Stocks & drug abuse

I take morphine or tramadol (whatever I can get my hands on in blisters) on weekends to celebrate the week and relax. And ritalin/amphetamine and several nootropics/GABA agonists in my day-to-day trading/programming life.

It should be mentioned I always get legit pharma stuff, and never buy home synthesized powder.

I write trading algorithms and have been working on a really elaborate project that employs machine learning, and drugs have really helped me get through some of the longer, more dragged out coding sessions.

What's your experience doing drugs while trading?

No one cares , you sound like a loser btw

This

This

This

K

These

Those

/thread

Kek we have IDs here you know

I was in Camboda, they have the purest heroin i have ever seen. And it's cheap as fuck. And pharmacy sells everything, no questions asked.

Forgot to say that i also smoked METH pretty much everyday

Not trading, but I wrote a Katamari Damacy clone game in Unity in two days after I broke my back and was loaded up on painkillers. Fun times.

>stfu you gay betas
>believe moms boomer myths
>scared of a little pill

That

this

what's an ID?

it's like a passport

>DURR

kek

>ITT we watch OP spiral out of control and become a heroin addict

taking morphine orally is retarded. why dont you grow some balls and boot that shit you shit for brains drug addict

Nicotine is an incredible drugs while researching projects. Generals Snus in the upper lip.