Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/273653-how-to-use-swedish-bitters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope

Any particular reason?

I drink soda when I want sugar, not to pointlessly challenge myself

bitters are stupid

How is it challenging to drink this?

never had it. i love the way angostura bitters smell...like sassafrass and froot loops

Bitters and soda water?
I'd drink it when I bartended, it's refreshing. Also great heartburn remedy.

Fucking love me some lemon, lime and bitters.

Kroger had these and orange bitters for like 80% off. I stocked up. So I mix these with coke? Or just carbonated water. Give me some recipes

Mmmm delicious

Educate a Eurofag, what are these bitters, how do you acquire them and why whould I care?

You are only supposed to put in a dash. Enough to just about tinge the soda

Thats why the mouth is so restrictive.

I bet those people who poured the drinks in the images stood there pouring for 5 seconds

t. West Indian

because people have different tastes and preferences- how do you not know that? oh that's right because this is a shitty b8 thread

Never tried it but I'll keep it in mind

I don't have any bitters or soda in the house atm, I'm stupid and threw my bitters out after a remorseful drinking event

>I'm too lazy to Google something; please spoon feed me the answer.

No.

It's basically a 45% alcohol solution with various herbs and spices and other essential flavors infused into it. It's normally added to cocktails in the amount of a few dashes

You can buy it at the grocery store in Canada it doesn't count as alcohol because not even the saddest bum would ever drink this shit straight, you'd probably be sick

We'll yeah the bitters are very potent and more than a couple dashes will easily kill a cocktail.

6 dashes of bitters and Soda Water is a very good hangover cure though. Bitters consist of herbs that open blood flow.

>herbs that open blood flow

lol, is that before I align my chakras with crystals or after? stfu with your bullshit pseudoscience

Fucking kek user. Thanks for that.

omfg im dying

smiled

Ok it's not so much blood flow as it is digestion, sorry I miswrote.

livestrong.com/article/273653-how-to-use-swedish-bitters/

Bitters and all Apertifs make you hungrier.

Yes, OP. I love some Angostura, sparkling water, and a squeezed wedge of lime for a low-calorie, refreshing drink.

Sometimes I pop in a bit of Ramazotti in there -- the Orange Ramazotti is nice.

Smells like Jamaica Cake to me -- a type of moist ginger cake from the UK. It's lovely.
Nice. I need a good 10-15 shakes of bitters per glass. With Old Fashioned Whiskeys, I take about 5 to 6 shakes, too.
>bitters are very potent and more than a couple dashes will easily kill a cocktail.
Not really.

a splash of bitters in coke is pretty nice

I had a straight shot of bitters once.

Would not recommend.

i really like it with lime cordial

>10-15 shakes per glass

Are you an american or have your taste buds suffered lead damage?

>Educate a Eurofag

... You invented them, though?
They're infusions of medicinal herbs in spirit, historically used as a cure-all but they're gross so alcoholics mixed bitters into their booze instead.

BTFO

So what do I put these in? I got a crate off a truck from a guy I know. They smell great, all I know is they go in old fashioneds

i drank a whole bottle of the stuff at about a 1 to 2 ratio angostura to mountain dew. it was gross but made me feel good.

Put a sugar cube, bit of orange, a cherry, and a couple shots of brandy in it first - and yes!
>on wisconsin

>I got a crate off a truck from a guy I know.
Just fell off the truck huh?