Well it sure ain't mayonnaise

Nobody actually prefers right do they?
>top fries have too much ketchup
>bottom fries too little
>gets ketchup on your hands
>fries become soggy if they sit in ketchup too long

Ketchup on the side vs on it?

>fries get soggy
Right is for people who are so mentally stunted, they can't even think four minutes in the future

Steak fries are such shit.
Ketchup on the side is better as well, though I have eaten fries both ways before.

Am I the only one who mixes mayonnaise and ketchup together?

entire countries do that you ignorant fuck

>what is Marie Rose sauce?
Bless you, sweet child.

Am I the only one who doesn't use ketchup at all, just mayo and fries?

Cool. Just making sure I'm not alone in this world.

I do that too. I love Mayo [spoiler]I'm also, unironically black[/spoiler]

I wouldn't even complain about that, it's the fact that only the top 5 fries get ketchup and after that you having nothing to dip with

Straight vs crinkle cut

>sauce in a separate dipping container
applebees, olive garden, mcdonalds. A clear representation of poor quality food.

>sauce displayed artfully as part of the dish
haute cuisine. practiced by all the top chefs in the world

If you prefer left to right you're a poor knuckledragger

I know you're trolling, but even high end cuisine involves dipping sauces on the side. They just use a big plate and put on the side instead of in a container.

right is better left takes to much thinking rather just dunk my hand right in and get the good stuff

t. poor knuckledragger

on the side of course. theres nothing like starting with a chunk of 'dry' fries, and then slowly introducing the 'tsup as you go along. plus, who wants chup on their fingers...

even perfectly crispy and fluffy on the inside steak fries are shit? how can that be, its just a larger fry

>left takes to much thinking

This is intended to be humorous, right?

na not really like ur sitting there watching tv do u want to dip or do u want to grab?

You're going to get ketchup on the remote.

>waaaah mommy the sauce is already spread! It's touching everything! I want in in a little plastic cup like when I get my nuggies!

That's all I read, too. People that eat anyplace other than the dining room/kitchen table are fucking heathens.

autism

>"poor" quality food
>filling, cheap, unpretentious
>haute cuisine
>expensive, unfilling, pretentious, you end regretting wasting your money on big plates of nothing, if there's even a plate involved

Both, I apply thin lines of ketchup over the fries and a nice generous puddle on the side.

You're right. You should just eat chicken tendies and watch the Avengers all day.

Am I the only person who doesn't like to eat their fries with ketchup?

Fries with mustard. Thoughts?

crinkle or hetero fries.

This. The problem with just putting a blob on the side is that you usually end up having to squeeze out more ketchup later on. Putting some ketchup on top as well is just a good time saving technique.

>soggy fries
it's a fucking deep fried/baked potato. It's already soft as fuck.

>too much on the top
That's why you still put some on the side. Worst case, you add more on top once the first layer is gone. No different then when your pile of sauce runs out and you still have half your fries left.

There's a place for your kind. Hint: they really want to separate and can't stand being told they taste like chicken.

Terrible. Just put plain old vinegar on them instead, with some salt and black pep.

There is no debate. Ketchup doesn't belong on any food if you're over 8 years old

>french/freedom fries
>food
It's junk "food".

left for ketchup
neither for fries themselves, potato wedges motherfucker

>>soggy fries
>it's a fucking deep fried/baked potato. It's already soft as fuck.

>never had crispy fries

hahahahahahaha, faggot.

i like how the fries are wearing a party hat

>crispy fries
I think you mean overcooked/burnt fires, but to each his own.

upvoted!

an actual ketchup dish like in your pic > on top > pooled to side of plate without a separate dish/cup

If it's wrong to enjoy burnt fires then I don't want to know what's right.

Ketchup fucking sucks anyways so they are both wrong

Since I'm not barbaric and don't touch wet condiments with my fingers, LEFT.

I'm allergic to tomatoes, so I do this
my favorite dipping sauce is tahini sauce/hummus though

Dip it you piece of shit!

Plain yellow mustard

in a separate dipping bowl with the ketchup mixed with vinegar and salt.

I eat them with a fork anyway so I do it the way on the right
you need a variety. some plain fries, some slathered, some with just a little on it. people who dip seem to need a constant ketchup coating, like they don't enjoy french fries

>Both choices have ketchup
I refuse to pick.

do people actually think ketchup is supposed to go on things?
its obviously only there so you can clean the pennies from your change.

On the side so I can ignore it.

kewpie mayo muthafuckas

>manchild detected

There is nothing great or debate about it dipping is the only way unless you really like soggy fries and too much ketchup on one fry.

fuck ketchup, mayo all the way

Eating fucking chips