The true God of humanity is the imaginary rules and guidelines we follow...

The true God of humanity is the imaginary rules and guidelines we follow. We worship them each moment of each day despite them not resembling anything else within the universe.

We are half baked organisms. That's why I hate humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yNAABKD4IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then shoot your self, if you have humanity there is literally noting for you here

>The true God of humanity is the imaginary rules and guidelines we follow. We worship them each moment of each day despite them not resembling anything else within the universe.

>We are half baked organisms. That's why I hate humanity.

This is what I'm talking about

We cannot see through the subjective and irrational rules we all live by. They are everywhere: ignoring this post because a person thinks I'm an edgy teenager. Cringing when you imagine having sex with your parents. Admiring a water fountain as beautiful or laughing at a comedian walk on stage, make jokes, and wave his hands.

It is no less strange to walk out into a street naked than to browse the internet, but people can't see through their veil of subjectivity and just KNOW it is reality.

Thanks for the post!

I'm glad you were able to post this from your regulated, safe device connected to the Internet provided by an Internet service provider adhering to rules set by the government and paying taxes to ensure you received education and that your food and water are safe to consume. I am sorry to hear that you do not like "imaginary guidelines," but your mastery of those dictating English-language syntax are impeccable. It's also unfortunate you don't agree with the procedures followed by software engineers to generate "1465600420131.jpg," or those used by Veeky Forums to name the file you downloaded (over, might I add, hypertext transfer protocol, which follows strict guidelines).

If you don't like rules, perhaps you might like to live without a basic understanding of physics or mathematics, because they're clearly put in place to prevent you from achieving your true potential.

Go outside. You do not contribute anything of value.

I'm a putnam fellow you fucktard

My problem is the veil of subjectivity no human is aware of being they're so immersed in it.

Without rules, there is no order.
If there is no order, you can't build. We want to build.
And after 1.2 million years of squinting really hard at smaller and smaller particles of dust, we have finally figured out how the universe works (to a reasonable degree).
And we want to make up more imaginary rules in the hopes that the imaginary rules turn out to be real ones, so we can build even more complicated things.
And we need all of these rules so that order is maintained, knowledge can be passed to the next generation, and a few idiots tripping on some oddly-shaped molecules don't convince an entire generation of intellectuals that there's no point in trying to learn anything new.

If you ever drop LSD you'll realize that all of the conventions which compose your reality are as real as Santa Claus.

I'm not smart or enlightened.

Kek, thanks user

There's always irrational behavior to a degree, but firm and unshakable beliefs that it's normal to watch youtube videos about humans verses spinning in circles for hours has little to do with science.

spinning in circles for hours is normal if you're a pulsar

but you are a person, not a fucking celestial object

so calm down

This is my last post.

>if you were raised to spin in circles for hours you'd complain to others who didn't want to
>you're telling me to calm down because you were raised to calm down
>you're communicating with me because you were raised to communicate with others
>you're being polite because you were raised to be polite
>preferring a person to be calm over excited

This behavior has nothing to do with the way the universe actually is. It's just things you were programmed to do, but it is as true to you as the plants outside or the sun in the sky which actually are real things.

Thanks for listening anons

>behaving in certain ways maximizes my utility because I am part of society
>social mechanics aren't easily reducible to Newtonian physics
>therefore I should just drop acid all day every day and it is not legitimate to behave like a normal person

It turns out that other people are "real things", but unfortunately you've experienced so much brain damage that you've fallen away from that fact. Thanks for realizing ahead of time that your position is full of shit and discouraged responses with petulant "this is my last post" inoculation.

You really want me to reply again? I thought you were tired and got the point.

The only reason most of your behavior maximizes your utility in society is because the standard has been set. It's how you have to behave in order to get a partner.

I'm antisocial, but functional and successful.
Your conviction that you have to be funny does not necessarily increase your utility in society--just your reproduction odds. You believe in being funny as firmly as you believe in the laws of physics though.

Browsing this board probably does jack shit to increase your functionality in society, but you still do it because that's how you were raised.
Just like me.

The fact that it's fun to argue with retards on the internet is not a truth that I was unable to perceive without the use of psychedelics. Pro-LSD enthusiasts are trying to hurt other people by convincing them that their addiction is beneficial, and you should not be fooled by them.

Wow user, I think you're right. It IS fun to do certain things even if they are illogical and the only inspiration for them is convention.

You just changed my life user!

Would this truth disappear if a person did not feel a preference for arguing with idiots on the internet verses spinning in circles for hours?

If a person did enjoy arguing with idiots on the internet or appreciate the enjoyment other's got out of arguing with idiots on the internet, would they then not be justified in believing that arguing with idiots on the internet is useless?

*not

"justified" in ""believing""
Justification according to what standard?
Believing as opposed to what? Knowing, as if belief were fact?

If you don't like doing something, the only thing that you """should""" ""believe"" is that you don't like doing it.

If you're seeking some ultimate truth like 'if you do this, something detestable happens every time so we should avoid doing it' then you're not going to really discover much beyond common sense, like 'don't set off nuclear bombs near things you care about', unless the thing you care about is the entire earth and you're putting the bombs 93 million miles away.

There is necessarily a Creator God. The more science you do, the more you realize.

That the cosmological constant cannot vary more than 1 part in 10^120 without causing the universe to be incapable of supporting life is evidence of that.

Finely tuned is a gross understatement.

1 part in 10^120.

We can't conclude there's a God until we understand how the universe was created

There might be infinitely many universes each with a different universal constant.
Just as rational as saying there's a God.

>We can't conclude there's a God until we understand how the universe was created

We need a new science then because with our knowledge, the universe could not exist.

It is not even we do not know enough, it's " We can not apply our equations. "

>I hate humanity.

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=_yNAABKD4IA

If your pic has been used for a Tool video, you probably are wrong