>going to lectures
it's like you enjoy wasting your time

Home
>study
>nap
>study
>eat, shit, vidya,

>signing up for school
It's like you enjoy throwing your money away.

>not deriving all of science and mathematics at age 6

And the classical 'one chapter more and I fap'

I'm sincerely interested, how can your home be noisier than a library?
Sometimes I study at the library of the university to kill the time, however the amount of people who chat or write a message with their phones is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that you have to fight in order to obtain a seat.

it's free. I'm not an americuck.

Nothing's free, and only nothing.

>home
>distracted by noise and other people
>library
>not distracted by noise and other people

I'm pretty sure school charges that say "0.00" means it's free.
Still gotta live, but studying is a pretty good investment for people like us.

If I'm just doing homework I'll do it at home.
If I'm studying for a test I'll do it in the library where it is theoretically quiet.

im living with my parents this semester though so we'll see how this goes. i got fucking raped grade wise last semester, so i need to buckle down and get my shit together this coming up semester.

topkek

i know you're joking but honestly if you didn't finish reinventing calculus by asking basic questions about smooth curves by the time you finished middle school you have no place in math. it's a field for independent and self-motivated people who puzzle about mathematical questions daily. barnett is obviously a meme but most of his "accomplishments" aren't very abnormal for mathematicians. the moment i realized i wasn't a mathematician is when i had reinvented infinitesimal calculus on my own and had finally found the words that corresponded to my concepts and discovered limit sequences. a real mathematician would have recognized the better alternative relatively quickly instead of wasting weeks on an inferior limited concept. i'm settling for repeating the work of the more mathematically inclined and finding a job in an overpaid easy field like CS. if this sounds like you, you should do the same before you waste years towards a goal you will never achieve.

i cant focus at home. have to be in unnatural environment to really get anything done.

I go to the library.
If I sit at home I waste time fapping, shitposting, drinking, or all 3.

Generally the library. I procrastinate hard at home.

For what it's worth, I don't believe Feynman started dabbling with calculus until he was in high school.

shit i need to save this pasta asap
i kek'd hard