RIP crypto

Is this faggot market dead?
Cardano... stupid name but amazing project
Roadmap updated today.... considered big
>shit tier pump
WTF is going on, i cannot stand this. Where are the pumps that take coins from 30 cents to $1 in a day

If only there was a way to still make a small percentage gain everyday with minimal effort.

>trading
i do that , have 6 different coins that i swing trade daily pretty much

I take it you didn’t buy CS
>tokens released 3 days ago
>initial valuation ~17 cents
>only listed on idex, forkdelta, and tidex
>already trading at ~71 cents
>#147 on CMC
Get in before it’s too late user. Kucoin listing sometime this month. This shit’s gonna explode

>Cardano... stupid name but amazing project
I don't see why everyone hates the name, it has CAR in it, which is what you can buy with gains. When that shit gets popular who cares anyways.

*jumps 10 cents in 4 minutes*
What. Are. You. Waiting. For?

I find a name like Ethereum much more normie friendly
Iota even...Cardano just... eh
personal pref i guess

Cardano doesn't even have code.

Please only deal in crypto if you have actual programming knowledge and know the basics of economics.

brittle handed normies broke the market. give it a couple more months and they'll probably fuck off.

Seeing more and more posts like these means it's still the right time to accumulate.

Cardano and EOS are about to be smoked by Tezos. Risky to hold either coins but if you believe in the project just relax

a flashy logo is more important than code

that or we will still be where we are but worse :(
i'm a trader so it's hard for me to stay away from the charts desu
Cannot take much more of this faggotry

just go all in btc 10x leverage bro

it doesn't sound like you're cut out for trading desu. you can always become a retarded hodler like me.

Moved to BTC
all alts are dead
nothing but bleeding for a month, lost like 20% on alts

fuck you faggots Cardano is going to be #1 about to go to the Moon,

Hodl
>pumps
I'm rich!!!
>go to sleep
>wake up
everyone sold off and i'm back where i left off

trading
>coin starts to moon
>up 10k in sats
>kek enjoy my bags fags
patiently wait for dip
set up multiple buy orders
>just added more to my stack

I like option 2 senpai, i've been a holder before. Isn't for me

I either wait for parabolic moon market again, or if it doesn't happen- kill my self

found the fake "programmer" who doesn't know how to use github.

hmm, guess i'm a hodl-trader hybrid. i set alerts for all my holds, when an alert triggers i will keep an eye on the charts of that coin and sell when the pump seems over.
i haven't had an alert for like two months now though, kek.

Care to shill me on Tezos? I'm a fan of Cardano. Don't have faith in EOS.

I just glanced over the white paper and it looks ok, but getting sued right out of the gate isn't a good look for their organisational capacity. Also husband and wife team? I'm not sure what to think.

I'm sticking with Cardano for now.

This. I'm about to stop swing trading alts because it's becoming unprofitable.

Stocks?

I’m all in LTC.

cardano will keep dumping, it pumped too much, too fast

things are priced pretty fairly right now. if you think cardano is undervalued it's probably cuz you got here in december and are still delusional from that once in a lifetime bull run/bubble

I actually had a dream about smart money being back, when I woke up I realised they are gone.

also this, I personally loved Cardano but I got scared when it hit 0.5$, I was planning on holding to 2019 for it to hit .5-1$... eventually sold it off in portions from 0.55-1

>it pumped too much, too fast

same can be said about the whole fucking crypto market.

True, can't really find one coin thats worth getting into because its overvalued. Bubble has popped obviously

thats why it went down and most alts are shitting the bed. But not all alts were pumping like ada. Ada came from nowhere and showed up on rank 15 on cmc, nobody even knew what it was about nor expected it to run to #4 so quick

Jap whales hold the price down to subvert pajeets

What the fuck

Are you retarded

japs sold some time ago buddy. They are filthy rich now

this I see million coin walls all the time like they are nothing, fuckin japs
wrong, i bet they wish they did
Many still holding bags, seen it

maybe they belong to early buyers? you do know a million was a 3 btc buy for most october and november dont you? thats peanuts on this market, and even more so back then. Most japs probably sold before it even hit 4k sats since their returns were already insane and btc was also mooning like crazy

XRP pumped 20% over fake rumors spread on reddit. This market is a joke, people are gettikg away with things that would land you in jail in forex or stocks

I have been trading for less than a week and fuck me its true, its even less reputable than OTC markets, at least there you know its all scams but there is this gross air of "we are all just silicon valley trying to make it bros" I really hate I think I am going to quit here unless I get a moon.

That's what smart money is. Like fairies hiding between bag holders.

>at least there you know its all scams
its all scams here too bruh

that's the whole point of the market you dipshit, xrp was such an easy way for gains. If you want a market that isn't a "joke", then invest in actual stocks where you may see 4% gains in a year if you're lucky. If you want much higher gains then read up on the concept of volatility.

Cardano's roadmap updated yesterday, but there wasn't anything new, was simply the monthly update. We hoped for a surprise, but staking was always planned for April and still is, and then everything else soon after that. Just need to be patient; whether most of the market or not, it's one of the few coin that has a future no matter what happens. (Of course, if the whole market goes back 50 billion or under, the coin will be valued less, but so will everything that continues to exist).

It's one user who was memeing, and others are repeating (I doubt it's always the same person who's here, or else he should find something else dow with his time).

To go back to the general question, the market as a whole is quiet. I don't care much, I just put these things on the back burner and don't have to worry about finding new swing trades etc. daily. It will probably pick up again at some point.

>it's one of the few coin that has a future no matter what happens
Why?