO MORE MOONS :(
nothing bleeds forever m80
>b-but Bitcoin is just a Ponzi
Where does Bitcoin tell you to sign other people up to make more money?

you sound like a decemberfag who sits on heavy bags and doesnt want to face the music

>muh bags
you know bags need to be a loss right? I'm still up from all my initial investments and don't think 3 months of stagnation is the death knell to the market

>I-I-Im still up 10% from my investment
>muh strong hands
>surely its gonna recover anons... amirite

I went 300K down to about 80k

I thought at one point I was going to make it. Now, doesn't look like it.

I'm up 500%

>Id legit suck a fat veiny cock if that means I can retire early
who wouldnt

Apart from link you didnt do too bad, at least you didnt buy INT at 1$ or ICX at $12, DBC at 50 cents, BNTY at 70 cents etc

It died off after January 8th. Just been a slow bleed out ever since.

>tfw you accomplished all your goals, even faster than you originally expected and now are just trading/investing for the fucks of it.
Btw guys, I know being a millionaire is better than being poor but understand that no matter how much money you have, it will never ever be enough. I think most of you just took paths in your life you now regret and should instead work on chanching that course by doing something else instead of chasing money, do both?

jeez user no need to be obnoxious about your gains

>I think most of you just took paths in your life you now regret

kek, most people here are college age, haven't took any path yet.

and I'm no exception

poor commie detected

im actually in my 30s and hate my life so user is spot on lol

to make people sell and quit crypto so they can fomo in during the height of the next bull run

It can't be that bad, Charles

I recently graduated, am now a physiotherapist. My goal is to have enough money from crypto to not worry about buying a house, paying bills etc and just working on the side. Being a physio is fun but fuck retiring at 65

I put 1/3 of my money in crypto for the same reasons.

Except I'm planning to never retire, there is no point. Living comfortable life, vacations couple times a year, working 4-5h a day but never retire. I need some purpose or I get dangerously lazy.

Damn thanks for the reassurance satan. Good to know.

Absolutely. I will continue working if I still love my job by then. The most important thing is having a legit reason to get out of bed every morning.

a lot of old folks think once they retire it will all be golfing all day and drinking margaritas at the beach. Then they die within 3 years of retirement. You really do need a reason to get up every morning.

>p-p-please mr. shekelstein, tell me what to do for 40 hours a week or my life loses all meaning
>I just cant handle that much freedom mr. goldberg. can you please put the chains back on?

wow how sad do you have to be lmao
I thought fags like you were a meme. I guess some people are just born slaves, no wonder the jews make fun of whities

>He hasn't heard about ikigai
Good lucking dying at the age of 70 because you sit in your basement all day long user. If you don't have a reason to get out of bed and do stuff you like you'll never make it

This. I’m not working for the rest of my life like a miserable cunt, I fucking hate waking up at 5 AM in the cold just so I can get paid shit while some asshole politician in Congress rakes in millions while only working a few days every year. Fuck that bullshit, I’m not accepting this forever.

180k down to 70k feels bad man.

this board is turning me bipolar

>your only options are working 40 hours a week or dying in a basement

wrong

why do people think not working means your life can't be fulfilling even if you're rich?

lol are you retarded?
I spent my 20s goofing off and going to like 2 hours of university lectures a week. happiest days of my life. now Im a wagecuck and I indeed do have troubles getting out of bed
if you need a boss to tell you what to do in order to not kill yourself I feel legit bad for you. you are a mental slave and even 10 million wouldnt set you free.

you can still learn how to trade the markets properly
one tip though: watch out for bogus educators who have contracts with brokers to lure you to the platform with their shitty systems

yessswecannntttthankyousatann

Then sell and fuck off OP seriously you cucked cunt.

nah iron hands baby
Im just gonna keep whining here until we go back up
expect daily threads by yours truly

That's nothing. I sold out of a penny stock that just mooned 15x and would of set me at 500k. Instead I'm in link and a few other shitcoins and I'm down about 30k right now

back in december/january i would wake up eager to check blockfolio every day to see new highs
now i barely care just come here out of habit
i just miss having fun and having something to look forward to for a change

Cmon dude, where were you in 2015?

Crypto in the past has stagnated for months on end!

Did you sell most of your BTCs for $300 over a year ago? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I know that feeeling

Do you think crypto marketcap will reach 10 trillion?

Nah kid
Theres action to go around

whenever you see someone this far in the hole, it's because they bought at the very top, like 20k BTC, or they went all in on one of the ultra hype ultra high coin supply pump and dumps like XRP, TRX, XVG, etc. they are always so cocky with their blockfolios right before the dumps too.

Lmao that’s me. Went from 325k to 80k. All in ICX. I was showing off my portfolio thinking I was some financial genius. Fucking JUSTed and gooked

Because user it's almost time.

not necessarily. I'm all (or 90%) in BTC and am "down" over $300k from the top but that's because I naively bought into the "hodl" meme and just held on through the crash like a moron. I'm still up something like 15x overall, but it still kills me every day that I could have more than 2x as much BTC as I do now if I had timed the obvious (in retrospect) market correction and sold my BTC before the dump.

I think it's scarier to not get into possible 1000% gains over losing 50%.

If you think about it you technically lose over 900% by not getting in.

I'm all in on Oyster, there's no way I'm not gonna be a multi-millionaire by this time next year.

Also sitting on a couple of broker nodes to further my position.

Easy life.

Have some damned patience for fucks sake.

>turn $200 into $2000
>market crashes
>Bittrex then deletes the wallet with 80% of my money
>back to $200 again

It's sure as fuck over for me.

HODL is fine if you have a good starting investment you believe in. Trading can work out great for a while but a major fuckup is just around the corner. Atleast with holding your stack stays intact. You still did much better than people who got their sell-off wrong like me. That's the other what if.

>rich oldfags
they're rich because they bagheld just like most of us are doing right now.

True, that is the other possibility that the price moves against you the moment you sell. And there was no way of knowing ahead of time that it would go all the way back down to $5900. Plus if I had sold I would have got nailed with a massive tax bill. The price would have had to drop 30% just to buy back the same amount after taxes.

I do believe in BTC long term so was willing to weather the storm and HODL. Still I wish I had taken some profit at the top, just enough to pay off all my remaining debt and some money to fall back on. Now I feel like if I sell I'd be selling at the bottom so I'm reluctant to take any profit now.

It has been very educational. Next time I'll be sure to sell the news and take some profit. Yes, there will be a next time.

Yeah, bought ICX at $11, VEN at $8, BTC at 14k. Fuck me so hard right now

You dont have to fucking work after you retire dipshit. you can have hobbies and shit. Lots of dumbasses think retirement means just having days with no purpose. Thats a ticket to an early death.

>also hurr durr dah j00s lmao

kys faggot

when i make it im buying a sportfishing boat and im putting the name of whichever crypto moons the hardest for me.
FL is the best

Bitcoin will never EVER be under 11216.54 again

>months
You mean years?

all i needed was for xlm to hit 3 dollars, and i couldve been rich. it seemed like a sure thing didnt it? now it seem like itll be a miracle if it ever hits 50 cents again. sad times.

_Oh Ye of Little Faith

To give people a heads up that crypto is over.

Do we ride btc to ATH THEN move into alts or move into alts now? I'm thinking the former will happen (btc moon) before alts take off agian..