Why do the Chinese keep their best projects under the radar? Antshares for a while... Now it's Hpb and bbn

Why do the Chinese keep their best projects under the radar? Antshares for a while... Now it's Hpb and bbn...

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lomocoin/
blog.banyanbbt.org/
banyanbbt.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They need to accumulate before dumping their bags on us.

STFU. I am trying to double my bag.

I see you have gone down the Chinese rabbit hole. I was wondering how long it would take biz to find it. Please keep quite for now, this won't even be on coinmarketcap for awhile. Just accumulate.

how to buy this chinkshit

Bibox.

market cap?

$15mil

What's the coin do?

can you guys ALL fuck off you were NOT supposed to shill this OR HPB you TRIPLE NIGGERS

Between $12 million and $14 million. Just started trading 3 days ago. Look up who Kelvin Long is.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lomocoin/
Roadmap release tomorrow. Communication used to be an absolute shit show but they've picked up and recently some Western marketing folks joined the team. Bumped up today from 17 to 21M MC. Only on bittrex, normies can't fomo in because registration closed. If you want to know what LMC does, google "why I hold Lomostar". Reddit post by a guy who bought antshares at 25 cents

I can't find any sources for that?

They are not on coin market cap. Freshly released for trading.

Circulating Supply is 250,000,000 and price is trading between $0.04 and $0.05.

wtf is this logo
damn what is with all the shitty logos lately

Total supply is 1,000,000,000 and will be gradually released into the market.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lomocoin/

Where do you buy this garbage?

It's a Banyan tree as a QR code, I liked it. To each their own.

last time i heard about a bibox chinkshit coin it was bitcleave and i almost bought 0.5eth of it

it hasnt moved since then lmao (january)

>Didn't move during the largest crypto crash of all time by volume
>Calls it Chinkshit

Bittrex has the most volume. But registration is closed.

Why would the CEO not mention Banyan on his LinkedIn? Scam?

Seems like

Just bought 1 ETH worth based on the logo alone. Thanks OP I'm fucking rich now.

Antshares is pure hype though, its still incredibly shit and centralized. It wouldn't have survived if whales didn't start shilling it as the next Ethereum. And I think its easily replaced.

Why has no one mentioned TKY?

You faggot of an OP forgot BTO and INT.

Achain is the next antshares. Planning a similar rebranding too. Who ready for 500x?

This project is brand new and it is not a scam. Partnered with HPB and HPB is contract adopted with NEO.

Dig deeper.

So he became a whale, now you want to feed us to him?
Just checked, LMC looks like a stinking horse poopoo coin.
Not going to fall for this one, but nice try.

Don't forget to shill my precious CPChain

shut the fuck up. This is not a forum for this shit. Let the retards here circle jerk over link.

Why dont you read his shill post and see for yourself? Lots of money to made in chink coins.

Don't worry, the stealth accumulation undergoing at Bibox should make you sleep easy at night

I thought u guys learned your lesson with chinky coins like VEN, TRX and basically every Chinese coin

This is another scam u dumb faggots. Op is paid by the Chinese government. Half the comments are shilling accounts

Ur getting chinked again u fucking morons, cant u see? What degree of mental retardation decease do u fucks have? Delusional bitches China owns u mother fuckers

Give me a chines blockchain u can use

Oh u cant u idiots because there are none. U think u buy a playstation ur actualy buying a chinese polystation u donkeys

Yeah, go and eat a turtle faggot, leave this shit to the professionals.

If OP is truly paid by Chinese Government, I will trade my entire portfolio to buy more HPB. Are you stupid?

Where did you find this information?

And who/when will the remaining tokens be released?

Their blog - blog.banyanbbt.org/

Here is their website - banyanbbt.org/