Ethereum Edition: you ask questions i answer them

most anons barely understand how bitcoin works, let alone ethereum.

im here to answer your questions you were to embarrassed to ask about anywhere else.

includes basic questions, what does x,y,z upgrade do and so on.

i can also answer questions on if your token is retarded based on current or future eth implementations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SiKnWBPkQ4I?t=259
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you going to do when EOS replaces Ethereum?

Because it’s going to. Nothing you think or say can stop it.

how does ethereum work?

Is ETH a comfy hodl or I should sell and buy other shitcoin ?
Also what will it value eoy ?

Moon WHEN
Lambo WHEN

EOS or cardano or insert blockchain3.0 coin here WILL replace ethereum IF and only if ethereum cannot move quick enough to get upgrades out.

if ethereum gets upgrades out in a timely manner, then no one else will matter

how big a deal is Plasma/OMG really?

can i create a smart contract to lock in my trades and defer taxes indefinitely? Also, what is a smart contract?

magic
its a comfy coin only if you already have /madeit/, if you havent /madeit/ your better off trying for moonshots- eoy 2,100

very big deal, but its so far out it remains to be seen if it will be delivered before others achieve the same thing

Is there anything being done about the fact that one game (crypto kitties) brought down the entire network and if so, how much of an improvement would it make?

How does ethereum work out the gas price of a contract without solving the halting problem (which is unsolvable)?

well we are waiting on the next roadmap update which will include proof of stake instead of currently proof of work, this also introduces sharding which allows transaction times to be sped up tremendously-

there is still a chance for the network to be bogged down due to reduced processing power, however, there are solutions like iexec which if Dapp developers use pretty much gets rid of any scaling issues

is vitalik bulterin an alien or a robot?

Why does everyone keep saying that EOS is just making trade offs. a "better Ethereum" and nothing revolutionary

This is intellectually dishonest. Plasma isn't going to launch alongside the EOS mainnet in June.

I think you knew that though.

When do you think ETH Futures will launch? What impact will this have on price?

Does proof of stake mean no one will have to use a lot of computing power to find the right hash and therefore transaction speed would much faster or is transaction speed not affected. If the later, why isn't it affected?

thats more of an EOS question, i dont know too much about it
i dont think i implied or said that

i have no idea, thats a market question not a tech question

check this video out it will explain
>youtu.be/SiKnWBPkQ4I?t=259
transaction times are the same in proof of stake, it still needs to be verified across the entire network, this is what always has slowed down tx times

>forgets about NAS launching their platform before EOS or ADA and is worth significantly less.

Use your brain

After ETH is full PoS, approximately how much will stakers earn? Ive heard ranges from 2-8% per year

it really depends on what transaction fees are once PoS is live- i imagine it will be low at first, and then rise, nobody can give exact %'s