Fuuuuuck

THIS THING IS JUST BLEEDING AND BLEEDING WHEN DOES IT STOP?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/altcoins/neo-blockchain-crumbles/?utm_campaign=rss__ccn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he's holding nano

fucking lol ur at $14... i would have sold at 8

so much shilling (Veeky Forums, ltc, dogecoin dudes,...) and ITS STILL DROPPING LOL

broke down trend, 100 day caught it. We go up now!

You're here forever.

What's the app ?

how new are you? Right now it is BTC season and alts bleed. Right now you are supposed to be in BTC. Soon BTC bullrun will stop and start going sideways, then you go into ALTS

YOU LOOKED AT THE GRAPH INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL PRODUCT

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF RETARD.

Binance app

fuck, binance draws hacky graphs where the lines don't connect and has small holes. cant unsee now.

Thanks user

Calm down dummy, Nano is currently pegged to ~$15 US (+/- $1) and not satoshis. Smart money has been using the last few days to benevolently unburden BTC chasers of their Nano bags

Product is great tho.

What is the end game though? Are they expecting a crash and hold Nano in hopes it stays the same price regardless of the BTC dip?

I didn't buy this shit just because of the graph, the tech is great... there is also a nice looking head and shoulders developed.

One consensus node broke down. Major FUD.

cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/altcoins/neo-blockchain-crumbles/?utm_campaign=rss__ccn

This coin is bound to succeed in the long run. Because of the tech.

Wrong coin dude.

Dumbass , lmao

>neo blockchain crumbles

I didn't even have to open the link. Try harder, Rajesh.
I don't have nanos anymore but now I want some

All in RLC

Isnt this coin 99% owned by the Japanese.
Even Sergey said its his least favorite oracle.

when it hits 0

> Sergey
Another link nigger, Your opinion doesn´t count, go masturbate with your linkcube :3

Worst waves token

Regression to the mean. Its value doubled within a week. This kind of growth is unsustainable, no matter the asset.

Top fucking kek i remember nano fags were telling people to buy at the top of the pump.

Never listen to deluded nano fags, not even once