Ywn have a loyal wife like satoshi nagasaki did

>ywn have a loyal wife like satoshi nagasaki did

>I vow to spend the rest of my life fucking Tyrone while he watches paralyzed from the afterlife
Fucking roaster

>Being this big of a faggot.

who hurt you faggot

Why have this need of analysing everything with your twisted wild view? Can’t you just accept she genuinely looks like a very good person?

Women are all the same on the inside, the way they look does not matter

*world view

>Hal wuz amazing
>I will make him proud
>*crops Hal out of profile pic

So no woman is capable of love? This is a very sad perspective to have. And in my experience, very untrue.

you bitter faggot

must be sad to be this emotionally damaged

Wow I can’t believe Veeky Forums went full sjw good luck believing in (((love))) and all the other myths created by the media to make you a consumer whore

Kek this was very funny

Autism.

>satoshi nagasaki
>nagasaki
KEKE le frog

You’re an idiot.

>believing in love is SJW now
Stop taking everything you read on Veeky Forums seriously you fucking idiot.

You obviously have never witnessed (((love))).

You'll meet the right one someday user, for now just try being objective and neutral instead of being pessimistic. A pessimistic person sticks out like a sore thumb.

take care of yourself faggot.

>m-my girlfriend broke up w-with me! wah!!!
Laughing at you right now

hes right user, just b urself.

You can really pick out the posters who have little to no life experience and just view everything in life through the prism of memes spouted on a Vietnamese fly-fishing imageboard, like this guy. Very sad.

Thanks! Care to elaborate?
I don’t think the version of love shared by people in this Yemenite basket weaving social network is the same as the one in romcoms. In my opinion, it’s just a deep trust relationship with a person who shares the same worldview. Not that romantic, but much better in my opinion.